TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

He already sent the emails so yes, if you won you'd have the email. Change your email if you're insecure about it since TJ will resend it in a few days

If he sent them via the forums, the forums hate my earthlink account and refuse to send to it. So I don't know that it would have arrived. sad.gif Though if the rumor of a scroll notification is accurate I am just spinning my wheels.

Darn, no luck. I never win these things! laugh.gif

Congrats to all the winners!

If he sent them via the forums, the forums hate my earthlink account and refuse to send to it. So I don't know that it would have arrived. sad.gif Though if the rumor of a scroll notification is accurate I am just spinning my wheels.

It's the e-mail for your dragcave account not the forum that is used.

Ah, no email. sad.gif This did remind me to update my cave email though.

>.> I've been reading through this waiting for someone to say they actually won... but doesn't look like anyone who's won has seen it yet.

Congratulations to all the winners, and good luck with your new babies! It will be exciting to see the new dragons!

Congrats to winners! Thanks to TJ and team" cant w8 to see what they will look like smile.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

I WON I WON!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Not really...just wanted to see what saying it felt like. Hollow and disappointing, if anyone was wondering, HAHAHA.

Well, I'll say again, congrats to all the winners. I'm super jealous.

No luck, didn't win the raffle sad.gif but congratulations to all the winners

(anyone wanna exchange dragons... wink.gif )

I did not win the raffle sad.gif but congrats to all winners biggrin.gif

(now if i can get the 2nd Generation offspring of the prizes tongue.gif)

Not really...just wanted to see what saying it felt like. Hollow and disappointing, if anyone was wondering, HAHAHA.

Rofl, you even got ME excited there... i lol'd

rofl... Sure feels good doesn't it. xd.png

Guys, I doubt people are going to announce after the previous hysteria of these events... xd.png

It's the e-mail for your dragcave account not the forum that is used.

I understand the email is sent to the address your cave account is registared with. What I was wondering is the souce email they are being sent from. If he is sending from forum server then the forum hates my earthlink accont which is what my cave account is with.

Grats winners!

I just had a horrible thought in regards to the email.  I changed my forum email from earthlink to gmail because the forums refused to send mails to earthlink so I could archive messages.  My cave account is still on earthlink, would the email have arrived if I had won??  (nothing in there now, checked spam filter too)

I didn't win anything either but congratulations to those lucky ones.

Looks like no one who has posted here has won either. :/

I wonder how long we'll have to wait to see the new dragons (I want to see their hatchling stages but that seems terribly unlikely...)

lol this is gonna end up being like 300 pages of "i didnt win" replies XD

Nah, more like 300 replies. I checked last year's raffle thread. :P

HOLY CRAP I WON.

I got a 3rd place... 1 / 30 apparently.