TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Darn. I always said I wouldn't win sad.gif Oh well - congrats to those who did.

I look forward to seeing the dragons somewhere, some day...

To any winners of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, I'll breed from my alts for an offspring of your prize dragon. =)

No...I didn't win either =( poopy

I understand the email is sent to the address your cave account is registared with. What I was wondering is the souce email they are being sent from. If he is sending from forum server then the forum hates my earthlink accont which is what my cave account is with.

Ah, I understand what you meant now. Unfortunately I don't know the answer to that. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Same here, Fuzz. I been playing since Sept. 2008 - have yet to win ANYTHING!!

HOLY CRAP I WON.

For real? o_o if so congratulations!!

Edited by Xeriina

I didn't win anything either but congratulations to those lucky ones.

Looks like no one who has posted here has won either. :/

I wonder how long we'll have to wait to see the new dragons (I want to see their hatchling stages but that seems terribly unlikely...)

someone'll put them on the wiki at some point.

i r not winar. i r sadz. sad.gif

But yeah, I never raffles. Ever. Anyway, I wasn't hoping for anything, so obviously I wasn't disappointed.

Congrats to those that won though!

user posted image

Congratulations Rarek! Thats so exciting! biggrin.gif i cannot wait to see the new dragons!

ps. maybe i could get on a list for an offspring? xd.png *just wishing* rolleyes.gif

Does third place get you one of the new dragons? If so, posting that here was probably a mistake.

But congrats! Lucky...

Edited by TVTD

Didn't win anything... for the 3rd year in a row xd.png

Congrats to all of the winners, you lucky ducks (and, y'know, feel free to hit me up if you're looking to trade a prize dragon offspring.)

Yea I just can't read this thread anymore /sob LOL

Cant wait until they start breeding, so I can (hopefully) snag one X'D

Does third place get you one of the new dragons? If so, posting that here was probably a mistake.

But congrats! Lucky...

Oh yeah, true. so there is 1st 2nd and 3rd place? what are the differences in prizes between the three? this is my first year here, i have no idea how these things usually work lol

It allowed me to ask for a third place prize dragon, so I guess not blink.gif

It allowed me to ask for a third place prize dragon, so I guess not blink.gif

The prize dragons are different this year, so if it said Prize Dragon it might be a new dragon xd.png

Congrats!~

Don't get any hopes up of getting a 2nd gen or even 3rd gen of any of the new dragons. The owners will probably ask for CB golds or silvers, Neglecteds, or 2-3 gen tinsels, etc. All the nearly impossible things to get.

Sigh. Yeah, it's sour grapes. I gift tons of eggs, never win anything. sad.gif

Don't get any hopes up of getting a 2nd gen or even 3rd gen of any of the new dragons. The owners will probably ask for CB golds or silvers, Neglecteds, or 2-3 gen tinsels, etc. All the nearly impossible things to get.

Any gen is fine for me, I just want one of them rofl

Neglected was not one of the options. I think it was any holiday dragons, a frill, or anything in the cave...might be missing a few.

And no, I picked the prize dragon...I'd be silly not to xP

Neglected was not one of the options. I think it was any holiday dragons, a frill, or anything in the cave...might be missing a few.

I think what they meant was that people who own CBs of the new dragons are going to ask for Neglecteds, CB Metals, etc for a 2nd or 3rd gen.

Edited by Erica8798

Riverwillows meant the winners will trade their 2nd gens for very rare things like neglecteds xd.png

Congrats to the winners brave enough to announce their good fortune. smile.gif I hope to someday have a future baby of these new prizes gracing my scroll.