7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Kakuna in the middle of a field? Makes as much sense as finding a mantine in the middle of a field.

I forget Kakuna is poison type.

Edited by Ashywolf

Is anyone able to tell me what my friend safari is? My code is 2595-1312-7939 I think. I just got a 3ds a couple weeks ago and then decided to get bronchitis (go me!).

I don't know if I will ever get to the end of the game. Having too much fun playing with Pokemon Amie right now.

Is anyone able to tell me what my friend safari is? My code is 2595-1312-7939 I think. I just got a 3ds a couple weeks ago and then decided to get bronchitis (go me!).

I don't know if I will ever get to the end of the game. Having too much fun playing with Pokemon Amie right now.

I added you, add my friend code 0645 5891 0597 and I can tell you what is in your friend safari.

Sorry finally got you added. They corralled me into work. Boo for working!

Lol no problem, it took me a while to see this as well because I'm in south korea at the moment and in a crazy time zone compared to the majority of the forum.

You are normal type, with dunsparce and kecleon. I won't be able to see your third pokemon until you connect to the internet in the game.

EDIT: I was friend safari hunting for a few hours last night trying to get a shiny ninetales and I ended up with a shiny... slugma sleep.gif'. My first shiny since pokemon gold when I got my first shiny ever which was a shiny... Swinub sleep.gif'.

Edited by Syaoransbear

*nods* Dunsparce is pretty cute in a way. I think it's those little wings that it has. happy.gif Still wish it had gotten an evolution, (Would have made for an interesting Fairy type at least), but that's just me.

I've very tentatively started to IV breed a special Riolu...never did get into IV breeding or EV training before.

This is pretty accurate to how i feel about it for now.

I hadn't done either until this gen. I never saw the point in EV training if my 'mons had suckish IVs. However, with the addition of the Destiny Knot as a breeding item, I've managed to get a perfect IV Adamant Tyranitar, perfect IV Modest Gardevoir (minus attack), perfect IV Modest Charizard (minus attack), and perfect IV Adamant Electivire (minus special attack). The missing stats don't affect them with their movesets, though smile.gif All are the genders I wanted them to be as well, and Electivire has 2 egg moves 8D

Fffffff

Ariados can get Megahorn as an Egg move now

But I didn't know before I bred my shiny Spinarak

c':

c''':

They were doing maintenance on the servers for a while.

Well today I put in a solid 8 hours looking for a shiny ninetales. No shinies have shown up at all. I've put in about 13 hours total *sigh*. Luckily I'm stuck in a hotel room and have absolutely nothing to do all day hah.

i've got a grand total of 0 shinies as usual :U im not really bothered by it tbh

my safari is bug type apparently? that's what my friend told me. which is so wrong obviously i should have a fire or dragon type safari D:<

aaaand i still have not even put Y into my 3DS for weeks. Still in the chateau. Perpetually grinding.

oi i dunno why im suddenly so lazy about beating the game but it wont go away

Edited by Switch

I found a shiny Shuppet

I'm gonna give it to my SO, and then I'm gonna find another shiny and if it's not Bug-Type or Garbodor I'm gonna casually Wonder Trade it

BV

Yesterday I went posting on GameFAQs' boards to get a bunch of Safaris added to my collection... I even managed to get a Ditto Safari! biggrin.gif

Currently I'm trying to breed a good Dragon Dancing Bagon for EV training then I'll work on breeding Mawiles. When I'm done, I'd be happy to give away all of my "failures"... Either here or by just Wonder Trading everything. As for shinies... Yeah, I don't have much patience for them. I did happen to find a shiny Goomy while grinding though.

I'm thinking about a team to support and prolong the life of my Suicune (once PokéBank is up and running). It can take some hits and deal some damage. Which is good and all, but Protean + Modest Greninja...It's Special Attack is UNF as well as it's speed, but it can't take physical or special attacks worth a damn, even WITH Protean. So I'm currently agonizing over this situation...Maybe I should just...create two separate teams?? Blargh.

