7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Hey, did you guys know that you can battle the Taxi drivers if you don't have enough to pay for the ride? cool.gif

Anyone here mind giving me some tips? I got my team on around level 45 and I'm in the Frost Cavern right now. I feel like I'm underleveled... So, do I need to grind? My team is Blaziken, Greninja, Golurk, Venusaur, Lucario and Mawile if it matters. I also have a Garchomp in my box. Also, I turned the Exp. Share off, but I don't know if that matters.

(P.S.: I'd love to battle someone here or go online but I only intend on going for the EVs/IVs/Natures stuff once I beat the game.))

Why would you EVER turn this splendiferous new Exp Share off? Yes, it might over-level your Party, but you also don't have to worry about grinding. And if'n you have a pokemon with False Swipe, which iirc, Farfetch'd learns at Level 55, you have an option to catch those poor wild pokemon that you can one-hit otherwise.

And you should have a Farfetch'd if you made the trade back before the first gym.

I work on filling my Pokedex as you plan. If you just use one or two Pokemon they'll get overpowered enough as is, and you can fill the rest of the slots with lower-leveled Pokemon until they level up. Use them to catch other Pokemon.

As i'm still looking for it, i'll put it out here;

I'll give anyone a shiny Delphox for a Charizardite Y

(I'm seriously desperate since i've been searching for one for like 2 weeks)

Does anyone have a Normal type Friend Safari with Ditto in it? I don't know what type mine is though...

I don't but if you need a ditto I have some extras that I can send your way.

Yeah that's what I'm looking for. Whelp, I found out my Safari was Poison, thanks! It has Kakuna, Swalot, and Whirlipede.

Edited by Frosslass

Whoo! I have just completed the complete Kalos pokedex biggrin.gif and got the certificates to prove it xd.png got an oval charm from the prof, so time for some shiny breeding happy.gif

Somehow articuno, zapdos and moltres don't count though, because I still need to get those.

Which way did you complete it? Seeing all the Pokémon, or catching them all?

Catching them all smile.gif and yeah, I haven't actually heard of anyone else completing it yet, either. I really put a lot of time into it though xd.png

Can you even catch a ditto with 6IVs? I thought the most was 3IVs?

I don't have ditto in my safari, but I have a friend who does. X3 I picked out a 3IV ditto in there with Imposter. X3

Hey, did you guys know that you can battle the Taxi drivers if you don't have enough to pay for the ride? cool.gif

I wish I could see that myself I have too much money! xd.png

I don't have ditto in my safari, but I have a friend who does. X3 I picked out a 3IV ditto in there with Imposter. X3

No but you can breed perfect Pokemon using that ditto easily. And later on can you catch 5 of those ditto and give them to me?or 10. Or 20. smile.gif PLEEASSSE. My friendcode is 2879-0516-3345. It would be a really really big favor! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by nicknick88

So I finally hatched my IV'd Gible, and thought I'd ask if anyone here wanted any Gibles that have 3-4 IVs? I don't expect anything for them other than trade fodder (I like Goomies/Sliggoos so I can put Pokerus on them). There are several 3 IVs (box and a half), but only half a box with 4 IVs. I also have a couple extra 5 IV Gibles that I am looking to trade for other certain 5 IV Pokemon. Not sure what I'm looking for in exchange but I'll know it when I see it. (One thing I am looking for is a 5 IV Noibat)

Edit: I should mention that they are all of Jolly nature and have Sand Veil.

Edited by Flamingo

Depends how lucky you are.

Depends how lucky you are.

The point of a three IV ditto from friend safari is to breed other Pokémon with three IVs, use another ditto with missing IVs and get a four-six IV Pokémon. Then you will get a 6IV Pokémon. No one really cares about the Ditto itself (Unless you are using it in competition, which I doubt.) I just REALLY want someone with a Normal Ditto Friend Safari so I guess I'll just make random friends until I do.

So I finally hatched my IV'd Gible, and thought I'd ask if anyone here wanted any Gibles that have 3-4 IVs? I don't expect anything for them other than trade fodder (I like Goomies/Sliggoos so I can put Pokerus on them). There are several 3 IVs (box and a half), but only half a box with 4 IVs. I also have a couple extra 5 IV Gibles that I am looking to trade for other certain 5 IV Pokemon. Not sure what I'm looking for in exchange but I'll know it when I see it. (One thing I am looking for is a 5 IV Noibat)

Edit: I should mention that they are all of Jolly nature and have Sand Veil.

And BTW I can get you a 3IV Nuzleaf with Chlorophyll in exchange for a Four or Five IV Gible ^^

Edited by nicknick88

Finally got around to beating X!

My FC: 0645-6208-8339

I'd love to know what kind of safari I have and what's in it if someone would tell me smile.gif

Added, thank you! (and I lol'd at the name)

Hmm I'm thinking about Masuda'ing for a shiny inkay. That or completing the Kalos dex, I can't decide.