7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I think this comment is appropriate for this thread...If not, please forgive me. I'm pretty new at the whole PSS thing.

My Friend Code is 3711 - 8258 - 2932. I'm putting it out there because I'm more than willing to trade (as well as breed), battle, and find out what type of Friend Safari I have (do I have to be online on my DS in order to find that out?). If any of you are interested in any of the above, feel free to reply via PM or this thread.

I was wondering if you got this game or not. x3

I'll totally add you. Mine is 4527 - 8508 - 6381. Omg thank you 2DS for being actually nearby and not across the room. * first world problem *

I don't know how responsive I'll be until I get my shiny Noibat ( I'll be eternally pissed if I find any other shiny Pokemon ) and I've weakened it up a ton so I'm close. I can feel it. |D But yeah, I'll let you know when!

I was wondering if you got this game or not. x3

I'll totally add you. Mine is 4527 - 8508 - 6381. Omg thank you 2DS for being actually nearby and not across the room. * first world problem *

I don't know how responsive I'll be until I get my shiny Noibat ( I'll be eternally pissed if I find any other shiny Pokemon ) and I've weakened it up a ton so I'm close. I can feel it. |D But yeah, I'll let you know when!

I was a little late to the party, but I finally got Pokémon X. ;D To be honest, it bothered the hell out of me that I couldn't get it on the (mostly) worldwide release, but I had no funds to spare at the time...I still don't, but UUHHHHHHHNNNNN 3D POKEMON MODELS & NEW POKEMON BYE.

I bred two boxfuls trying to get a shiny Noibat for myself. Eventually I got fed up with it and quite. :|

EDIT: Oh. And I added you. :3 <3

Edited by Plant

I used master ball on Mewtwo since I had lots of bad memories of Leafgreen where it spammed Recover. But all legendaries are pitifully easy now.

Weird my pokemon got pokerus. Must have got it from a wild pokemon because I haven't done any trading.

Just finished x after getting it recently and starting my first shiny hunts xd.png had no problems catching mewtwo either, threw 1 ultra ball and that was it

friend codes: 2380-3077-3029 if anyones in need of people for the safari (think mine were rock types)

Edited by whitedragon313711

Wow you are all getting shinys I havent got one yet. Maybe I should try breeding for some.

Friend code is:

0962-9106-2017 - Name is Riley

Someone told me I am poison type with Gloom, Venomoth, and Whirlipede!

(Thank you for testing what Pokemon appear for me darkflowernightshade!)

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Wow you are all getting shinys I havent got one yet. Maybe I should try breeding for some.

I wasn't expecting it, I was just running back and forth in some grass on route 11 looking for dedenne when I encountered the nidoran horde, one of them just happened to be shiny.

I forgot to mention I am also seriously seeking someone who has a friend code that is for Dragon Types! Hopefully one that brings about a Noibat, Dratini, or Deino, or any evolution form of them!

How do you know what kind of Friend Safari you have? And is there a certain point in the game you have to be at to go/unlock them?

Also, still trying to figure out why my Skiddo can learn Surf....

Edited by MysticTiger

How do you know what kind of Friend Safari you have? And is there a certain point in the game you have to be at to go/unlock them?

Also, still trying to figure out why my Skiddo can learn Surf....

You can't find out by yourself, you have to have your code registered on a friend's 3DS that has access to Kiloude City where the Friend Safari is located. They'll be able to tell you what type you are and what Pokemon you have in it. (If you've beaten the Elite 4, the third pokemon will become available) You can't access your own Friend Safari.

I'm catching Abra in the Friend Safari to try to find one with Synchronize and an Adamant nature to increase the chances of the next two shinies I'm looking for being Adamant

I'm actually afraid of running into a shiny while I'm in here because I'll have to go back and tip everybody again before I keep hunting for the ones I'm looking for |D

(Also if anybody wants a Magic Guard Abra I've already found a Modest one :V)

Edit: Yes, found one without incident c:

Also I just remembered I need my Ariados to have Toxic Spikes so I can't Friend Safari hunt for it oops |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

I was a little late to the party, but I finally got Pokémon X. ;D To be honest, it bothered the hell out of me that I couldn't get it on the (mostly) worldwide release, but I had no funds to spare at the time...I still don't, but UUHHHHHHHNNNNN 3D POKEMON MODELS & NEW POKEMON BYE.

I bred two boxfuls trying to get a shiny Noibat for myself. Eventually I got fed up with it and quite. :|

EDIT: Oh. And I added you. :3 <3

fff, awesome~ ;3 I've charged my 2DS so I'll add you naow. :3 Aww, I'm sorry about that. D: I just happened to have enough money to buy a 2DS and Pokemon Y at the same time on the release day because I had put money aside when they announced this Gen. of Pokemon that long time ago, but the 2DS was kind of a surprise to myself. I was just in the store like o.o and looking at the boxes, and when it was my turn to the counter ( after my older brothers ) I was like "I'll have what they're having. |D "

lmao! Omg, 2 boxes. I kind of wish I stopped at two boxes. I have like.. I waaaant to say around 20 boxes full, lmaoo. I need to release the duplicate natures and keep all the ones that have the highest stats in their nature which can take forever but it's all for science!