EDIT: I was friend safari hunting for a few hours last night trying to get a shiny ninetales and I ended up with a shiny... slugma sleep.gif'. My first shiny since pokemon gold when I got my first shiny ever which was a shiny... Swinub sleep.gif
Oh my...What a bummer. D: Sorry it isn't the shiny you wanted! If you want, could I perhaps interest you in a trade? I have a Japanese Ninetales sitting in my PC that I've no intention of using. You want it? Take a whack at the whole Masuda Method...

EDIT: I'm so mad. I've been using ST all this time, when I could have done this.

Edited by Plant

You guys I have way too many Eevees. I didn't even think it was possible to have too many Eevees.

Anyone want some? I have an entire box full of 4IV breeding stock. Most of them are modest. :|

Edited by Lythiaren

You guys I have way too many Eevees. I didn't even think it was possible to have too many Eevees.

Anyone want some? I have an entire box full of 4IV breeding stock. Most of them are modest. :|

I'll gladly take one or two of those eevee's from ya :3

Currently IV/Shiny (simultaneously) breeding a Phantumps. Whenever I breed a perfect IV one though, it either has the wrong gender or wrong ability. Happened four times now. Im just trying to get a 6IV or 5IV female with harvest to breed with my Japanese 5 IV Trevanant so I can start shiny breeding.

Oh my...What a bummer. D: Sorry it isn't the shiny you wanted! If you want, could I perhaps interest you in a trade? I have a Japanese Ninetales sitting in my PC that I've no intention of using. You want it? Take a whack at the whole Masuda Method...

Thanks but I have a japanese ditto so I'm all set up for the masuda method smile.gif . I'm at about 20 hours now, so now I'm determined to catch one from the friend safari tongue.gif.

But when I get back to Canada I think I'll make an automatic shiny catcher

EDIT: Okay, this is ridiculous, I still haven't got a shiny ninetales. I think I'm at 26 hours now? Are you only cable of getting one shiny in each friend safari or something? Because I still haven't found a single shiny since the first one I got, let alone a shiny ninetales.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Ok, so while breeding Bagons, I got one with perfect IVs in Atk/Sp Atk/Sp Def/Speed and the other one with IVs in HP/Sp. Atk/Sp. Def/Speed! ...Too bad they're both female. X_X

Anyway, would anyone like to take the second Bagon? At the very least she's good breeding stock... It's Naive and knows Dragon Dance, by the way. Just add my Friend Code and PM me if you want it.

And if no one wants it... Well, it'll just sit in my box whenever I need breeding stock.

My box is also full of Bagons. Gotta start Wonder Trading and releasing them ASAP.

My box is also full of Bagons. Gotta start Wonder Trading and releasing them ASAP.

Noooo you might get the Mystery Egg that's going around D: i quit wonder trading because of it. It's apparently caused by an info-glitch and the pokemon you receive turns into an egg that wont hatch. Itll fill up all your boxes [eventually], deleting all your pokemon. You cant trade them or get rid of them.

Meanwhile, you still have that second bagon? o3o

Lol me too, though mine are adamant and with 3IVs. I have one adamant with 4 that i plan to use for breeding once i pick that up again, so if you have a female i think i have a female or so to swap?

Edited by Whitefire

Noooo you might get the Mystery Egg that's going around D: i quit wonder trading because of it. It's apparently caused by an info-glitch and the pokemon you receive turns into an egg that wont hatch. Itll fill up all your boxes [eventually], deleting all your pokemon. You cant trade them or get rid of them.

Meanwhile, you still have that second bagon? o3o

I looked up those Bad Eggs things and apparently it happened to just one guy on launch day. I don't know, I haven't had problems with Wonder Trading. So far.

And yes, I still have it. It's female, Naive, ability is Rock Head and has Dragon Dance. You want it?

I looked up those Bad Eggs things and apparently it happened to just one guy on launch day. I don't know, I haven't had problems with Wonder Trading. So far.

And yes, I still have it. It's female, Naive, ability is Rock Head and has Dragon Dance. You want it?

Si senor o3o

I'll avoid WT for awhile still, just in case. I dont have a second console to emergency trade to and the bank isnt out yet.