7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Even though Ivysaur only has one non-hidden ability? D:

why this

:C

Edited by Lythiaren

Is there anyone who can help me get a Sunkern/Sunflora and a Girafarig? Those are the only ones I still need to get every single Pokemon that can be acquired in the games at this point, and I'd love to reach that goal before the Pokemon bank comes out xd.png on the GTS there's a few, but they're all asking for things that are a real pain in the rear to evolve.

I do believe I have access to a Sunkern safari. I know I have a Girafarig one, but I'll have to check on Sunkern. FC?

0705-3114-5893 biggrin.gif I'll go back in the topic a bit to find yours, I think it's I'm here somewhere xd.png I checked if I have an ivysaur with chlorophyll for you in return, but mine are all overgrow sad.gif

XD

I'll save you the trouble, mine's 4296-3783-1974

Thanks, I was having trouble finding it after all xd.png

Meanwhile I'm going to continue shiny hunting vulpix. Let's see if I have more luck this time!

I have found a Sunkern safari :D

EDIT: Got 'em both, male Sunkern and female Girafarig. Ready when you are.

Edited by Lythiaren

I haven't been able to play much of my game since I got it. :C

Too busy with all the end-of-the-semester projects 'n stuff.

If anyone wants to add me, my friend code is 4811-7543-1429. Post here/PM me/do something if you add me.

I'll try to trade out some ocean pattern Vivillon this weekend.

The game is easy until you try battling online (dependent on you you fight) or get into the higher level streaks of the battle maison.

Oh man eevees, I have like a million of them. Got my jolteon today and now have a full eeveelution set.

P.S. anyone have an articuno they would trade for my moltres?

Are you still looking for an Articuno?

You know, I really like these fan organized events. Game freak certainly knew that many people would try to trade only useless Pokémon for something amazing, but they gave us wonder trade in spite of that. And what people have done with it instead is truly wonderful.

but I will say that this is a bit much.

Are you still looking for an Articuno?

Yepyep.

I've got a moltres on GTS asking for articuno (from trainer Fawn) if anyone is wanting to trade

Almost done with the coastal pokedex~

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Just when I was starting to take a break from the Eevees... I get someone's breeding discard from Wonder Trade, with curse, wish, and yawn.

The Eevee Factory will never stop, apparently.

This is a little randomly off topic, but am the only one surprised by no Raichu mega? I mean, seriously, with all the Pikachu craziness about, you'd expect.

I just got Y maybe a week ago, and have not really stopped playing since... It's friggen addicting @_@ I just feel so horrible every time someone invites me to a trade because I don't have anything good for trade...

Mer. Can't wait to get a ditto so i can actually breed something maybe worth while e-e

I just got Y maybe a week ago, and have not really stopped playing since... It's friggen addicting @_@ I just feel so horrible every time someone invites me to a trade because I don't have anything good for trade...

Mer. Can't wait to get a ditto so i can actually breed something maybe worth while e-e

Ditto is late-game. Like right before the last gym. {Or is it the 7th gym? One or the other.}

If you give me your friendcode, I can get you one sooner than late-game wink.gif I have two friend safaris with ditto. Caught three with Imposter yesterday, so I might even be able to get you one of those xd.png

Ditto is late-game. Like right before the last gym. {Or is it the 7th gym? One or the other.}

Yeah they're right before the final gym, in the woods.

Fortunately, most people wind up with one (and often foreign) pretty early on, thanks to Wonder Trade.

Yeah they're right before the final gym, in the woods.

Fortunately, most people wind up with one (and often foreign) pretty early on, thanks to Wonder Trade.

I didn't. All my Dittos have come from my own game. Either wild or Friend Safaried. I should go catch some things to Wonder Trade. Try to "catch" some more good trades.

I might have a spare ditto floating around in my box if you want one for MM.

So I finally bred my perfect Growlithe...except I spent the entire time thinking it learns Close Combat from a TM, when it's actually an Egg Move. SIGH

Also, I still have bunches of extra 5 IV Adament Growls floating around, if anyone is interested in taking one.

If anyone has any dittos and wants 2+ IV guaranteed ones from foreign countries for Masuda-ing, go to the GTS and look for ones level 21-30. Since Dittos can't produce more Dittos, and we can't yet import Dittos from older games, these are guaranteed to be from the Friend Safari. What's more is that many of these are looking for ANY Ditto. I got my 3-IV Korean Ditto that way.

Edited by PieMaster

If you give me your friendcode, I can get you one sooner than late-game wink.gif I have two friend safaris with ditto. Caught three with Imposter yesterday, so I might even be able to get you one of those xd.png

>-> I would be overjoyed to do this. Tho I'll have to get it to you later today. Currently running to class xd.png