I'm sorry you couldn't get one, though. D: *snugs* ff, yay!

Weird my pokemon got pokerus. Must have got it from a wild pokemon because I haven't done any trading.

Correct. There's a very small chance of picking it up in battle with a wild pokemon. So you got super lucky!

I've got a vivillon with it in the box, I need to finish super training my team and then get them all infected. Or infect them now, who knows.

I still haven't used the master ball. I still have to catch the legendary bird once it gets to the sea cave but I haven't really been bothered to because I have like five million copies of the birds. So I guess when I get around to it I'll use it then.

Or I'll just use it on a breeder female pokemon and see if it passes down to the children

(you guys have noticed that haven't you? That the pokeball the mother is in gets passed down to the children? So if you use a quick ball for the mother, then the children will be in quick balls as well. It's kind of a cool little extra)

The only thing worth spending a Master Ball on is a Shiny. The Masterball doesn't pass down, either.

Uhh breaking pc sucks. -.-

At least now I found out that my safari type is ground... with trapinch. xd.png

Now I will always see that little happy shiny face someone posted here (p)ages ago. To bad one can't go on it's own safari.

Back in Platinum, I ran into a shiny Ariados and Onix. In HeartGold, I came across a shiny Ponyta. I remember getting a shiny in Crystal, but I honestly don't remember what it was. I no longer have them, as I reset and replayed those games often back in the day. I've gotten Pokérus two times, being in Crystal and Black, respectively. Ahhh, good times.

I reeeeaaaalllly miss my IV trained Suicune from my HeartGold. :( It's my favorite legendary (alongside Articuno and Lugia), and it was a beast. Gosh, I would spoil it with soo many Poképuffs if I had it on my X. *sigh*

The only shinies I really want are: Charmander, Vulpix, Ekans, Suicune, Ho-oh, Feebas, Beldum, Rayquaza, Starly, Spiritomb, Rotom, Darkrai, Tepig, Venipede, Axew, Fennekin, Froakie and probably a couple more from Gen. 6. The ones I've mentioned are pretty awesome in their shiny palettes. But if I can't get any of those, I'm pretty happy with what I've got.

My safari is Rock with Dwebble, Onix and something else...I've beaten the E4 with PSS running, so maybe the third slot will finally be revealed...

If I restart my Pokémon X game, will I lose my friends? I'm only asking because I like to replay games often, and seeing as I'm on the Looker Sidequest...

Edited by Plant

If I restart my Pokémon X game, will I lose my friends? I'm only asking because I like to replay games often, and seeing as I'm on the Looker Sidequest...

As long as they're registered to your 3DS/2DS system then you won't lose them.

Oh man

I EV trained Magrathea and

I knew Sneasels were fast but I don't think I ever totally grasped just how fast they were exactly (I've raised a few but that was before I totally payed that much attention to stats)

He doesn't even have a beneficial nature and his speed is RIDICULOUS, it's fantastic

I haven't decided whether to evolve him yet (Sneasel is too precious in Pokemon-Amie c': ) but I can only imagine what it'll be like if I do :V

So last night the power was out for about 15 hours, and I decided to play X to help calm down my brother

I turned the game on and walked into a fire friend safari

first encounter;

Shiny Pyroar.

What.

Ah very nice.

I haven't done any shiny hunting. I'm doing super training to the max on one of my party members a day along with max amie stats.

Then I just go and destroy everyone at the chateau. I'm at a high enough rank (and can waste enough money on writs of challenge) that the E4 members show up sometimes.

Just about hit everyone to level 60. Probably want to take them up to 65 before I use them to challenge the E4 for real (still disappointed at lack of level increase upon second challenge).

So, I actually destroyed someone's mega (a speed boost blaziken no less) with gyarados :'D I was so proud of my girl!

(I ended up losing but it was a super close match. If I hadn't chosen Scizor to go out first against their Blaziken I probably could have won. I was just so happy to see my team can actually stand a chance at online battles now)

I knew Sneasels were fast but I don't think I ever totally grasped just how fast they were exactly (I've raised a few but that was before I totally payed that much attention to stats)

He doesn't even have a beneficial nature and his speed is RIDICULOUS, it's fantastic

Sneasel and Weavile are hard to outclass in Speed.

I read somewhere that Weavile isn't OU because Scizor is so popular, and Weavile stands zero chance of surviving against a Scizor. xd.png (Unless X/Y added a fire move to its repertoire while I wasn't watching)