7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I'm sorry, but Skrelp and Claucnher (or whatever it's called), are terrible names. The fifth gen was bad with designs, hopefully this one won't be bad with names.

Although we don't know if it'll happen yet, I'm really hoping for some sort of limited edition 3DS to accompany this. Almost all of my Nintendo hand-helds are LE. My DSLite is the LoZ Phantom Hourglass one (golden w/ the Triforce in the corner), then my DSi is the Pokemon B/W edition, and my 3DS is the LoZ OoT edition one. It'd be awesome to add another to my collection.

Can't wait for this! Really hoping for cool fire-types! (The B/W ones were such let-downs, except for Reshiram).

Anyhow, regardless of a LE console, I've still pre-ordered the game off amazon! biggrin.gif

Although we don't know if it'll happen yet, I'm really hoping for some sort of limited edition 3DS to accompany this. Almost all of my Nintendo hand-helds are LE. My DSLite is the LoZ Phantom Hourglass one (golden w/ the Triforce in the corner), then my DSi is the Pokemon B/W edition, and my 3DS is the LoZ OoT edition one. It'd be awesome to add another to my collection.

Can't wait for this! Really hoping for cool fire-types! (The B/W ones were such let-downs, except for Reshiram).

Anyhow, regardless of a LE console, I've still pre-ordered the game off amazon! biggrin.gif

I really wanted the Animal Crossing 3DS that I saw being released in Japan with the Animal Crossing game last November, but the region lock prevented me from buying it. I realized that the same 3DS was up for limited preorder from Best Buy in America a few weeks ago! It seems like in order to appeal to wider audiences, some of the "exclusive" Japanese 3DS systems may be coming to other countries.

I do know that the Pokemon Center has a lottery for an exclusive Eevee 3DS right now, but I am not sure if that will be shipped over to the States or not...you must enter a lottery at the Pokemon Center to win an OPPORTUNITY to purchase it.

I'm sorry, but Skrelp and Claucnher (or whatever it's called), are terrible names. The fifth gen was bad with designs, hopefully this one won't be bad with names.

I think they're great, and also I thought the fifth gen's designs were great. :L

Skrelp sounds cute. |D

I liked a lot of the 5th gen designs. Not all, but a lot.

Nooooooooooooooo!

No no no no!

I will want it hardcore, but I will not be able to afford it. ;_; I'm still sad about the LoZ one and the FEA one (I don't care about the game, but that system was sweet)

/cries over the idea

user posted image

THE OFFICIAL ART O:

I need this Pokemon immediately

IMMMEDIATELY

user posted image

AND THIS ONE TOO

Edited by Pika_Oi

Ok I'm still excited about Fairy type being real!

All day I have been picturing my jigglypuff beating up a dragonite in a OHKO. It's so amusing but awesome.

I'm glad for the addition it will add to the strategy so people just don't make the same teams over and over with different 'mons of the generation.

I wonder if any other pokemon than the listed will get the upgrade to fairy status. I think with steel it was only the magnemite/magneton group that got an upgrade.

So new features.

Hoarde encounter! That looks, actually pretty cool, and seems more legit realistic behavior of animals.

Talonflame? Really is that a pokemon name o_o

(It /looks/ cool but.... the name, I have to agree, the names....)

The designs look great so far so I give them that much.

Sky battle! Looks awesome and a great way to show off the new 3D!

Pokémon-Amie - Adorableeeee! I can't wait to mess with this.

RHYHORN IS RIDEABLE. This means other pokemon might be rideable too! Yes

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I wonder if any other pokemon than the listed will get the upgrade to fairy status. I think with steel it was only the magnemite/magneton group that got an upgrade.

I would imagine so.

Remember, when Dark and Steel first came out there were a lot less that they could possibly retype.

I'm assuming the entire Jigglypuff line'll get Fairy, I could see the entire Marill line, too. Also the Ratls line, minus the male evolution I can't remember the name of right now.

I think the Togepie line would be possible to get a re-type even though it's dual-type, personally.

Other ones I could see, some more farfetched than others:

Subbull Line

Chansey Line

Uxie

Azelf

Mesprit

Shaymin

Munna Line

Audino

Minccino line

Gothita line

Elgyem line

Mienfoo line

And of course the new Pokemon.

I actually thought that too.

5 against 1 could be challenging. Luckily it looks like it's only a feature for wild pokemon battles so hopefully that will balance it out a little.

edit: Snubbull definitely should be retyped considering it's called the fairy pokemon.

Clefairy line as well you know, it says fairy right in it xd.png

I hope they wouldn't retype legendaries, even ones that no one would really use in battle (the lake trio)

Also confirmed Talonflame is the evolved form of Fletchling, I'm guessing there will be a middle stage for this one because a jump from a little robin bird to a big falcon bird is kind of huge.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I really look forwards to the hoard encounters, that sounds really fun!

Yeah Talonflame's name threw me off, I really hope it's something different. It sounds more like a Warrior cat's name, but for a hawk.

Still, it has a really impressive design- I'm pretty sure it's now my favorite region bird pokemon c:

Yay for other rideable pokemon! The only drawback I noticed is that they mentioned those pokemon are "borrowed", so it's not like we're riding on our OWN pokemon. Still, it's super neat, and I'm SUPER FRIGGIN EXCITED.

5 against 1 is both a bit scary and awesome and crazy. Can't wait! <3

And pssshhh Skrelp is FREAKING CUTE as a name (and a pokemon!) and I think it works totally fine. Clauncher makes me think that it is indeed a pistol shrimp! Claw/Launcher?

I hope they do more with the riding pokemon mechanic in the future. Hopefully it works great in XY.

Oh gods that lion cub and fairy flower are ADORABLE GUH

I like how doofy the lion cub looks, and I LOVE the rest of Vivillon's line o:

Furabebe is cute too c:

Anti-spoiler me managed to not look at the fire thing and whatever was below it but I couldn't help but look at Vivillons prevolutions and they look kwoot smile.gif

OMG! I JUST found out that Pokemon X and Y is coming out ON MY BIRTHDAY! I'm SUPER DUPER excited now.

Wait, 3DS and DS can't communicate directly?

What?

I think it's that 3DS games and DS games can't connect directly like how DS games can't connect wirelessly with the wireless adapter on a Gameboy Advance.

Okay, this is pretty funny. laugh.gif I watched Nintendo's E3 video last night, and Pokemon was the first one, but Pokemon-Amie is just too awesome, so I don't really mind the Spoiler.

http://ectoproctologist.tumblr.com/post/52...-amie-like-just

Oh, and this would make a really cute Pokemon! biggrin.gif Just look at that cuteness!

http://tournesolmange-homme.tumblr.com/pos...inches-tall-she

censorkip.gif All these new Pokemon being released. And EVs and IVs more visible!? Sky battles and hoard battles seem like a bad idea, though. I like Noivern, and the lion cub, but to me Talonflame is a really dumb name. AND NOOOOOO FAIRY TYPE, DAMMIT IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING I STAND FOR, WHY I OUGHTTA...