7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Completing X again very slowly, here's my current team:

Charizard Lv. 42

Floette Lv. 38 (waiting for Moonblast at Lv. 45 before evolving)

Duosion Lv. 34

Tentacool Lv. 29

Gible Lv. 27

I've got some large gaps in levels there, which I'm unhappy about. The last one I need is Pawniard, then my team will be complete.

Wooo I finished the Kalos Pokedex. GTS can be wonderful when people actually ask for reasonable things xd.png (I've found the greatest luck is to put my own pokemon up for something I need rather than try and sift through the ridiculous trades).

Team is level 94, going to bring them up to 100 and then take a break until poketransfer is out.

My Ninjask and Azumarill as a team are RIDICULOUS oh my god c':

Ninjask baton pass perhaps? I can't understand how they would work together...but stranger things have happened.

Mhm

Baby passes speed boosts and a Substitute to Bang and then most of the time Bang can set up Belly Drum without any significant risk of fainting and then just destroy everything c':

Granted I haven't messed with it against anybody else yet but it works pretty well in the Battle Maison at least :V

Of course, I forget about Belly Drum. Never seen it used competitively though so that's an interesting prospect.

Bellyjet Azumarill is a popular thing nowadays, it's actually kind of terrifying to watch. "Ahaha Belly dru-where did my pokemon go"

I've seen videos of an Azumarill taking out a team with three legendaries in it. owo

Edited by Lythiaren

It's just a little bunny rabbit c':

What mine can't get rid of with Aqua Jet it can usually manage to outspeed thanks to the passed speed boosts and destroy with Play Rough or Superpower if necessary |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Does anyone have access to a Dragon friend safari with Shelgon? I'm looking for a Moxie (hidden ability) Salamence, but don't have any friends with the right friend safari D:

Oh and @Wandering4Ever: I've got an Imposter Ditto for you, with 3 perfect IVs smile.gif

I don't know what my friend safari is. My code is 4811-7543-1429. If anyone wants to tell me, that'd be awesome. :3

I don't know what my friend safari is. My code is 4811-7543-1429. If anyone wants to tell me, that'd be awesome. :3

Your type is Flying, with Farfetch'd and Tranquill smile.gif Can't see your third one yet!

Cool, thanks. ^^

I still need to trade out ocean pattern Vivillon. Sorry it's taking so long, anyone who wants one. Exams and projects before the semester ends...they're everywhere...

Belly drum + priority move sounds kind of scary actually. Baton pass an agility etc. onto Azumarill and ouch.

I think I could handle it though.

Edited by Ashywolf

Azumarill? I would've never guessed that one to be so powerful. I'll have to train one and try it sometime.

Its defenses aren't bad but it can't withstand much -- speed is mediocre too but with support it could do well.

Now all those turns spent supporting it, perhaps something better could take those places, and if the chain is disrupted anywhere you are left with a dead baton passer and a frail azumarill.

I'm sticking with vaporeon.

Edited by Ashywolf

Azumarill's whole thing is it has an ability that doubles its attack stat and that's pretty cool, especially now that it can have Aqua Jet and Belly Drum at the same time :V

I kind of feel purposeless now that I'm not training anything else so I think I need to start breeding for something again c':

Hrm

I'm thinking either Cradily or a random Bug-Type, can't decide :V

I totally want to try for a shiny with good IVs, though. If I go for Cradily it'll be even easier because I won't need any Attack or Special Attack IVs for my preferred set c:

Although, hrm

I'd need my Cradily to have Storm Drain and I don't think there's any way for me to get one with it yet :N

I don't know |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

I got wrecked by a Cincinno just now. It one-shot each of my team with just one Tail Slap, even with Reflect up.

Darn thing.

Edited by Ashywolf

Does anyone have access to a Dragon friend safari with Shelgon? I'm looking for a Moxie (hidden ability) Salamence, but don't have any friends with the right friend safari D:

Oh and @Wandering4Ever: I've got an Imposter Ditto for you, with 3 perfect IVs smile.gif

Not me. That's the one Dragon type that I DON'T have. Have a lot of duplicate pokemon of OTHER types, though. And almost out of room for Friend Codes. So, I might need to erase some duplicates to free up the space.

EDIT - And where is the location to check the IVs?

Edited by RicFule

Not me. That's the one Dragon type that I DON'T have. Have a lot of duplicate pokemon of OTHER types, though. And almost out of room for Friend Codes. So, I might need to erase some duplicates to free up the space.

EDIT - And where is the location to check the IVs?

Kiloude City, the judge is inside the Pokemon Centre on the left side.

Guys. GUYS. I just random-encounter'd a shiny Furfrou while looking for a Cut slave. ._.

I'll never use the thing, but shiny. First shiny of the game. ^^

Also, if anyone wants an ocean pattern Vivillon, post here or pm me or something so I can acquire enough of them. Probably won't be able to trade them out until tomorrow, though.

Shiny Furfrou? ;_;

I've been trying to chain one, to no avail. Broke a chain of 15 earlier ahaha. Only once has a chain been successful for me. >.< Skiddo though, so I'm not unhappy about it!

Up to 125 eggs in my search for Shiny Trapinch. ^^

I caught a shiny Foongus last night. Trying to find Ditto in the wild, Horde Battle attacked first.

Azumarill? I would've never guessed that one to be so powerful. I'll have to train one and try it sometime.

gave me the nudge to give it a try myself.

I'd be breeding Marills right now if I hadn't gotten a Wish Eevee in a lucky Wonder Trade.

Shiny Furfrou? ;_;

I've been trying to chain one, to no avail. Broke a chain of 15 earlier ahaha. Only once has a chain been successful for me. >.< Skiddo though, so I'm not unhappy about it!

Up to 125 eggs in my search for Shiny Trapinch. ^^

I think it would be easier to get a shiny Trapinch in the wild. It's how I got mine anyway.

I'm getting this for Christmas. I'm starting with Fennekin, for no particular reason.

actually it's because my friend stole Froakie

But of course, it's being replaced by Blaziken. And I'm soft resetting for shiny Fennekin.

I'm getting this for Christmas. I'm starting with Fennekin, for no particular reason.

actually it's because my friend stole Froakie

But of course, it's being replaced by Blaziken. And I'm soft resetting for shiny Fennekin.

would you like a Snivy as well?

I've got 12 that I'm planning on wonder trading when Pokémon bank goes up, but I'm willing to give them to people on the forum.