7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

OMG! Just caught a shiny ninetales on my x version!!!! biggrin.gif

I am so freaking jealous. I put in 120 hours trying to get one and eventually gave up.

I am so freaking jealous. I put in 120 hours trying to get one and eventually gave up.

Same!

PS I still don't think goodra will beat sylveon.

I think Fairy-type was a quick bandaid solution to the huge, gaping wound that is Dragon-type problem. ovo Too much OP on the dragon-type side.

Steel didn't need a debuff, Dragon did. XD

But I do love my Gardevoir more now that she can wreck a wider variety of Pokemon. So that's always good. And Klefki is amazing.

I ended up catching two shiny Shuppet one right after the other though. Well, one shiny Shuppet, then a random Pumpkaboo, and then another shiny Shuppet. I had a small heart attack that morning. :'D

Tier wise though Rayquaza is still in a league above all the fairy Pokemon. Type isn't everything.

Same tier as Xerneas.

My only reservation is having to completely re-learn types again... ._. And my Snorlax/Clefable team just sort of got shuffled around...

WOAH

Ok, ok, so... I was hatching six different Pokemon: Machop, Ralts, Clauncher, Swablu, Mareep, and Scyther. Im breeding and hatching them to get my perfect ones to transfer to Y when I start it.

Then... Then! A Clauncher hatched shiny! Right gender, right ability (obviously, it only has one ability), and good sp. attack!

Still in shock.

OMG! Just caught a shiny ninetales on my x version!!!! biggrin.gif

So did I. Unfortunately, it wasn't the HA one, but ...

PS I still don't think goodra will beat sylveon.

Goodra can learn rain dance, rest, thunder, and sludge bomb, and have hydration as it's ability.

(The Hydration and rest combo is why Manaphy is banned from competitive play.) Goodra's special def (often over 400 at lv 100) will tank any super effective hits, and knock out sylveon with sludge bomb, take a nap, wake up on the same turn, and be at full health.

Goodra's a pseudo legendary, while most Eeveeloutions are in the NU tier at best.

As the analysis shows, Godra can easily outlast and overpower Sylveon.

Doesn't Florges have more survivability than Sylveon anyway?

Doesn't Florges have more survivability than Sylveon anyway?

Florges is awesome. Calm Mind then Moonblast, you've got an ultimate Pokemon.

Edited by Ultra

I've been spending my time IV breeding for a Magician Fennekin. I already have a hex flawless Froakie(he has Protean), and 3 hex flawless Chespin(2 had Bullet Proof, one has Overgrow, who is my parent for Fennekin). So far I've been getting 5 flawless IVs, and I'm hoping to get a shiny one.

So far I've hatched 2050 eggs and not one shiny so far(1100 Froakie and 950 Chespin). Fish chained shinies on the other hand laugh.gif .

Ugh, I can't find the Scizorite. I've updated my mega ring, changed the time on my 3DS to 8, and checked behind the Abomasnow in Frost Cavern. What am I doing wrong?

Just recieved X and Y today, along with my long awaited Diamond, Pearl and Platinum :)

Y still hasn't been opened

and the games at the top are diamond and pearl and platinum. They didnt come in the "real" boxes.

user posted image

I guess my SoulSilver has to wait for my b-day on the 21st next month...

Ugh, I can't find the Scizorite. I've updated my mega ring, changed the time on my 3DS to 8, and checked behind the Abomasnow in Frost Cavern. What am I doing wrong?

Did you set it to 8 at night, 20:00? It doesn't work for morning 8 :3

Did you set it to 8 at night, 20:00? It doesn't work for morning 8 :3

Ah, thanks! I did set it to 8 in the morning >.<

Just got my hex Flawless Magician Fennekin, so now I have the perfect masuda method breeding fodder when Pokemon Bank comes out and I get my hex Japanese Ditto smile.gif.

Ohhh, nice! biggrin.gif You're gonna have some awesome babies for sure!

I just kicked the Elite 4 to the curb in my game, and now I'm checking all my Pokemons' IVs at a Pokemon Center.

Apparently my Talonflame has really bad speed and my Espeon has perfect speed. laugh.gif I've also Wondertraded about 20 Volt Tackle and Pokerus infected Pichus, so hopefully that'll make some new trainer's Christmas. happy.gif

Lv 5 ho ohs on the GTS? Seems legit.

Apparently there is nearly no hack check going on, so many obviously hacked pokemon around right now.

Got Internet connection set-up. Just need to wait for the eshop to get back up so I can update for GTS. Got the Torchic, though!

Oh, friend code: 3239-2255-2106. Can I have other people's?

Oh also, does anyone know if Mewteo, the Kanto birds, and Zygarde are shiny locked? I know Yveltal and Xerneas are.

Edited by Ultra

Just recieved X and Y today, along with my long awaited Diamond, Pearl and Platinum :)

Y still hasn't been opened

and the games at the top are diamond and pearl and platinum. They didnt come in the "real" boxes.

user posted image

I guess my SoulSilver has to wait for my b-day on the 21st next month...

That's funny...I got X and Y today as well...I suppose those are the kind of games people asked for for Christmas, though.

I finished transferring my Black 2 Pokemon to my Pokemon Y game just moments before Nintendo took down Pokemon Bank due to server issues. ohmy.gif (My game is the Japanese version so I get access to Pokemon bank early since Pokemon bank was released on the 25th in Japan.) That was really lucky!

Anyway, now I can finally get to completing my pokedex and obtaining the shiny charm! biggrin.gif

Whooo! X for Christmas. I was hoping for Y, but looking back, I'm glad I got X. A Fairy deer over a Wyvern is a small price to pay for such awesome version exclusives. My only problem is missing out on Dragalge. *wants Poison/Dragon so bad*