TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

No prize for me again this year sad.gif Congrats to the winners. I hope they will share the offspring's with us over time.

Well, big congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what your new lovelies turn out to be...

Ok. I'm confused about all of this. Are the winners not getting their dragons right away? Cause if they did get them I'd kind of think they'd be posted somewhere for others to see or something by now Oo.

Congrats to the winners! No email for me, ahaha~ tongue.gif

*cries in a corner*

Oh well!~ Hopefully I'll be able to trade for some 2Gs, assuming they're breedable! biggrin.gif

Ok. I'm confused about all of this. Are the winners not getting their dragons right away? Cause if they did get them I'd kind of think they'd be posted somewhere for others to see or something by now Oo.

No, they have to choose their prizes first I believe (they can choose from prize dragon or other random dragon from the cave)

Edited by LaHaine

You have to choose your prize, and then TJ will send you your dragon himself. It's not on my scroll yet despite the fact that I've entered it.

Okies. This stuff's all new to me. =) I've been on the site for years but never been around for special events xd.png I come and go... a lot.

I'd doubt the new prize dragon will be up anywhere any time soon because of all the forum hysteria concerning limited Prize dragons.

I know after reading some of the comments in the Raffle Rethink thread, I actually prefer losing than winning something. I would in fact ask TJ to select a different winner in the unlikely event that I won.

All that aside: Congrats to those winners that are brave enough to face the onslaught of breeding/trading requests.

Edited by Takhesis

user posted image

Congrats on winning.

Just curious about what a winner would be looking for if they traded/gifted 2nd gens for? (this is addressed to all winners)

Congrats to all winners.

Congrats to all the winners~!

Haha, I don't know if I won or not yet (though I doubt I did) because my email server has been down all day...

This Raffle is more depressing than Steamgifts and Playblink.. sad.gif ..Because, with them at least if you don't win you can either break down and buy the thing on Steam or enter another raffle for it.. T-T

Congrats to everyone who won <3

I'm assuming its going be like the tinsels? First,second, and third get three different color variations of the same dragon.

I'm just assuming anyways

Big congrats to all the winners! May you enjoy your prizes!

Sad I didn't get one, but I'm sure I will one day be lucky and get a higher gen, if they're breedable smile.gif Happened with the tinsels, so I'm sure it'll be the same with these new lovelies!

user posted image

Congratulations to all the winners!

Now, brace yourself for the ride and hold on tight! xd.png

Congratulations to all who won! I didn't win, but I'll just sit back and wait and see what these lovely new prizes turn out to be when everything's all sorted out. So excited to find out what they'll be, and I have a feeling I'll like them more than tinsels! smile.gif

Congrats to the winners! Bummed I didn't win though but I'll see if I can trade anything for an offspring xd.png