7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Si senor o3o

I'll avoid WT for awhile still, just in case. I dont have a second console to emergency trade to and the bank isnt out yet.

Okie-dokie! Just send me a PM with your FC so I can add you!

And to be honest, I wouldn't mind having to start over the game if my save got corrupted. Gives me a chance to try out the Pokémon I didn't in my first run.

EDIT: Okay, this is ridiculous, I still haven't got a shiny ninetales. I think I'm at 26 hours now? Are you only cable of getting one shiny in each friend safari or something? Because I still haven't found a single shiny since the first one I got, let alone a shiny ninetales.

I've been in the Friend Safari for 4 days straight (well over 24 hours of play time) and haven't found any shinies in there yet. I stopped looking in the end.

FYI I have found no shinies, despite playing nearly every game in the series, so don't feel bad.

Edited by Ashywolf

I've found most of my shinies just by searching halfheartedly through the Friend Safari for an hour or two every day so either I'm just really really lucky or tipping having an effect on shiny rates is in fact a thing because I've also tipped people a lot before pretty much every one I've found :B

Reason why shinies are so commonly found in X and Y nowadays is because the shiny encounter rate has been increased from 1/8192 to 1/4096, and encountering a shiny is no longer depending on the PID, either.

Not sure about the friend safari, but there is a better chance of finding a shiny in the FS than in the wild.

But for me, I find too many shinies, and I just generally want them for the shiny dex entries, then I give them away for mega stones or Pokemon I need for my Pokedex.

Edited by Tazzay

If I find any more I'm planning on Wonder Trading them away unless they're ones I really really want to keep xP

This is really frustrating,

The shortage of PC boxes is ridiculous. Not all of us can access that fancy online stuff.

Actually, they've been doing that for a little while. At least gen V, maybe IV, but it's been a while since I've had an empty box there

It's not a trick, it's for conserving space. That way you don't have to flip through ten pages of empty boxes to find stuff, until you need said empty boxes

No in Gen V I always had 25 boxes, gen 4 I think there were more, and it kind of is a trick. Nintendo specifically said that there were going to be a low amount of boxes in this game and many people would NEED Pokebank.

Nope, gen V opens up slowly over time

If you like I can get you a picture of all 16 of my B2 boxes for proof dry.gif

They try to trick you into buying the Pokebank. You really have 25 boxes once you fill up seven the limit increases then goes up again

Oh I see...

I would buy Pokebank if I could so that I can transfer Pokemon, and that's also frustrating. I won't be able to transfer my legends from White 2.

Sigh, I can't show you right now. I'll try to remember tomorrow. I think White has even less, but they've all been named so I'm not certain

Actually it's not so much a "trick" some people actually use all their box space. Plus being able to transfer pokemon over clean from R/S/E up until B/W2 you're going to need a ton of space if you plan on moving everything.

I like to organize things, so my boxes my not necessarily be full, but I'll be using most, if not all, of them (In other words, my B2 boxes are filling fast)

I like to organize things, so my boxes my not necessarily be full, but I'll be using most, if not all, of them (In other words, my B2 boxes are filling fast)

In Diamond I actually organized mine by dex number because I wanted to get one of each of the pokemon. Still kinda do. -lol-

I organized them by team in Pearl, but after a while I was just throwing things places. I need to reorganize

Oh I see...

I would buy Pokebank if I could so that I can transfer Pokemon, and that's also frustrating. I won't be able to transfer my legends from White 2.

It has about a month free at the start.

All that aside, unless you have no means to pay for the subscription, $5 a year isn't exactly going to break the bank if you happen to need more than 930 spaces to hold pokemon after using the free month.

I find it really annoying that the European price for the pokebank is 5 euro's. That's $6.78 we pay :/ Companies do that a lot lately, just changing the dollar sign into a euro sign, meaning we pay a lot more for consoles and games... it's just stupid.

Meanwhile, I still haven't managed to hatch a shiny Vulpix. Figures it'd take this long when I finally decide to give the Masuda method a try xd.png

It has about a month free at the start.

That's not the problem, paying for it is no problem. I can't connect to the internet with my DS, so I can't GTS or Wonder Trade, too.

That's not the problem, paying for it is no problem. I can't connect to the internet with my DS, so I can't GTS or Wonder Trade, too.

Is your DS broken?

Is your DS broken?

Or may be unfortunate in not having a wireless access point. I was that way for a while with my DS and then my parents got one.