7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Is the High Roller Sushi place some kind of commentary about hapless consumers? Even with the O Power for extra money from battles, the Amulet Coin, and selling all the Big Nuggets I barely made back my 500k(compared to Le Wow, where you can make a tidey profit). Plus the service sucked, first time I didn't tip in that game. :/

Trying to get "Stylish" enough in Lumose City so I can go to that other clothes store is ridiculous! I just want to buy some new clothes, dang it!

A big thanks to the person who is trading me a Charmander Egg and a Dratini Egg! I'm so excited to get them! ♥♥

Finally got to the Elite Four but I haven't tried to beat them yet. Even though my team is pretty awesome, I feel like they'd still kill me.

If you're willing to give them away, nicknick88, i'd be happy to take one! Although I have nothing to give in return.

Edited by MysticTiger

Trying to get "Stylish" enough in Lumose City so I can go to that other clothes store is ridiculous! I just want to buy some new clothes, dang it!

A big thanks to the person who is trading me a Charmander Egg and a Dratini Egg! I'm so excited to get them! ♥♥

Finally got to the Elite Four but I haven't tried to beat them yet. Even though my team is pretty awesome, I feel like they'd still kill me.

For style in Lumiose city here is a trick

Go to pokeball boutique on Autumnal Avenu

Buy 50-500 (depends on your current style) or so premier balls one at a time. Sell them back. Since each purchases increases style yours should be maxed out y the end of this. Use bargain power and actually make a profit.

Hey, that worked! I didn't think about selling them back to make a profit! That's actually really smart! Thanks! ♥

Right now i'm on an Eevee hunt. Got Three Male Eevees so far. One Naive, One Sassy and one Lax natures. One has Adaptability while the other two have Run Away. I think i'm just going to Wondertrade any duplicate Natures.

EDIT: Got Jolly Nature. Still only one Adaptability Eevee, though.

EDIT: Two more; Lonely Nature and Hasty Nature. One more Adaptability.

So, my running total so far:

[9 Eevee]

8 Male

1 Female

4 Run Away Ability

5 Adaptability Ability

Naive, Sassy, Lax, Jolly, Loney, Hasty, Gentle, Rash, and Hardy Natures.

Edited by MysticTiger

There's already a Gen 6 Metagame, I'm really excited.

I'm way more excited than I need to be. I don't have the games, but same as when Gen 5 came out, I'll be looking forward to seeing how the metagame holds itself.

What's a Metagame? I haven't heard of it.

I just traded an extra Hasty Natured Eevee in Wondertrades and got a Japanese Blastoise! Awesooome! ♥

This Eevee catching is working out!

The Metagame is just the competitive battling scene, I think. Tiers and whatnot. :V

I've returned to hatching for a shiny Trubbish, but I'm going to be releasing the normal ones as they come this time since I already have like five boxes full of Trubbishes xP

I just wondertraded an Eevee for an Eevee. And found it was female! First female Eevee!

My task is to trade/catch all 25 Natures of Eevees! Wish me luck. :3

Edited by MysticTiger

Did the O-Power thing and unfortunately you don't make a profit. I didn't anyway, and I used Bargain Power 3.

boxes and boxes of vulpix.... @_@, why, shiny ninetales, why do you elude me so?

I'm on the hunt for a competitive shiny ninetales. It's going to be fun, might just do the instacheck method.

My friend gave me a protean Froakie and I have a handful of imperfect adamant/huge power/bellyjet Marills.

What to breed next? Ninja frog or monster bunny? I'm taking a break from the Eevees so I can build up some trade fodder for egg moves.

EDIT: Also, I managed to get my claws on a Smeargle with Happy Hour (event-only move, doubles your winnings from trainer battles). I can breed some to share if anyone wants some. c:

Edited by Lythiaren

I got 2 shinies in two days! biggrin.gif I was trying to chain for Pancham, I think, but the chain broke at 31. *fist shake* Darn Doduo.

Anyway, I had my Combee in my party, so was just like, okay, let's summon a hoard so I can wipe them all out with my anger at breaking a chain.

5 Scraggy appeared. One sparkled. I went ':o'.

*pets him*

Then I tried chaining again the next day, Skiddos. This time, no Doduos. c:

*squeezes Skiddo*

I don't know If I want to evolve either of them, ahaha. Probably will though.

MMing Trapinches still. xd.png

So, I got a few duplicate natured Eevees last night and wondertraded. Now I have three Japanese Pokemon, a Blastoise, a Bidoof and a Zorua. The discovery that, by having Japanese Pokemon I now unlocked a Japanese Pokedex on my game was surprising and awesome! I also wondertraded for a Bulbasaur. So i'm all set with the first starters now! ♥

Lots of Female Eevees today for some weird reason. Not that i'm complaining. They tend to have better base stats than their male counterparts. I'm hoping to get a full set of 8 Female Eevees so I can evolve them.

