7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Nope, the only Fire move it's got is still Sunny Day and that isn't very helpful |D

You could probably use a Focus Sash and Counter to deal with Scizor but honestly it doesn't seem worth it :V

Not really, no.

I think I'll just stick to cowering in fear. tongue.gif

I spent a while back breeding Sneasels, I got one with all its IVs over 20, and four(five?) over 25. But it had a Bold nature, and I was going for Adamant. Hoping to utilize the Destiny Knot thing in Y to get five of those nice IVs over onto an Adamant one. That was a really nice addition.

Weavile is good if it gets hits in, but its defenses are pretty weak. Fighting, fire, steel and fairy take it out pretty quickly.

Okay I read back a bit so what is that tipping method?

Might want to go shiny hunting as long as I don't have a pc at home. xd.png

Does anyone have Eevee in their Safari?

I have Tranquil and Doduo and a third flying type that I don't know.

@Ashy

Yeah, I know tongue.gif

Very few Pokemon can outrun it if it's scarfed

It packs Brick Break/Low Kick, so it can deal with a lot of Steels

Fighting hasn't been a much of a problem for me, though the bulkier ones sometimes wreck things

But yeah, Fire means death. Fairy means death. Even Bug sorta means death. (U-Turn anyone?)

I was sort of hoping it might get a larger movepool in the sixth gen. (So that it had more than seven different useable moves) But it sounds like I didn't get my wish

Does anyone have Eevee in their Safari?

I have Tranquil and Doduo and a third flying type that I don't know.

You can find wild Eevees on route 10.

ahh, I see.

Darn, now I want to find 9 shiny Eevees to evolve and truly complete my Eeveeloution collection.

Okay I read back a bit so what is that tipping method?

Might want to go shiny hunting as long as I don't have a pc at home. xd.png

Just kind of tip people a lot and then run around in the Friend Safari. Specifically the method I heard mentioned was to tip 1000, then 100, then 500, then 1000 again, but I don't think it actually matters. If it does up the shiny rate then just tipping a bunch of times should do it (and even if it doesn't the shiny rate in the Friend Safari is ridiculous anyhow :V)

Anyone know if the ability Harvest restores the berry after Natural Gift is used?

Bulbapedia says yes :V

Bulbapedia says yes :V

Cool, too bad it's a physical move *Was going to make epic sunlight Tropius gimmick*

I....only have one gym badge. No shinies, no pokerus. Does anyone do Nuzlock?

Once Box goes online I think I'll want to do a wonderlocke.

Also, doesn't tipping only up your style? I thought its connection to shinies was a myth.

Also, I just got my third shiny ever! Friend Safari Pancham with three perfect IVs -u-

Edited by High Lord November

i havent touched Y in weeks for some reason? im still stuck grinding in the chateau and i just dont have any energy for it so im kind of just putting it off :u

user posted image

FINALLY

I would have preferred a female but at this point I don't care very much, Ariados doesn't have dimorphism anyways :V

Hmm? Can't see the pic right now, but I assume it's shiny?

My first shiny that I myself caught was an Ariados. I keep forgetting to change its name... unsure.gif

It's a shiny Spinarak, I had to hatch for one because I wanted Toxic Spikes on it so it took a lot longer than Friend Safari hunting for it probably would :V

That moment when you find 2 shiny Goomys, 2 shiny Amoonguses, a shiny Sandslash, a shiny Eevee, and a shiny Espurr ALL ON THE SAME FREAKING DAY. xd.png my game was DERP until I got version 1.1, which fixed the shiny rate on my game. My friend code is 2380-3691-4847, BTW. Also, I'm gonna go on a shiny hunt.

That moment when you find 2 shiny Goomys, 2 shiny Amoonguses, a shiny Sandslash, a shiny Eevee, and a shiny Espurr ALL ON THE SAME FREAKING DAY. xd.png my game was DERP until I got version 1.1, which fixed the shiny rate on my game. My friend code is 2380-3691-4847, BTW. Also, I'm gonna go on a shiny hunt.

...I'm still shiniless. After playing through Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, and X, I haven't encountered one legit shiny. Except the Lake of Rage Gyarados, of course. I really should see all the 'mons in the B2W2 Unova dex and get the shiny Haxorus sometime soon, though. Still, I don;t get how you did that. Congrats xd.png

Edited by PieMaster

Idk if it was luck, but man I just got my shiny roselia through the poke radar method and in the sixth time there was quickly a shiny patch omg.

Is it normal if it does that? ._.

I haven't seen a shiny for a while so for me to get this shiny roselia just made my night. xd.png

I know, but I want a shiny Eevee and it's really difficult to shiny hunt there.

Then you must hate me? The first Eevee I found there was a shiny. Male, so will NOT be evolved into Vaporeon. But I don't know which I want to evolve him into so he's sitting in my PC waiting.

Then you must hate me? The first Eevee I found there was a shiny. Male, so will NOT be evolved into Vaporeon. But I don't know which I want to evolve him into so he's sitting in my PC waiting.

Eh? I have a shiny male Vaporeon, he's wonderful. biggrin.gif