TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Nothing for me.... even went through all my spam mails, nada.  UNless TJ is hiding a congratulations message in a spam mail about cheap drugs, car insurance, and credit scores.  xd.png

or dating sites *kicks spam folder* (went through mine to, hotmail likes to eat my mail). tongue.gif

Edit:@siliconrose *just dies from laughing*

Edited by Erithan

Nothing for me.... even went through all my spam mails, nada. UNless TJ is hiding a congratulations message in a spam mail about cheap drugs, car insurance, and credit scores. xd.png

Now I'm imagining a Nigerian scam version of the letter.

Dear SIR

I am writing to you as the PRINCE of Dragon Cave. I have come to make a very special and unique offer to you. You are known as very trustworthy and responsible DRAGON BREEDER . I will offer you an egg beyond price.

However, first, you need to give me ONE MILLION DOLLARS in escrow for your egg.

^^

alas, no email. meh. oh well, at least now i know! it's the not knowing that kills me more than not winning. here's hoping the winners don't ask ridiculously high things for their offspring!

you know - I'm kind of glad I didn't win. I'm not one to be big on lineages and the like - and I know I would have an inbox full of PMs as soon as it was found out with requests of all kinds (offspring, lineage ideas, etc) and a scroll flooded with views [wouldn't mind that as the egg would be protected, but my other ones however may have problems]

I don't think I could take the pressure so in that department, I don't envy the winners at all.

*still wish I was one though

Congrats, to the winners!!! Enjoy your pretty new dragon. smile.gif

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you to TJ and all the spriters, mods and members who were involved in this event. All of the time and effort is appreciated. Thank you!

Zavryl

Big, fat congrats to the winners! Enjoy your prizes everyone! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ, and the artists, and all involved in these events! <3 I totally enjoy them and look forward to all the cool stuff you guys come up with every year! smile.gif

One of my friends won a third place prize, so jelous right now. Though I dunno if I won or not, E-Mail is yet to be checked. xd.png

Phooey. No email for me. Ah well. Congratulations to the winners anyway. With so many people on the site, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. LOL

we need a pm or a list i doubt i won but my account has been hacked before my email and i cant find anything at all i get like 20 emails a min and most goes to spam please give us a list or a pm

we need a pm or a list i doubt i won but my account has been hacked before my email and i cant find anything at all i get like 20 emails a min and most goes to spam please give us a list or a pm

are you kidding? TJ would NEVER give a list. every single person on it would be stalked for offpspring of whatever they got, especially the prize winners.

just ain't practical. though i do wanna know how many were given out.

Would anyone be able to tell us the subject of the email? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with piles of spam to sort aside ^^;

are you kidding? TJ would NEVER give a list. every single person on it would be stalked for offpspring of whatever they got, especially the prize winners.

just ain't practical. though i do wanna know how many were given out.

well good point what about a pm?

well good point what about a pm?

what, him letting them know they won in a pm? or you being told the winners in a pm?

the first one, can't work. cause a lot of DCer's for whatever reason don't join the forum.

and the second, it's unfair for ANYONE outside of TJ and possibly staff to know. because that's basically saying, "here! you go pick who you wanna bug for first pick of the offspring!"

in the end...it's probably better it's left to the winners if they wanna announce themselves or not.

Congratulations to all the winners!

I wish there was more of you around and brave enough to post because I (and everybody) really want to see what the new dragons will look like xd.png I'm guessing there will still be gold, silver, and bronze variations

(no e-mail here either if you couldn't tell heh)

I knew I should have switched my account to my e-mail yesterday. I just knew it.

Because right now everything's on my mum's email account and she has a tendency to delete everything with 'Dragon Cave' even suggested on it, and right now she's in a really bad mood (because some cupcakes didn't work rolleyes.gif) so I daren't ask her if she's seen anything.

I really should start paying attention to that little subconscious voice telling me to do something...

Didn't receive an e-mail, but I guess there is always next year. x D

Grats to all of the winners! c:

what, him letting them know they won in a pm? or you being told the winners in a pm?

the first one, can't work. cause a lot of DCer's for whatever reason don't join the forum.

and the second, it's unfair for ANYONE outside of TJ and possibly staff to know. because that's basically saying, "here! you go pick who you wanna bug for first pick of the offspring!"

in the end...it's probably better it's left to the winners if they wanna announce themselves or not.

ok then well if i won which i doubt good for whoever would get it instead

Congratulations to all the winners!! I'm excited on your behalf! Though probably not as excited as you all were when you saw those emails. laugh.gif I have visions of all of you flailing around, dancing wildly while squeeeee-ing loudly!! And getting funny looks from those around you. laugh.gif

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to the event! You all make DC the fun and wonderful place it is. You are super appreciated! smile.gif

And to the brave souls who revealed themselves as winners in this thread.. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster look out for you, and your in box. You are going to need it! tongue.gif

Edited by jocosa

Aww nothing for me xP

Not that I really expected anything :P

Third year no dice. Ah well there is always next year. (hopefully)

Grats to all you winners!

I knew I should have switched my account to my e-mail yesterday. I just knew it.

Because right now everything's on my mum's email account and she has a tendency to delete everything with 'Dragon Cave' even suggested on it, and right now she's in a really bad mood (because some cupcakes didn't work rolleyes.gif) so I daren't ask her if she's seen anything.

I really should start paying attention to that little subconscious voice telling me to do something...

Go change it now. His post says he will re-send again in a few days to non-responders. smile.gif

I didnt win guess I'll have to settle for some long gens again cant wait to see them