7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

user posted image

Look who I finally bred biggrin.gif Adamant natured, and one point off from being completely flawless! And lucky me, that 30 Iv is in her special attack, so she's going to be a beast. I already super trained her to max attack and speed with some special defense thrown in.

/proud mama

@Shiny Hazard Sign: Wow! Major congrats!!!! O:

As for myself, working at a perfect Litleo and it's moving very slowly-pure bad luck, unfortunately. Although, I know where all my good luck went! I was Winder Trading away any male Litleos with three or more perfect IVs, and I happened to get a Honedge, which was next on my list to breed; hoping it was a less than perfect castoff I could use later to jump start my breeding, I decided to check its IVs...five, and the one that isn't 31 isn't important at all. Perfect IV spread, right nature, right ability...WOOOOOOO!!!!

What to breed next? Ninja frog or monster bunny? I'm taking a break from the Eevees so I can build up some trade fodder for egg moves.

EDIT: Also, I managed to get my claws on a Smeargle with Happy Hour (event-only move, doubles your winnings from trainer battles). I can breed some to share if anyone wants some. c:

Could I get one of those Smeargles? That move could be handy.

Friendcoooode~

Also, turns out it can't be bred so I have to go spam it on wild smeargles. sad.gif

Edited by Lythiaren

Friendcoooode~

Also, turns out it can't be bred so I have to go spam it on wild smeargles. sad.gif

Hope its passable. I don't think it was meant to be sketch-breedable but hey. My code is 1547-5713-0450.

I tried it with a friend, sadly the egg hatched without it. sad.gif

EDIT: AHAHAHAHA I put an Eevee into the GTS last night just to see what would happen, and I got a 4IV Pokerus Yveltal in a masterball for him. GTS Y U SO WEIRD

Edited by Lythiaren

I might as well ask this in advance. Will any of you be wanting Snivys once Pokemon bank goes live? I'm going to be breeding them for trading.

I'm just about to start my X version. ^^

I got both for my birthday. I guess my mom heard me complaining to myself about not being able to decide which one I wanted. She gave me one, my grandparents gave me the other. >.>

PM me if you want my friend code. Once I get my hands on some Vivillon, I'll gladly trade away some Ocean patterns for other patterns. :3

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I'm just about to start my X version.  ^^

I got both for my birthday.  I guess my mom heard me complaining to myself about not being able to decide which one I wanted.  She gave me one, my grandparents gave me the other.  >.>

PM me if you want my friend code.  Once I get my hands on some Vivillon, I'll gladly trade away some Ocean patterns for other patterns.  :3

Oceannnnn. Definitely going to take you up on that offer. I can give you high plains or elegant.

Edited by Ashywolf

aaaaaa yes I do need to add you thank you for being patient D:

Are you using a destiny knot to help with the IV inheritance? Or is it just bad luck and the RNG is just throwing you all the bad IVs? ><

Yes, yes i am.

I'm also now trying that soft-reset thing, and i keep getting first eggs with the random in speed >:U

meanwhile i have a few males and one female with 5 IVs. but of COURSE the female isn't hidden. -__-

I need to catch up and do that zubat thing for tomorrow :U

Oooh ocean vivillons~ i have polar scatterbugs [traded the vivillons, but the 'bugs will turn polar too. all of them are modest]

The bank needs to come out soon... running out of room D:

Aaagh I need to find White 2 for when Pokebank happens

I need my Durant :c

(and my Garbodor and my Shellder and my Klinklang and my Tyranitar and my Minun :c)

You can reset a Pokemon's EVs, right? I just got my Charmander (got a female without having to soft reset :D ), and she's modest. I herd itz a gud nature.

Also, I have a small handful of ocean-pattern Vivillon now. I can't do any trading until I get home from class tomorrow, though. :/

Yes, with a reset bag smile.gif Just keep bashing the standard training bag and you'll get one eventually. They're kind of rare though, so it might take a while.

I can't wait for the pokemon bank happy.gif I've got some breeding to do on Black 2 in preparation biggrin.gif

But if you want to keep certain EVs (like you accidentally gain one wrong one while training) it's better to farm the stat lowering berries. (Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, Tamao)

This page can help.

I just got happy hour smeargle! If you guys want to get a lot at a time, take a full team of smeargles, the first being one with happy hour, and have a ditto transform in to it. Then just sketch with your other smeargles. You should get a lot out of that x3

I gave up with breeding Litleos, my luck.with Growlithe has been much better! Anyone interested in a 4-5 IV Adamant Growlithe? I have many of them...so many.

I also got a charming level 1 Magicarp nicknamed 'SUCK IT' from Wonder Trade...you stay classy.

Edited by Draco Knight

I just caught 30 Ivysaurs. Not one had Chlorophyll. 30 Overgrows in a row, ughhh.

I just got happy hour smeargle! If you guys want to get a lot at a time, take a full team of smeargles, the first being one with happy hour, and have a ditto transform in to it. Then just sketch with your other smeargles. You should get a lot out of that x3

...But you need one to begin with right?

...But you need one to begin with right?

Yes you do. I can probably make a few for people at some point

I also volunteer to make some, I have access to a smeargle safari.

I just caught 30 Ivysaurs. Not one had Chlorophyll. 30 Overgrows in a row, ughhh.

You won't find one with the hidden ability unless the person who gave that safari is online, sadly.

... Easily done. The friend with that safari is myself.

I wish I'd known that earlier. =_= *goes to get other DS*

Edited by Lythiaren

Ack, man, that sucks. D: