7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

If they mess up Fennikin's line by making it fire/fighting, I will be severly ticked off

If they mess up Fennikin's line by making it fire/fighting, I will be severly ticked off

If they do that I'll be writing a letter to Nintendo. :| That's just /stupid/.

I want to ride rayquaza or white kyurem but that totally won't happen. ;u; I'd settle for Arcanine

If they do that I'll be writing a letter to Nintendo. :| That's just /stupid/.

The made the first year fire/flying, 2nd just fire and 3-5 fire/fighting. Emboar doesn't evenlearn anyfighting tupe moves except for Arm Thrust. I AM SO SICK OF FIRE AND FIGHTING! Please don't mess up this line!

Ahh, they're not gonna do fire/fighting again. x3 Don't worry, i'm sure of it. I'm gonna guess Fennekin's gonna be fire/psychic personally. Could be wrong, but fire/fighting is probably most definitely not gonna happen again. I'm not even sure how they could make a fighting type out of a fennec fox.

I actually really like Emboar and Blaziken but yeah three times is too much even though i've found fire/fighting to be a really handy combination

Edited by Switch

Lol sometimes I think I'm the only one that doesn't mind Fire/Fighting.

But then, I like never use those Pokemon because I don't like their look anyway, lol.

I hardly find use in Fighting Types admittedly. Maybe they'll make a grass/fighting type, forgive me if my memories skipping and there actually already is one.

Also come now, Lucario isn't that hideous.

Also if the grass type actually is grass/dark I could see myself breaking my odd stride of water/fire starters, because frankly I really love dark types. Though the starters evolvements will probably seal my thoughts on the matter.

Edited by Limn

Lol sometimes I think I'm the only one that doesn't mind Fire/Fighting.

But then, I like never use those Pokemon because I don't like their look anyway, lol.

Well like I said I actually really like fire/fighting. I've always found it to be a pretty useful pairing, I just agree that it's been done too many times in a row. Emboar is actually one of my favorite pokemon ever. XD;

Maybe they'll make a grass/fighting type, forgive me if my memories skipping and there actually already is one.

Breloom. Though IMO adding more than that wouldn't hurt, just watch out for Flying types...

Also come now, Lucario isn't that hideous.

I forgot he's part Fighting, because I actually like his look. xd.png

I like the look of most Fighting-Types that AREN'T Lucario (I especially like Hitmonlee.) xP

Mienshao seems "cute" enough to be appealing to most people, though. :V

Edited by Pika_Oi

Ahh, they're not gonna do fire/fighting again. x3 Don't worry, i'm sure of it. I'm gonna guess Fennekin's gonna be fire/psychic personally. Could be wrong, but fire/fighting is probably most definitely not gonna happen again. I'm not even sure how they could make a fighting type out of a fennec fox.

I actually really like Emboar and Blaziken but yeah three times is too much even though i've found fire/fighting to be a really handy combination

I wonder how they made a fighting type out of a chicken and a pig blink.gif

Irregardless, I wouldn't half-mind a fighting fox if they hadn't already overdone it...

Well, pig/boar I think makes sense for a fighting type. Though you got me on the chicken. XD;

Yeah, the chicken makes more sense to me than the boar/pig does o_O I always thought that Tepig should have had a Fire/Ground line, not fire/fighting. u_u

Oh, yeah, I never thought of that for the chicken. That makes sense. ouo I personally think if Emboar should have been anything else he should have been fire/dark, just going by appearance. But I like him as fire/fighting. Just not the fact that he's the third one.

I usually favor fire types, but since gen 4, I haven't been.

Here's what I chose

Charmander

Cyndaquil

Torchic

Piplup

Snivy

And right now I'm leaning towards Chespin.

I sort of can't wait for them to come out, since I only have two games for my 3DS that I actively play.

I favor fire types, though none of the fire/fightings have appealed to me visually. I really don't care if Fennekin is fire/fighting or not, as long as it looks nice. Sure, I want to see different things but I also think a fire/fighting fox could look cool. Meanwhile...a pig and monkey not so much for me. XP Not a fan of either of those animals, and Blaziken was okay but not that great to me.

I just want to be able to use my favorite starter type again. D:

i so far have Y on prehold, should i also get X?

and what do you guys think of the release of the Fairy type? i am not too happy about the type but i'm not going to let that ruin the game for me

and what do you guys think of the release of the Fairy type? i am not too happy about the type but i'm not going to let that ruin the game for me

Depends on which you want, or if you want both.

I'm going for both since that's what I usually do. I'll probably have to find some way to get another 3DS since I like to sometimes trade with myself... *sigh*

...Actually at this point, I'd be doing that purely out of tradition since with global trading I don't exactly have to worry about not being able to swap version exclusives...

Meh, maybe a 3DS bundle with a game I care about'll come out down the line that I'll be able to afford in the future. Too bad I missed out on the Fire Emblem one, that one was sweeeeeet.

As for the Fairy type...

I'm excited! It's about time they shook things up with a new type! Haven't seen that since Gen 2 with Dark and Steel! Also nice that we have something as another weakness to Dragon, which was just an all around powerhouse before. It'll be nice to seem them taken down a peg or two.

I happen to believe the new type is a good thing, dragon types have always been cool and over powered, making them popular. Even if they weren't effective against dragon types, as long as the new type is reasonable I'm chill with it.

I happen to believe the new type is a good thing, dragon types have always been cool and over powered, making them popular. Even if they weren't effective against dragon types, as long as the new type is reasonable I'm chill with it.

Well, not quite allllways. They were pretty terrible in first gen.