7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I think pokemon will look so cool with the 3ds features. It would be the best and coolest game ever if it had us joining team rocket at one point for some reason. I do love the contrasting legendaries. The deer pokemon is the one I am leaning for right now in favorite.

Imagine how the game dynamic would change if you could not only battle and trade with other real-life people, but also steal their pokemon.

Imagine how the game dynamic would change if you could not only battle and trade with other real-life people, but also steal their pokemon.

If you could do it to real people, no one would do multiplayer (if it were permanent).

You know how since Gold and Silver, there are 2 mascot legendaries, one being first, one second, the first one is always slightly stronger. For example, Gold and Silver, Ho-Oh and Lugia. Ruby and Saphire. Groudon and Kyogre.

For some reason I always seem to like the second legendary better. I don't know why, but it always seems cooler to me. I like Yveltal better than Xerneas, too.

You know how since Gold and Silver, there are 2 mascot legendaries, one being first, one second, the first one is always slightly stronger. For example, Gold and Silver, Ho-Oh and Lugia. Ruby and Saphire. Groudon and Kyogre.

For some reason I always seem to like the second legendary better. I don't know why, but it always seems cooler to me. I like Yveltal better than Xerneas, too.

What do you mean by "second" legendary? Do you mean second encounter in game, or second in speech?

(With the exception of Lugia) 2nd in Pokedex number, and second in speech. For example you say black and white. Reshiram is in black, Zekrom is in white. SO it is second in speach.

True, people'd not multiplayer if it were permanent. It'd be neat if it could be a per-battle or per-tournament thing though.

I like lugia more than ho-oh, but I prefer groudon to kyogre. I want to like rayquaza most, but its gummy mouth weirds me out :/

"He is also furry, science didn't see that one coming; way to go science."

I love his comments. My favorite is still the venipede one. Stupid pink millipede beetles.

Looks like the Fairy type is real from what I've read on a forum.

The new butterfly like thing looks pretty cool.

ANOTHER BUTTERFLY?! goddammit

I wish they'd quit it with the butterflies already.

I'm just excited for a new type to shake things up a bit~

Oh my god oh my god cute

I like both of these Pokemon a lot and they (well, along with Helioptile of course) definitely make up for Fennekin and Sylveon and I'm happy to see them

I like the weird checkery things on the butterfly's eyes and the way the bat/dragon thing's ears look like speakers c:

Edited by Pika_Oi

I am loving that Fairy Type has been confirmed. I think it will make for some interesting dynamics in team building. I hope that there is also, of course, a Fairy Gym.

Pokemon-amie looks like it could be fun as a side thing to do with favorite Pokemon. It looks like so Nintendogs-style interactivity. I think it looks like they are feeding them poffins in the trailer. I wonder if contests will make a comeback. Or maybe Pokemon shows.

I don't really mind there being a new butterfly for some reason. I'm hoping it will be a bit different in its move list than any previous butterfly though..

I don't want to come out rude. If it's not confirmed, DONT BELIEVE IT. Until I hear it's confirmed, I completely ignore it. One thing I'm not understanding is, why aren't you guys taking this with a grain of salt?

seriously what the heck are poffins

Oh and stop being such a cynic, let us have our fun.

Edited by RheaZen

I don't want to come out rude. If it's not confirmed, DONT BELIEVE IT. Until I hear it's confirmed, I completely ignore it. One thing I'm not understanding is, why aren't you guys taking this with a grain of salt?

Because Nintendo themselves confirmed this stuff, probably.

Here's yer proof:

Official site

Video!

Edited by KageSora

Fairy also is super effective against either Dragon or Dark, so it'll probably be a popular type if it has enough pokemon/moves. Ralts line makin' a comeback.

ANOTHER BUTTERFLY?! goddammit

I wish they'd quit it with the butterflies already.

There's not a lot of butterfly pokemon? Butterfree and the Wurmple lines, and maybe if you count Mothim. This one might be a Fairy type.

I'm still undecided on starters and legendaries, oy.

The bat looks kind of cool, though I totally thought the speaker-looking ears were its eyes the first time I watched the video.

The Pokemon-aime looks like fun. It was fun in KH:3D and the pokemon one looks even easier.

Edited by NixAyum

I welcome this new type. Though I kinda wish it was called something else...like "Light type". :I *shot*

I like how the new bat and butterfly Pokemon look. Still dying to see starter evolutions.

Wow, I thought the whole Fairy rumor would be proven false! The new info is SO cool, and having another type advantage against Dragon... man, I have to re-think my team all over again?? xd.png;;;

I am ridiculously excited about the Pokemon-Amie! I was so excited about having any Pokemon in your team following you in HG/SS, and this just takes it up another notch! So much about this game I've been hoping for ever since the first gen! 3DS is definitely my next system!

And it comes out on my birthday!!

*starry eyed fangirl swoon*

Aw man, a new type that destroys the power of Dragon types. At least of my favorite Psychic types gets an upgrade. Wait, if they're changing the typing of some pokemon, does that mean Lucario will an Fighting/Psychic type? Gosh, I hope so.

The Pokemon Amie looks soooo cute! Can't wait to play with that. They practically threw in Nintendogs. ^^

I like the dragon bat thing, and the butterfly Pokemon. They're cool with me.

Aw man, a new type that destroys the power of Dragon types. At least of my favorite Psychic types gets an upgrade. Wait, if they're changing the typing of some pokemon, does that mean Lucario will an Fighting/Psychic type? Gosh, I hope so.

The Pokemon Amie looks soooo cute! Can't wait to play with that. They practically threw in Nintendogs. ^^

I like the dragon bat thing, and the butterfly Pokemon. They're cool with me.

It's highly doubtful they'll change anyone's type if they aren't Fairy.

I don't think they change secondary types, do they?

IIRC, they just add on another type if it's not dual-type already.

I'm really hoping that Fairy will be weak to Poison like has been hinted at, that would make me happy c: