7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Is anyone else having a outbreak of eevee's today? Anyone?just me? Ok, Well I'm doing my own catch-a-thon, and it is entirely out of eevee's biggrin.gif.

7 eevee's right now.

My first wild eevee was female. o3o

I organize my boxes by type, and sometimes combine them [rock/ground, etc]. i just catch some pokemon, put them in the available boxes, close/open the PC and repeat; tada all the boxes.

Though with this gen being a lot of breeding im running out of space fast .___.

Wheee!

Got Y a week ago, and I beat the E4 last night. :3

My Friend Code is 1375-7515-9927. ^^ I'd love to know what Type and which Pokemon I have in my FS!

*hops around to add people's codes*

No Shinies yet either, but hopefully that'll change soon. 8D MMing Trapinches atm. :D

My Friend Code is 1289-8205-2840 and name is Sable for anyone who wants to add me (feel free to pm me with your code if you'd prefer)! I've been told I have a Flying Type Safari, if anyone's looking for one! I haven't defeated the Elite Four yet.

Edited by MysticTiger

Or may be unfortunate in not having a wireless access point. I was that way for a while with my DS and then my parents got one.

Yeah, this is the reason. I'm going on vacation in a few days, maybe I can GTS then.

Anyone up for battles/trading/friend safari? I'm available for all three c:

My FC is: 3351-4790-5750

Just assume that if you post your friend code here I'm adding you |D

Mine is in my signature if anybody needs it :V

Yeah, this is the reason. I'm going on vacation in a few days, maybe I can GTS then.

But, do you have internet at your house? Have you ever looked into Nintendo DS WiFi Connector? I had one and it worked great. Not sure if it'll work with 3DS, but I don't see why not.

Added you, Pika_Oi! ♥

I've also added you, Tazzay! I'm not ready for battle and I have nothing for trading (unless there's something specific you're looking for that I can get- I have Y).

Edited by MysticTiger

I have internet at my house, which confuses me of why my DS can't connect.

All this internet connecting to DS stuff is really confusing to me, which is why I never bothered to look into it more deeply than I had before.

I just wiped this person's team with a Bisharp after they took out 5 of my Pokemon

Reason #1 why I like Bisharp: IT IS A BEAST

I have internet at my house, which confuses me of why my DS can't connect.

All this internet connecting to DS stuff is really confusing to me, which is why I never bothered to look into it more deeply than I had before.

Okay. Have you set up the 3DS System settings? Mine is located all the way to the right on the main screen when you turn the device on, four boxes from the end. Then, when that page opens, go into the Internet Settings box in the top left corner. And on the screen that opens up THERE, click "Connection Settings."

That takes you to a page where you have an option for three connections. Click the "New Connection" button at the top of the touch screen. You should get a speaking bubble to fill most of the touch screen. Click the "Tutorial" button.

That screen change asks where you will be connecting. Click "Home." New screen asks if you have an internet access point. You said you do, so click "Yes." New screen asks if you can connect to the access point wirelessly. If you can, click "Yes" again.

Then, you are asked if the access point uses one of the following, and it gives you two options and an "I don't know" button. I used the "I don't know" option myself. Then, a page loads which says it's time to find the access point and set up the connection. Click "OK."

Then, a list of available connections will pop up. Find the connection that you use to connect to your computer and click it. A window will pop-up saying that the connection you clicked will be saved as Connection __, with the __ being the first open spot in your Connections. Click "OK."

Then, it will want to test your connection so click "OK' yet again. Let it run through the process. If it works, you will get a message saying, "Connection Test successful. Use a compatible software title to verify data transmission with other users is working." Click "OK."

Then, back out to the main screen and log into your version of Pokemon and see if you can trade then. On the Player Search System page, {The Yellow background}, click the blue Wireless button and say "Yes" on the pop-up that loads. Save your game. Wait to see if the DS connects. If yes, attempt to trade by clicking the gray button to the left of the Wireless button.

The first page will have listed from top to bottom left column: Battle, Battle Spot, and Shout-Out. And then top to bottom right column: Trade, Wonder Trade, and Holo Caster. There will also be an arrow pointing to the right for page 2.

Page 2 left column is: GTS, O-Power, and Profile. Right column is : Game Sync, Favorites List, and PSS Settings. And it has an arrow pointing back to the left to return to the first page.

And if this doesn't help, I have no idea how to fix it.

EDIT - Spelling.

