7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

And BTW I can get you a 3IV Nuzleaf with Chlorophyll in exchange for a Four or Five IV Gible ^^

Thanks for the offer, but I would not use any of the Nuzleaf evolutions in my team.. and a 3IV for a 4-5 IV? o.O

Ooh, gyarados ohmy.gif Thank you!

yeah I think I'll be off to dex tongue.gif

Thanks for the offer, but I would not use any of the Nuzleaf evolutions in my team.. and a 3IV for a 4-5 IV? o.O

OOps I meant 3 or 4 What about a 3IV Shuppet Maybe?

I can check for you if you add me :V

2809-7527-5050

Yea I added you so we could find out eachothers Friend Safari. My code is: 1332-8229-8216

OOps I meant 3 or 4 What about a 3IV Shuppet Maybe?

Hmm on second thought, yeah I'll trade you two 3IV Gibles for both of those, since I have so many. Also if you are still wanting a Noibat I can give you one of those too. I will add your FC, and you can find mine on the first page of the wishlist thread

Hmm on second thought, yeah I'll trade you two 3IV Gibles for both of those, since I have so many. Also if you are still wanting a Noibat I can give you one of those too. I will add your FC, and you can find mine on the first page of the wishlist thread

Oh, no I have a Noibat, and thanks, Ill trade u on Sat

Oh my gosh! I found my first ever in game shiny! It's a cute little Spinda! I'd post a pic but I'm not sure how to, but I'm just really happy right now! Caught with an Ultra Ball.

Edited by Ultra

Oh my gosh! I found my first ever in game shiny! It's a cute little Spinda! I'd post a pic but I'm not sure how to, but I'm just really happy right now! Caught with an Ultra Ball.

Congrats! I just caught my first shiny too a little while back (a Staravia). I'll have to look up what Shiny Spinda looks like! ♥

Edited by MysticTiger

Congrats! biggrin.gif *high fives* Spinda was my very first first shiny too.

(I caught it on Ruby in the ash collecting fields. Putting it on Colosseum made it look like it has neon green shorts. laugh.gif )

You can always just take a pic with your phone and upload it to Photobucket if you have an account there. I think imgur might work too.

Congrats! I just caught my first shiny too a little while back (a Staravia). I'll have to look up what Shiny Spinda looks like! ♥

I love the little guy. He's got green spots.

I'm trying for Altaria with the Pokeradar. Spinda was random, the first of the chain.

I'd have to find the charger to my phone first xd.png

Edited by Ultra

Hrm

I found a shiny Spheal but I can't decide whether to keep it or give it away or something

It's cute but I don't know

I kind of feel guilty for already having so many shinies and it's not really one I was looking for anyways |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

How're y'all gettin' all these shinehs? I ain't seen one yet. /cowboyvoice

Well I got this one from trying some kind of trick involving tipping a whole lot and then going to the Friend Safari and it seems to have worked but I was kind of hoping for Sneasel honestly |D

I may have to try that, the. Got a ton of excess cash, anyway smile.gif

The point of a three IV ditto from friend safari is to breed other Pokémon with three IVs, use another ditto with missing IVs and get a four-six IV Pokémon. Then you will get a 6IV Pokémon. No one really cares about the Ditto itself (Unless you are using it in competition, which I doubt.) I just REALLY want someone with a Normal Ditto Friend Safari so I guess I'll just make random friends until I do.

And BTW I can get you a 3IV Nuzleaf with Chlorophyll in exchange for a Four or Five IV Gible ^^

Yes, I've been doing IV breeding since 3rd gen, I know. The point was that they asked "is it even possible to catch a 6 IV Ditto" to which is is, with luck.

I just caught a female shiny pyroar with perfect defense and special attack

sobbing because female pyroar is one of my new favorite pokemon

<333333

Ugh so envious of everyone who's finding shines galore and here I am making fail attempts at chain fishing for a shiny male Magikarp ;_;

Well I got this one from trying some kind of trick involving tipping a whole lot and then going to the Friend Safari and it seems to have worked but I was kind of hoping for Sneasel honestly |D

I've heard everyone say things like tipping. What NPC(s) would I tip?

180 eggs into my shiny Vulpix hunt, and still nothing. So envious of everyone getting shinies so easily (or at least it sounds easy, haha).

I happened to trade for two shinies (absol and delphox) but I have yet to catch/hatch one on my own. I've got about six boxes full of dedenne so far. If anyone would like one of my extra dedenne let me know, some of them are infected with the pokerus.

I've heard everyone say things like tipping. What NPC(s) would I tip?

There's this one guy who appears in the Parfum Palace who you can tip after he sings you part of a song, and then he moves to Cyllage, then Laverre, then Snowbelle, and finally to Kiloude (where he'll stay, he'll be in the Pokemon Center in each of the places after the palace and he'll move to the next one after you talk to him in each place), and that's the guy I tipped a bunch of times (although I'd also tipped the people in Cafe Cyclone and the Battle Chateau a bunch of times as well)

It's not confirmed and it's not totally guaranteed to help, but it has worked for some people (myself included), although it might have been a coincidence every time due to the apparently already increased chance of finding a shiny in the Friend Safari. I'm assuming if it does in fact do something it probably simply increases the rate of finding one, which isn't totally guaranteed to net you a shiny but it does give you a better chance. :V

(Although I should note I've always been kind of lucky with shinies and I've found at least one without even trying in every generation that's had them |D)

Edited by Pika_Oi

I think this comment is appropriate for this thread...If not, please forgive me. I'm pretty new at the whole PSS thing.

My Friend Code is 3711 - 8258 - 2932. I'm putting it out there because I'm more than willing to trade (as well as breed), battle, and find out what type of Friend Safari I have (do I have to be online on my DS in order to find that out?). If any of you are interested in any of the above, feel free to reply via PM or this thread.

For the record, this is my second shiny I've found in the Safari (within three days) and I haven't tipped in a while... I don't believe I've tipped many times, either, though I have always done the full amount. The Illuminate + Encounter O-Power in the safari seems to help, though. That's how I came across my shinies.

/hugs Noibat and Pyroar