7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I love how Greninja uses its tongue as a scarf that's great c':

(Also you have no idea how happy it makes me that it's Water/Dark. Look out, everybody who's still picking Fennekin >|D)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Froakie's evolution line looks really, really, cool...but Fennekin...I personally don't like all that fur coming out of its ears. ^^; But it's nice to see a Fire-type that doens't become a Fighting-type. I'm gonna get X, just because the legendary looks nice.

People got the games ahead of release date and are instagramming it--Fennekin's final evo, as well as the bird poké that is apparently fake, have been confirmed. That means Frogadier's evo is also likely real, as is Binacle.

http://instagram.com/northsideploud#

Definitely not choosing Fennekin tongue.gif

Sorry not looking at leaks. >_< I want it from official or finding out by playing it. ;-; It's so tempting to click it through. @_@

Other people have the games and have linked the same final evo--it's called Dephox, or something like that.

I just finished paying for mine yesterday, so when I pick up my copy of X it will feel like I got things for free biggrin.gif

I'm more excited for this one then I have been since....FireRed/LeafGreen. All my friends are picking it up...and they are super jealous that I will be the only one off of work on release day.

I honestly don't know that I believe either of those for froakie and fennekin's finals. I mean, that bird thing was shopped, there's no denying that either of those things were shopped and they're going around/the leakers are all going with it to mess with us.

Even the video of the "final form" of fennekin, had no real animation other than small movement. That's really not hard to do if you know how to use an animation program.

I mean, as far as we know, only the original instagram guy was putting out real stuff since he got a cease and desist from Nintendo. Anyone who isn't getting a C&D isn't putting out real information.

Or at least that's how I feel about it.

There are many leakers showing various angles, pics, etc. of all those in the link I posted above ^^

I saw it all now. I didn't have an instagram so, I do now, and managed to see all that.

I dunno if these really really are real chespin turned out the best all along xd.png

I love how everyone was all, "OMG FENNEKIN ALL DA WAY ALWAYZ!" and it got the worst evo (IMO). I really like Chesnaught and Greninja. I just wish they looked more... Iunno. Startery? Also, we really need a quadruped fire starter. Seriously.

Greninja isn't so bad when you look at all the poses.

Still, delphox.... eh.... *sigh*

At least megacharizard x will keep me from being too sad about not chosing a fire starter.

OMG YOU GUYS YOU GUYSSSS

MEGA CHARIZARD X

user posted image

It gets the fire/dragon type!

Edit: Just in case anyone wants to debate this being real

Source

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/mega_pokemon/

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

AAAAA

*SCREAMS FOREVER*

ALSO i cant find many good pictures of Delphox but she still looks rad okay i like her ;__;

CHARIZARD X THOUGH IM FREAKING OUT

Edited by Switch

Oh man guys I just ranted about not wanting to read leaks but its like a train wreck and I just can't stop reading now xd.png

I seriously have to find a way to purchase this on street date. Owe my parents or my brother or someone money. Like, I can't be left behind.

The bird thing, meaning Hawlucha? o: It's real, not fake.

I really like Delphox, she's so pretty and mystical 8D I just wish she was supposed to be taller. Magical fire fox, get!

I don't like Froakie's or Chespin's final designs, they look too weird |D Greninja has a really weird face with sharp ear things, and Chespin's is just...well... I don't hate it, but I'm definitely not a fan.

I'm totally gonna get X. And definitely the fox. I don't really like the other two

I dunno I'm seeing more pics and angles of Greninja and am almost a #TeamFroakie.

Even though I do like that last chespin, I still think I'm going with fennekin, the form has grown on me.

So uh #TeamFennekin?

I like fennekin's shirt the best....

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCultur...irt-1000390.jsp

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCultur...irt-1000391.jsp

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCultur...irt-1000389.jsp

EDIT: Although man if that Chespin is really really really grass/fighting, that sucks for it. I mean, Fennekin being fire/psychic will annihilate it.

Though I suppose Froakie's water/dark will annihilate fennekin, and grass/fighting will annihilate froakie.... I see where they went with this.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'm a bit disappointed by those starter evos :/ I honestly hope they turn out to be fakemon. Maybe I just need to give them time to grow on me. I guess we'll see if this is actually them or not when they're officially released.

Mega Charizard x looks awesome though! I also love the spritzee evo! It's so adorable.

Ah good point, you can do that can't you xd.png

Still I like the stats boost and access to more moves (especially if it does get the fire/psychic, I'd like to have some good psychic moves in its arsenal)

I also read that the store that was selling these copies is in serious trouble with Nintendo. I didn't realize until I read up on it that stores do make a legal binding that they won't release secrets before a release date...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

So, while the guy can't be punished because he's not legally bound to nintendo, the store can be shut down for breaking the NDA.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Fenikin's final evo.

The only pictures we've seen so far are blurry photos taken from a 3DS screen. We aren't seeing the whole picture quite yet, give it some more time.

I've liked it seeing more angles. I dunno usually the head on art looks flat to me. I like seeing the 3D.

You know what's silly I have actually signed a NDA form for my work and never really thought about it and how it could apply to game stores/game companies

... are the mega stones tradeable? Cause I wanna get Y but I want mega charizard X so badly so I basically sold my soul to my sister who's getting X to trade her stone over to my game but do they actually let you trade them? ;__; I might have to get X if I can't.

also im curious about that store because i haven't seen any official acknowledgement from nintendo or whatever about the street date break ono? idk

Edited by Switch