ARE YOU KIDDING ME

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

TWO SHINY SPHEALS

TWOOOOOOO

(And no Sneasel

c''': )

So

Anybody want a shiny Spheal |D

(Also pretty sure the tipping thing works now, this cannot possibly be a coincidence :V)

Okay

You can have one

Still haven't decided whether or not I'm keeping the other one |D

Edit: Okay somebody on Tumblr is taking the other one now I can keep trying for Sneasel without guilt |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Pokemon Origins Episodes are gonna be great! I may not have been born when the first pokemon games came out, but I played them before! (Not that they were mine.)

Okay

You can have one

Still haven't decided whether or not I'm keeping the other one |D

Edit: Okay somebody on Tumblr is taking the other one now I can keep trying for Sneasel without guilt |D

Yaaaay! My trainer name is Evan so just start a trade if you see me online. I'm busy right now so I don't know when I'll get around to playing.

My friend code is 0645 5891 0597 if anyone wants to add me. I'd like to know what's in my friend safari. smile.gif

Your type is Poison and you have... well, I can't seem to see the third slot just yet but the first two are Ariados and Kakuna. :V

Now excuse me while I try to get a shiny Ariados from your Friend Safari so I can stop hatching Spinarak eggs |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Your type is Poison and you have... well, I can't seem to see the third slot just yet but the first two are Ariados and Kakuna. :V

Now excuse me while I try to get a shiny Ariados from your Friend Safari so I can stop hatching Spinarak eggs |D

Cool thanks!

What IVs should I look for on a Larvitar? I have one that has 12 HP, 6 in Attack/Defense/Sp. Defense and 5 in Sp. Attack/Speed with a Jolly nature and a characteristic of Proud of its power.

The closer to 31 the better. Competitively, pretty much only 31s are used.

So I need to breed her. >_< Great anything else I need to worry about? I think the natures and characteristics are fine if I'm not mistaken.

Almost got a perfect Elekid right now. When I get one, would anyone be willing to trade with me and trade back to evolve it?

Jeeze, I thought mewtwo was supposed to be hard to catch. I threw one dusk ball at him and caught him immediately.

I

Finally actually found a shiny Sneasel

and

it's

the wrong gender

fantastic c':

Been there, done that. Except with a flawless Larvitar, not a shiny. Good luck finding another!

I always tip the 1,000 and I ran into my Shiny Staravia by complete accident (I just walked into a patch of grass on my way into the city). Not sure if the tipping thing is real, but if it is, I hope to find another shiny soon!

Thank you

I'm gonna keep looking for a female but I'm keeping him anyways

I now have three shiny Sneasels/Weaviles spread across all my games, and I have been in possession of four in total

I might have a problem c':

user posted image

I named him Magrathea because he was hard to find and disappointing |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Jeeze, I thought mewtwo was supposed to be hard to catch. I threw one dusk ball at him and caught him immediately.

Chuggaconroy caught Groudon at full health in a nest ball, which has the same odds of happening as the masterball failing to catch a Pokémon. Never forget the wrath of random numbers.