Edited by RicFule

Added you, Pika Oi c:

Also, Mystictiger, I'll need your friendcode xd.png

Haha, sorry! It's 1289-8205-2840.

I meant to add it in my signature but I forgot!

@Ultra:

To add to the post above:

Note that your internet router has to be WIRELESS to enable WIFI. If you just have a wired router, you're going to get nowhere without a adapter like the one I mentioned previously.

Edited by MysticTiger

Well, if all else fails, try going to the local McDonalds. Nintendo has some sorta network thing set up there that should allow you to get online. happy.gif

It's not exactly as convenient as having Wifi at your house, but it'll do if there's really no other option.

Is anyone else having a outbreak of eevee's today? Anyone?just me? Ok, Well I'm doing my own catch-a-thon, and it is entirely out of eevee's biggrin.gif.

7 eevee's right now.

I'm in a constant state of "Eevee outbreak". I have hundreds from IV breeding.

I'm not exaggerating. I just counted. I have 258 Eevees.

help

Edited by Lythiaren

I forgot that tipping is rumored to increase shiny rates, so I'm trying to perfect all the battles at the restaurants so I can tip $10,000.

Maybe when we get back to Canada I'll just make a shiny ninetails costume for my extremely large german shepherd. Pokemon in real life yaayy!

Or may be unfortunate in not having a wireless access point. I was that way for a while with my DS and then my parents got one.

The reason I say "broken" is because, at least in the US, there are wireless access points for free EVERYWHERE. They are not hard to find in the slightest.

Update on the brown puffball situation:

After breeding/catching approximately 300 Eevees in the past four days, I finally have a perfect 6IV hidden ability female. @_@

The Eevees have reached the saturation point. Eevees are everywhere. They blanket the walls. Everything is Eevees.

The reason I say "broken" is because, at least in the US, there are wireless access points for free EVERYWHERE. They are not hard to find in the slightest.

Depends on where you live. If you live in a large city or by a large city in the US, then yes. But if you live in the middle of nowhere, then WiFi isn't easy to find at all. We're not Niue (although I wish every country would adopt their idea).

Is your battle background Eevees too, Lythiaren? lol

I have yet to get an Eevee. I will get one eventually, though.

Depends on where you live. If you live in a large city or by a large city in the US, then yes. But if you live in the middle of nowhere, then WiFi isn't easy to find at all. We're not Niue (although I wish every country would adopt their idea).

Is your battle background Eevees too, Lythiaren? lol

I have yet to get an Eevee. I will get one eventually, though.

I know that not everywhere has fast food, but McDonalds has a pretty wide range. If you have a McDonalds or a Starbucks you have Wi-Fi.

I know that not everywhere has fast food, but McDonalds has a pretty wide range. If you have a McDonalds or a Starbucks you have Wi-Fi.

Also have to pay for it (far as I know). I even asked them once if I could use it and the guy there that WORKED on it didn't have a freaking clue what I was needing to connect online.

Also have to pay for it (far as I know). I even asked them once if I could use it and the guy there that WORKED on it didn't have a freaking clue what I was needing to connect online.

No, you don't. You don't even have to purchase food. You don't need to ask permission, you don't even need to get inside the building as long as you're within the wi-fi range. There are tons of places in the US that offer free wi-fi, these were just two examples. You just need to establish a connection like you would a home connection in the internet settings.

If you have a McDonalds or a Starbucks you have Wi-Fi.

Again, if you live in the middle of nowhere... It may be surprising, but there are some towns up here in middle-of-nowhere Michigan that don't have a McDonalds (or a wifi enabled McDonalds). And Starbucks is definitely a bigger city thing. I live in a pretty big town and there isn't a Starbucks in miles. The only one I can think of is in the next town over and it's a little less than an hour's drive and inside of a bookstore. I'm just saying that it's not as easy if you live in the middle of nowhere. Your location will affect your ability to connect. (Although, maybe try a Library? I know most libraries have WiFi now.)

The only place you'd have to pay for Wifi would be in a hotel/motel and even that's rare, as far as I know. I can't think of any other place.

Anyone else disappointed that you can't ride your own Gogoat/Skiddy? I was really looking forward to it. The promo were really deceiving.

Anyone else know why a Pokemon would suddenly stop wanting to evolve? I have a Tyrunt who I was stopping from Evolving until he learned his last move at 49... And now he's level 55 and not once has he tried to evolve past his last time at 48. Did I break it? He's holding a Soft Sand and that's it.

I just realized there's a time-lock on Evolutions now. I had no idea.

Edited by MysticTiger