7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Psst - if you hold select or start pressed while starting up the game, it won't be stretched or pixelated wink.gif

So how Mario Land has this weird annoying thing at the top of the screen it can be fixed by doing that?

Anyway I'm hoping breeding this Gastly is gonna be easy. I want hypnosis on it. >.>

I did a bit of Wonder Trading for the first time yesterday. I got a Goomy, three Ralts in a row, and a Japanese Fletchling. All of them appear to be breeding left overs. |D

Anyone else care to swap Vivillon patterns? I've got a few left. :3

Friend code's in my sig.

I've been hunting for a Pawniard with Defiant. It might just be me, but they seem rarer than the ones with Inner Focus.

Yesssssssssssssss!

Hatched my Trapinch on the 170th egg yesterday!

Then I decided to chain for Furfrou again today, which broke at 5. xd.png Then I tried again, beat up 2 of 'em, and then... SHINY PATCH

ON THE THIRD PATCH

YES

yes Yes

YES

I have my Shiny Furfrou and he's a boy like I wanted and he's been nicknamed Harold and Harold shall be fabulous.

My Scraggy & Skiddo came within a day of each other too. Seems to be a pattern here ahaha.

MMing for Snorunts now. ^^ Hoping for a female for Froslass but I wouldn't mind a Glalie. ^^

(Also that makes 3/4 shinies on this game from the same patch of purple flowers on Route 5!)

I can't wait until Pokebank is up so I can transfer over my Shiny Galvantula so she can join in the Shiny party. X3

I will take a snivy sailing.

I'd also like a Snivy but I didn't want to be the first person to say anything. >_>;;;;

Ok, I'll need your friend codes then. Anybody else? I'm also willing to nickname them for you if anyone wants one with a certain name.

I'll be mass-breeding certain things and throwing them on WT because I can once Bank comes out. I just hope it doesn't crash :U

[Lyth you're never online ;-; im EST]

Edited by Whitefire

Gah I've been busy, helping my parents with renovations. We've been on a tight schedule so it's been top priority and I haven't had much time for games. :<

Not much I can do on that front today though, so I'll be around-ish. If I'm not interrupted I should be able to keep my DS on and connected while I work on other obligations.

EDIT: My FC is 4296-3783-1974. You'll know me when you see me.

Edited by Lythiaren

Can I borrow Articuno and/or Zapdos from someone for their 'dex entries? I'm trying to get my oval charm and I'm like five Pokemon away. I can offer Froakie and Gligar with hidden abilities I guess, or Polar Vivilion. Or a bunch of other stuff really. I'm really bad with coordinating time and stuff though so yeah warning in advance :I

Someone help me here. Getting this game wasn't an option for me until recently. My brother gave me his old 3DS so I finally have something to play it on. However, it's a little beat up so the camera on it is broken. I don't need the camera for any super important features in the game, right?

I doubt it, but I felt like asking anyways before I dropped my money anywhere.

X and Y only use the camera for the background of the holocaster feature's streetpass messages, and it'll work just fine without it.

There's also that mini-minigame where you make faces at your Pokemon in Amie, but I find that method is too finnicky and takes too long to max out affection anyway.

There's also that mini-minigame where you make faces at your Pokemon in Amie, but I find that method is too finnicky and takes too long to max out affection anyway.

yeahhhh I can never get that to work.

I do find with the face game in Amie until it asks me to open my eyes wide. For whatever reason, it has NEVER registered that I opened my eyes super wide, even when I go from near squinting to nearly popping my eyeballs out of my head from straining to widen them. =n=;

then they make the disappointed noise and I'm all NO PRECIOUS I SWEAR I WAS DOING IT D8

Just got the game recently. I already beat the pokemon league. So, is there anything else for me to do. I'm not quite sure of what all there is to do.

Oh, and is anyone else gonna send out delibirds named Santa on Christmas through wonder trade? I've already got 8 to send out smile.gif

Ugh yes the face thing. It's so adorable until it asks me to make a huge smile or make my eyes go wide. I'm like I CAN'T SMILE ANYMORE. And then they look all sad.

So did you all see by using pokebank (even the free trial) you can get a celebii?

(wish it were jirachi but celebii is cool too, that's one I won't have to transfer from Black version)

Competitively, has anyone ever thought of using Scolipede as a Suicide Leader? It has great defense and speed stats, and if it has Poison Point as an ability, and if it ALSO has Speed Boost as an ability, it could be a Baton Passer too! Although I'm not sure if the extra speed stats would carry through if it used Baton Pass... Hmm.

Can someone with Pokémon X do me a huge favor and give me a Staryu/Starmie? I can work out a trade if you want!

@LoKF

Agillity and other speed boosts carry through baton pass. People use scolipede now similar to the way you see everyone use talonflame, except Scolipede doesn't learn as many recoil moves.

Edited by nicknick88

I don't have Staryu/Starmie yet, but I'll keep an eye on this thread once I get one if you haven't gotten one by then nicknick.

Finally, after hours of grinding on Route 5 I caught a Minun! By far the hardest Pokemon I've caught so far.

Got a Lvl 79 Sylveon that has gone through the E4 in a Wondertrade. O.o

Huh.

Wonders never cease, eh?

Can someone with Pokémon X do me a huge favor and give me a Staryu/Starmie? I can work out a trade if you want!

@LoKF

Agillity and other speed boosts carry through baton pass. People use scolipede now similar to the way you see everyone use talonflame, except Scolipede doesn't learn as many recoil moves.

I'll catch you one tomorrow, pm me with your friend code smile.gif

Competitively, has anyone ever thought of using Scolipede as a Suicide Leader? It has great defense and speed stats, and if it has Poison Point as an ability, and if it ALSO has Speed Boost as an ability, it could be a Baton Passer too! Although I'm not sure if the extra speed stats would carry through if it used Baton Pass... Hmm.

Scolipede is a beast against fairies, psychic and dark especially. Does well until it gets hit with flamethrower.

Christmas is in a few days time, and I'm getting X and Y.

PS. Where is the discussion thread for Heartgold/Soulsilver?

there is a thread called Pokemon Games, Gens 1-4. You can access it from the sticky note in this part of the forum.

does anyone have any of the following vivillon? I'm only missing a few more

tundra, sandstorm, meadow, jungle, garden

So, if you happen to get a shiny Imposter Ditto, would the transformations be into the shiny form of the current opponent? Or the normal form?

Theoretically when you transform you directly copy the opponent. This initiates the relevant colour changes and shape, so I imagine an imposter ditto will copy whatever the opponent is regardless of who or what is shiny.