7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Yeah, probably. laugh.gif If they're gonna have a new type, then they'd better have a legendary represent.

Oh, and how many of you played Pokemon Colosseum? cool.gif I found this awesome, six minute spoof thing of it, and it's quite funny.

(Kinda PG13 at parts. Well, maybe just one, but it's worth the watch.)

I'm curious what most people will be buying.. X or Y? I'm leaning towards X, but i'm not 100% sure yet.

I'm getting both so I can trade with myself and start new games over and over

I'm getting both so I can trade with myself and start new games over and over

What kills me is the fact that I won't be able to do that, because I don't have a second 3DS that I can use. ;_;

Yea, it does kill a lot of budgets, But I just can't wait to sit on benches

xd.png Marriland jokes

Instead of having to tire my legs and stand in front of benches, watching them mock me enviously, and give those benches a taste of their own medicine.

Yea, it does kill a lot of budgets, But I just can't wait to sit on benches

I'd love to get a second one, but I'm already getting a bunch of games and a PS4 lol.

But maybe if I start cutting back on some spending, I'll be able to swing it. xd.png

I really can't wait to make my character look different and sit down oh and pokemon-amie, I can't wait to pat my eevee army

Edited by Ladykyuubirose

Yeah, probably. laugh.gif If they're gonna have a new type, then they'd better have a legendary represent.

Gold and Silver didn't have Steel or Dark typed legendaries, so I don't think X and Y will necessarily use Fairy for them. I could see it on a legendary, just probably not the title ones right off the bat like that.

I'm glad there looks to be a range of customization options and not just three faces like it seemed when they first announced it.

Ye, but usually mascot legendaries contradict eachother somehow, with the exception of gold and silver. ANd since fairy will be bad against grass and steel, and Xerneas was seen sparkling in the forest, it would make sense.

Ye, but usually mascot legendaries contradict eachother somehow, with the exception of gold and silver. ANd since fairy will be bad against grass and steel, and Xerneas was seen sparkling in the forest, it would make sense.

Was it confirmed that fairy would be weak to grass and steel? I can't keep what was 100% confirmed and what hasn't straight. xd.png

No, no new info on Fairy type just yet. Keeping fingers crossed for weakness to steel, though.

I thought about it, but I don't really thing Xerneas would be fairy type, either. Looks more like a grass/steel or psychic/steel mix. Just makes me think of steel, for some reason. c:

Though I suppose it would make sense if Xerneas was, say, Steel/Fairy and Yveltal was Fire/Dragon. (I dunno, he seems more dragony than bird-like to me)

Guys, watch Yveltal be typed Fairy/Dragon. xd.png

I really want Yveltal to be dragon/fire. That'd probably make it one of my favorite legendaries and pokemon in general. But I've got a weird gut feeling that it'll be flying/dark...

I just want any fire/dragon pokemon that isn't reshi. :c

Not sure about Xerneas. Steel actually sounds right the more I look at him.

Edited by Switch

What weakness would it have O.o?

Unless Fairy is immune to Ice, then it'd still take double from Ice. Other than that, whatever Fairy is weak against.

That aside... Who says a legendary can't have no weaknesses? Currently Dark/Ghost combo has zero weaknesses (unless you use that attack that lets fighting type moves hit Ghosts, can't remember the name). Well, unless Fairy really IS SE against Dark--provided it doesn't turn out that Ghost is immune or something.

I've got my 3DS on Thuesday *__* Sooo happy! I've got it .because I really want to try Pokemon Y. Legendary bird looks amazing+__+ Fennekin - soo cute. I like foxes+__+ Definetely will be getting hellioptile. He's to cute. Noivern to+___+

I like Fletchling and it's evo (Talonflame).

My dream team:

Fennekin, Skelp/Gogoat, Clauncher, Flethcling, Evee, and Ralts.

Gosh, I've akready went and preordered Y, I can't believe there's another four months until I get the game. BUt also, this game will be slightly more difficult, because we won't no which Pokemon are on which route, and they'll be harder to find, also I can't wait for NIntendo to release the 113+ new Pokemon and there typings.

Although I'm very doubtful, imagine if they decided to add another 2 types, light and sound. If light beat sound, then Xerneas could be Light/Fairy and Yveltal Sound/Dragon; they'd perfectly balance each other. I highly doubt it'll happen, though tongue.gif

I was hoping for a sound type when Hoenn came out, and a light type rather than a fairy type, but whatever. I doubt any new types for the next.... eight years. When this game comes out I want to have a battle with every last one of you. I can't wait tl they release ALL THE NEW POKEMON IN KALOS!!