7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

The name is a bit strange, isn't it. I wonder why it's so different from most others. o_o But I do really like Talonflame, I have a feeling I'm gonna use him a lot. :D

Also THANK YOU FOR FIXING STREETPASS. Like really. I have literally never ever gotten a chance to use it before because evidently nobody around here even owns a 3DS. :I

Edited by Switch

No, it's Talonflame. The official website says so. But I've gotten it mixed up before as well. ouo And yeah, that's what I thought too. xd.png

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/other_pokemon/ Have to scroll down a bit but he's right by Noivern.

Whoops. My sis meant my enchanted diamond sword Flametalon xc

Char. Customization.

This game can't get better! //Game gets better.

I hope Fletchling will be one of the first pokemon you can catch. I love Fletchling/Talonflame. ♥

I'll be playing with a lot of Fire-Type this generation, which is rare since i'm usually with Water-Type overload.

I'm curious what most people will be buying.. X or Y? I'm leaning towards X, but i'm not 100% sure yet.

Edited by MysticTiger

I'm curious what most people will be buying.. X or Y? I'm leaning towards X, but i'm not 100% sure yet.

I think I'll be choosing Y. Yveltal caught my eye the moment I saw him in the first trailer and although I love Xerneas, Yveltal is just that little bit more awesome. owo

Good lord I REALLY hope they're weak to steel!

This. So much

I'm not sure about how much I like Skrelp. I will love it forever if it evolves into a leafy sea dragon, though! ♥ Talonflame is awesome(though the name does suck) and so is Gogoat. I don't really like Leolit or the panda right now, but I guess I'll have to wait to see their evos(if they evolve). I love that the Ralts line is getting Fairy-ed(Gardevoir is ♥).

Xerneas. ♥ Yveltal is cool(I love the name), but deer beat birds in my mind.

I'm getting X. Xerneas is a bit more symbolic (Colors!) And so. Freaking. Majestic. ohmy.gif I mean, Ylveltal is like a Groudon bird in my mind. Really!

I'm getting X. Xerneas is a bit more symbolic (Colors!) And so. Freaking. Majestic. ohmy.gif I mean, Ylveltal is like a Groudon bird in my mind. Really!

Xerneas is like a fancy Sawsbuck.

Naw, he's fantastic :3

Yveltal is like a Groudon bird? That makes him ten times more epic because Groudon is awesome. tongue.gif

I'm probably getting both, but for sure playing Y first. I like birds better than deer, especially birds with huge claws. xP

I always buy both games because I can never just pick one xd.png. I usually have one as my 'main' game, and the other is for casual playing(sometimes shiny hunting!).

Xerneas is like a fancy Sawsbuck.

Naw, he's a Pokemon version of the Deer God from Princess Mononoke. xd.png

I'm getting both--my birthday is in November, so I'm askin' for 'em as an early gift. But I'll main X, because Xerneas FTW.

Yveltal for me. Mostly because I like Pokemon that hit fast and hard, which is what he looks like to me. I don't get attached to one type, evident by the fact that one moment I'll be using Blaziken and the next an Absol. Xerneas looks like something that relies on Sp. Defense, something that I never put my money on. Of course, X (or Y) isn't even out yet, so I wouldn't know.

I like Yveltal better. I always get both games though, but Y will be my main game so to speak. It will be the one I play through first and where I'll do any end game stuff. I'll probably do a Nuzlocke run through of X.

I'm curious what most people will be buying.. X or Y?

I haven't decided yet. I'm waiting to see what the version exclusives are, then if I still can't make up my mind I'll probably go with whatever seems to be the less popular version, to ensure I have people to trade with. xd.png

I was leaning towards X at first, but I might change my mind down the road.

I'd like to know version exclusives before I pick one, too...though I do like Xerneas a bit more than Yveltal. Pff, I like them both...but Xerneas is slightly more awesome in my mind. I blame Princess Mononoke.

I'll be playing X first because I'm a sucker for majestic quadrupeds, but I'll definitely get Y later on to help complete my collection. c:

And guh, Fairy type, I love it more every day! It's just so... BRILLIANT. I'm going to SOB if it isn't weak against Steel. But seriously a ghost or dark/fairy would be amazing and wicked and GUH I WANT ONEEE.

I actually drew a thing when I first saw Litleo:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...986743379_n.jpg

>> First thing that came to mind.

I'm going for Xerneas, 'cause rainbow deer are awesome, and it's bluuuuue. laugh.gif I, uh, like blue.

Hummm... I guess Xerneas is like... Has the colors of all games. Yellow, Blue, Green(I think) Black, White, and I think Diamond & Pearl. I saw some picture. And if you're looking for speedy pokemon, deer and birds are pretty fast.