[18 Eevee]

13 Male

5 Female

8 Run Away Ability

8 Adaptability Ability

Still missing Bashful, Brave, Calm, Impish, Modest, Quiet and Serious Natures.

Edited by MysticTiger

Hey Mystic, are you catching then in friend safari or route 10?

Because... the ones in route 10 are usually junk in terms of IVs. Needless to say I was disappointed in my jolteon when she turned out to have 0 speed. What kind of jolteon has 0 speed? D:

Then eevee factory happened so I'm making a new one. >>

I didn't have access to the friend safari until today, so no, the ones on route 10. Although the only person I have listed with a Normal Safari doesn't have Eevees.

Edited by MysticTiger

My friend gave me a protean Froakie and I have a handful of imperfect adamant/huge power/bellyjet Marills.

What to breed next? Ninja frog or monster bunny? I'm taking a break from the Eevees so I can build up some trade fodder for egg moves.

EDIT: Also, I managed to get my claws on a Smeargle with Happy Hour (event-only move, doubles your winnings from trainer battles). I can breed some to share if anyone wants some. c:

/SMEARGLE/

Also you still need to add me :c

Meanwhile in the land of adamant purrloin, too many x__x half of them have prankster and at least 3 random IVs [99% have hp IV] as i released all the ones with lesser or were 3 without HA. Unless they were good ones [read; atk and spd]

So, I got a few duplicate natured Eevees last night and wondertraded. Now I have three Japanese Pokemon, a Blastoise, a Bidoof and a Zorua. The discovery that, by having Japanese Pokemon I now unlocked a Japanese Pokedex on my game was surprising and awesome! I also wondertraded for a Bulbasaur. So i'm all set with the first starters now! ♥

Lots of Female Eevees today for some weird reason. Not that i'm complaining. They tend to have better base stats than their male counterparts. I'm hoping to get a full set of 8 Female Eevees so I can evolve them.

[18 Eevee]

13 Male

5 Female

8 Run Away Ability

8 Adaptability Ability

Still missing Bashful, Brave, Calm, Impish, Modest, Quiet and Serious Natures.

Do you see the Pokedex entries for all Pokemon in Japanese, or just Eevee? I think it's just the ones you've traded, like in previous gens but it would be really awesome to have the other entries too.

In the beginning I named my trainer Syaoran and I made him a boy, but I'm a girl and my real name is Shauna. This name spelt that way is actually extremely uncommon, and I've never encountered that name in a video game before.

So when one of the main characters with the same eye color as me and almost the same natural hair color as me(mines a few shades lighter, but still that dull ashy color) popped up and says "I'm Shauna!" I pretty much peed myself. I thought the game was haunted and being like: "I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE @_o". It really freaked me out.

And then she proceeded to be one of those ditsy energetic characters and it made me embarrassed every time she was around.

I really wish you could go to your own Friend Safari.

I am in dire need of ANY safari with pokemon in the Water 1 or 2 egg groups, if anyone knows they have one, please let me know!

It's funny because I have a water FS with gyarados, bibarel, and poliwhirl rolleyes.gif

Currently breeding for shiny modest charmanders to get mega charizard y shiny! Mega Charizard X is not competitively strong as Y and if you want a black charizard, Make it Shiny!

/SMEARGLE/

Also you still need to add me :c

Meanwhile in the land of adamant purrloin, too many x__x half of them have prankster and at least 3 random IVs [99% have hp IV] as i released all the ones with lesser or were 3 without HA. Unless they were good ones [read; atk and spd]

aaaaaa yes I do need to add you thank you for being patient D:

Are you using a destiny knot to help with the IV inheritance? Or is it just bad luck and the RNG is just throwing you all the bad IVs? ><

I didn't have access to the friend safari until today, so no, the ones on route 10. Although the only person I have listed with a Normal Safari doesn't have Eevees.

I can give you some breeding starts with the hidden ability (Anticipation). I have like a hundred left over after releasing all the 3 IV ones and the male 4 IVs. :|

Edited by Lythiaren

I really wish you could go to your own Friend Safari.

I am in dire need of ANY safari with pokemon in the Water 1 or 2 egg groups, if anyone knows they have one, please let me know!

It's funny because I have a water FS with gyarados, bibarel, and poliwhirl rolleyes.gif

This is a great place to get the FS you need/want

http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

And I have a Togepi safari if anyone is in need of one.

I fish chained a shiny Skrelp, but its IVs are pretty bad so I'm gonna Wonder Trade it and try for another one c':

Edit: Found another one, but it was Adamant so I Wonder Traded that one too

I'm gonna keep trying until I get a good one c':

Edit edit: Third time's the charm. No 31s, but high 20s in most stats is good enough for me I guess |D

Edited by Pika_Oi