7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Since they're held items, I assume you either have to trade a pokemon holding them over or simply trade items, should they add that.

Yah sounds like any item (as in give it to a pokemon to trade). Though they have introduced blocks, like the mirror thingy for the genies in B2/W2 couldn't be traded to B/W. But that would kind of be a jerk move on their part. I mean, share the megastone love!

I don't think Nintendo would ever officially (or at least publicly) acknowledge something like that.

I'm freaking out about Mega Charizard X.

I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE AN ARMY OF SIX OF THEM OKAY.

It looks soooooo cool, and it's CHARIZARD I need it so badly.

I'm really happy about Delphox. She looks so beautiful and really motherly. Her evolution lineup feels the most natural to me? Starts out as an impish childish little kid fox, evolves into a flirtatious and young teenage fox then finally becomes a more matured motherly looking fox.

I've seen complaints ranging from all different angles of irony in the fandom tonight and I don't know what to really say about it. (Like some people complaining its too plain but then getting angry/upset before with gen5 having busy/complicated designs and wanting things to be more plain/simple. Others complaining that the sticks removed, despite the fact Braixen's the only evolution in the lineup to have a stick in its design.).

Fandom tends to be unpleasable though. Greninja I saw before and thought looked nice/fine, but I'm not happy that the tongue is actually...hanging out from its mouth, I was hoping/thought it'd be a seperate thing, kind of ruins the design for me.

Chesnaughts plays out like I predicted completely design wise (It reminds me greatly of Kellam from Fire Emblem Awakening and that's not bad), but the way they displayed it looks really bad to me.

I think I will like these a lot more when I can see them for myself on my own game with proper/high quality as well as the artwork. I get the feeling peoples opinions will change once they see them for themselves as well.

I'm not happy with Delphox's design, it'll be another gen where I WANTED to pick the fire starter, but I'm gonna have to settle for something else instead...

It's not a BAD design, mind you, it's just really not to my personal tastes. Not terribly fond of the frog one, either.

I was, however, pleasantly surprised by the grass one and I definitely think I'm gonna have fun with him.

Especially since I'll have my main Fire-Type be Charizard because F YEAH MEGA CHARIZARD X.

Have Greninja and Chesnaught been confirmed? I thought only Delphox was. >.>

Also, I assume you're talking about this Chesnaught and not that other one I can't find a picture of...where only its back can be seen. .___.

Have Greninja and Chesnaught been confirmed? I thought only Delphox was. >.>

Also, I assume you're talking about this Chesnaught and not that other one I can't find a picture of...where only its back can be seen. .___.

The one with the back view was a fake biggrin.gif the one you just posted is the real one.

Mmmrrrr so excited about Priest Sorcerer Fire Mage Fox. Whoo! wub.gif

Since they're held items, I assume you either have to trade a pokemon holding them over or simply trade items, should they add that.

I'm wondering if you can get multiple stones to trade around. While I really want both charizards I'd rather not rip someone elses' stone off them at all.

Delphox...

Delphox is true?

-happy tears-

-sighs- ALL I WANT IN THIS WORLD IS POKEMON X I MEAN JUST. All the beauty. The fairy deer, Sylveon, Mega Charizard and Mewtwo X and now Delphox I don't think there could have been a more perfect starter (and about damn time we break out of the fire-fighting thing!)

Ah good point, you can do that can't you xd.png

Still I like the stats boost and access to more moves (especially if it does get the fire/psychic, I'd like to have some good psychic moves in its arsenal)

I also read that the store that was selling these copies is in serious trouble with Nintendo. I didn't realize until I read up on it that stores do make a legal binding that they won't release secrets before a release date...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

So, while the guy can't be punished because he's not legally bound to nintendo, the store can be shut down for breaking the NDA.

Breaking street-date is really really serious. That's why a stores that are respectable never do it.

I'm really happy about Delphox. She looks so beautiful and really motherly. Her evolution lineup feels the most natural to me? Starts out as an impish childish little kid fox, evolves into a flirtatious and young teenage fox then finally becomes a more matured motherly looking fox.

That's the best description I've heard! Makes me come to like Delphox a lot more now that you've given me that perspective.

Still guys, the starters make the perfect RPG team!

The fighter/warrior, the priest/mage, and the rouge/ninja

I haven't seen the new evolutions yet. (I don't look at leaks, even when they are clearly confirmed) But from the sound of it I'm grabbing Froakie. I decided that, since Fennekin's line wasn't going too well for me, I would pick whichever one ended up being a Dark type.

Also, do we know if Fennekin is all-female? Because the best descriptions of the final form make it sound like it needs to be.

It can be male, too. I doubt they're going to change the gender ratio, too.

But it doesn't matter, males can be feminine. Besides, Delphox also takes the appearance of a wizard/sorcerer, so it doesn't have to be construed as "girlie" (not like that's an issue in the first place, anyway).

Ah, okay. What I'd heard was more describing it as motherly. (It sort of sounded like it looked like a thirty-year-old woman)

I admit I really wanted the fire starter to stay on all fours. The second evolution wasn't bad, but something about the third one puts me off. I mean, I guess its not terrible, but I really would have preferred it differently xd.png I might still be getting the fire starter, but I dunno.

I'm so jealous of the people who got the game early though. I want to play xd.png

oh my god, when it opens its mouth to attack

/screams forever

#1 POKEMON

Yeah, count me in the "fire type on all fours would have been better" camp, too. I felt the same way about the fire-rappig who's name I can't recall from Gen V, too.

Just my personal preference.

But oh man, I like that keyring one! That looks cool! :D And Goomy is adorable. And reminds me of Tokomon, too. :D

OMG YES

Goomy is totally becoming a dragon pseudolegendary SEA SLUGGGG

Sliggoo~

I'm so happy, that the dragon pseudo, is going to be so different, and so awesome.

EDIT: Also pokedex entry for the little key guy, it's steel/fairy, and it keeps a hold of keys it likes so people give it important keys to hang on too.

It's little story makes me kind of think it's just the most adorable little metal key thing ever.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox