7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I'm going to get the Pokemon themed XL, when I can finally afford it, then I shall be able to get Y

Go visit pokebeach--they have potential, realistic-looking leaks! There are more to be found via Google. One of the leaks is supposedly Frogadier's evolution, another being the Pokécenters 8D

Go visit pokebeach--they have potential, realistic-looking leaks! There are more to be found via Google. One of the leaks is supposedly Frogadier's evolution, another being the Pokécenters 8D

Those leaks (concerning the evolutions) were proven to be fake. u_u All leaks besides the leaks going on right now over Instagram are fake. (Some guy in Canada apparently broke street date and got a copy of X today, he's been posting some pics of his game play)

I read a thing from Serebii that they actually got a cease and desist notice when they posted leaks from Black and White...

So it makes me question some of the "leaks" that have been around anyway, because anything well known could be shut down pretty fast by Pokemon Co.

(Though the Instagram stuff, that guy would have to be seriously bored to fake any of that.)

So I'm still disappointed that I won't be able to get the game on release, but looking at my school calendar I really don't have time at all to play the game. I'm solid packed with things due from now until the end of the semester. So at least when I get it, I'll have all of winter break to sit down and really play like a madwoman.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I really hope Hawlucha is real. It looks awesome!

Those leaks (concerning the evolutions) were proven to be fake. u_u All leaks besides the leaks going on right now over Instagram are fake. (Some guy in Canada apparently broke street date and got a copy of X today, he's been posting some pics of his game play)

Really? I thought only the Quilladin evo was proven fake? What's the proof?

Yes some later ones had some poor ideas (punching bag and trash bag)

=/ I can understand if you personally don't like them, but I think they're wonderfully whimsical, creative, and adorable executions. They really aren't "poor ideas" at all - inanimate objects made into monsters is close to a tradition in Pokemon. =P

That much aside, I've been ignoring leaks and such. It'll be funner to experience everything new when I play the game in a year or so hgjfhds. That tree pokemon still looks cool, though. I'm gonna have such a hard time picking my team. </3

Still just as stupid as Mewtwo having two megas (actually stupider since Mewtwo makes at the least a little sense) but hey, it's pretty much what we all wanted, what with the Dragon-type thing.

Well, considering it's all stones that cause the mega evolution, having multiple forms isn't really a big deal in my mind.

I just hope this means the other two starters will get second forms because I don't want Charizard to hog all the spotlight.

I mean, maybe they could make a Mega Blastoise Y that would totally own and then everyone would go back to wanting Y version xd.png

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Gen One starter that actually loves all the new stuff. I mean, sure, each generation (including gen one) has had pokemon I don't care for. But I'm all about new features and new pokes!

I mean it's just like Earth nature. Sometimes nature makes really awesome animals, and sometimes there are super ugly weirdo animals. And there are a lot of animals that look really similar but are two completely different things.

Although I have to say I'm about at my limit of spoilers. I'm going to have to hide serebii and pokemon from my news feed....

I want to see the final evos for the starters so I can make my decision on which to get, but other than that I kind of want to find out everything else on my own.

Really? I thought only the Quilladin evo was proven fake? What's the proof?

No, the other two were designs created by an artist on Deviantart. I think his name was zerudez or something.

*SCREAMS*

MEGA CHARIZARD X IS SO WICKED COOL

WHAT IS THIS?! Mega Charizard X? censorkip.gif Okay, now this is getting out of hand. Seriously, why can't they just give it the one and let that be a Fire/Dragon? Would that have been so hard? I was actually starting to like megas again, why do they do this? (I remain glad I'm getting Y)

EDIT: Hopefully they'll at least be consistent and make a new version of mega Blastoise. (For Pokemon Y this time? *Crosses fingers*)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I don't really understand why there are two kinds of megas, but I guess it's just part of them wanting you to get both the games. tongue.gif Or at least to trade with a friend who's got the other or whatever, I dunno.

I think I'm going to get x, rather than y. It seems like most people in this thread want y, but I like the look of the x legendary a little more, I think.

And x comes first and I've always had the games that came first in the pair and I'm such a creature of habit it's not even funny. tongue.gif I had gold, ruby, diamond and black. So I'll probably keep up the pattern and get x. *is a loser like that* But yeah, I don't really like the look of the y legendary as much.

Edited by StormWizard212

Oh my gosh <3

I'm happy I'm getting X I like that design a lot *.*

And yeah, probably want you to get both or increase trading with friends. >_> Which i guess isn't bad ahaha.

I wonder if these mega evolutions will end up being recorded in the pokedex with the pokemon they are associated with??

I think I' getting X. I can't remember actually xd.png

Oh man guys the Instagram leaker got shut down. It was only a matter of time.

Kind of glad he did in all honesty. I don't want the game leaked before hand.

WHAT IS THIS?! Mega Charizard X? censorkip.gif Okay, now this is getting out of hand. Seriously, why can't they just give it the one and let that be a Fire/Dragon? Would that have been so hard? I was actually starting to like megas again, why do they do this? (I remain glad I'm getting Y)

EDIT: Hopefully they'll at least be consistent and make a new version of mega Blastoise. (For Pokemon Y this time? *Crosses fingers*)

If you don't like them just don't use them. At least they are throwing the originals into the new game. If you just don't like the mega stones just don't even bother with'em. :/

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I'm getting tired of that. It's likely that here will be trainers in-game with mega Pokemon. It will likely be part of the plot or a common occurrence (probably the former), and it's also quite likely that the E4 will each have one. I actually happen to be ok with most of the megas at this point, but the version specific thing is agitating. (I'm also a bit frustrated with the lack of consistency.) Sometimes it seems like this stuff is made for kindergarteners (or college students).

Well I hope that at least Venusaur and Blastoise get second version exclusive forms and that's it. No more second forms for any of the others.

I did hear that none of the Kalos pokemon will have mega forms, so at least there's that?

Yah I don't mind the leaks on some of the new pokemon but I want to experience gameplay 100% on my own, no spoilers on the story or towns or whatever.

(new mechanics is fine, just don't wreck the story)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Really? I'm the kind of person who presses their face against the screan waiting for leaks, both of plot and Pokemon. I'll practically play the game by reading leaks and rumors before buying.

Well I hope that at least Venusaur and Blastoise get second version exclusive forms and that's it. No more second forms for any of the others.

I did hear that none of the Kalos pokemon will have mega forms, so at least there's that?

Yah I don't mind the leaks on some of the new pokemon but I want to experience gameplay 100% on my own, no spoilers on the story or towns or whatever.

(new mechanics is fine, just don't wreck the story)

I do hope so. I especially hope the second Blastoise is Y-specific. (Then I need to breed a Squirtle)

I actually don't like that if it's true. I'd like the legendaries to have megas, it just makes sense to me. (And I'm still holding out on Mega Arceus)

I don't mind new Pokemon, but I intend to play through Y without reading any guides or anything. I shall be one who learns things anew! (Until I get stuck in the first town and have to look up how to get my starter)

I'm getting tired of that. It's likely that here will be trainers in-game with mega Pokemon. It will likely be part of the plot or a common occurrence (probably the former), and it's also quite likely that the E4 will each have one. I actually happen to be ok with most of the megas at this point, but the version specific thing is agitating. (I'm also a bit frustrated with the lack of consistency.) Sometimes it seems like this stuff is made for kindergarteners (or college students).

It's a reason behind getting both games now. Either way they can be used or not used. Guess we'll have to wait and see what they do with them.

I don't mind new Pokemon, but I intend to play through Y without reading any guides or anything. I shall be one who learns things anew! (Until I get stuck in the first town and have to look up how to get my starter)

That's how I am. I really want to see the final evo forms for the starters but I do not want to know anything else. As tempting as looking at the leaks is I'm not gonna go looking for them.

I heard that myself but who knows. Kinda hoping they do but kinda hoping not.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I like Spritzee's evolution it's so fluffy and also gremlin-y o:

And Swirlix's reminds me of a Tamagotchi and I like it too

People got the games ahead of release date and are instagramming it--Fennekin's final evo, as well as the bird poké that is apparently fake, have been confirmed. That means Frogadier's evo is also likely real, as is Binacle.

http://instagram.com/northsideploud#

Definitely not choosing Fennekin tongue.gif

I like the design, but I'm a little disappointed that it's only 4'11". That seems really short for a starter final evolution. :|