7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Anyone here mind giving me some tips? I got my team on around level 45 and I'm in the Frost Cavern right now. I feel like I'm underleveled... So, do I need to grind? My team is Blaziken, Greninja, Golurk, Venusaur, Lucario and Mawile if it matters. I also have a Garchomp in my box. Also, I turned the Exp. Share off, but I don't know if that matters.

(P.S.: I'd love to battle someone here or go online but I only intend on going for the EVs/IVs/Natures stuff once I beat the game.))

Be happy underleveled, by the time I got there my Pokémon were OVERleveled. Like level 56. I beat the game the were all around level 75. It made it impossible to catch anything after gym badge five. Just grind like, three levels and leave it.

BTW Sometime this weekend Id be glad to battle you. My FC is 2879-0516-3345 My Safari is lame, Beautifly, Paras, and something unknown.

Edited by nicknick88

@nicknick, yeah, might do that. I read a lot that most people were overleveled... I seem to be a rare case of underleveling. Or maybe I just suck. O_o Were you using Exp. Share or did you turn it off?

As for battle, I don't know if I want to battle with a failteam... And, is there a Safari in this game? Where? blink.gif

By the way, what is the most EXP you all have gotten from the BAttle Chateau? I want to know if that is a good place to level grind (you know with writs and the things that boosts level +20) and would anyone like to give me Xerneas or Yveltal for a nice shiny Fennekin?

Edited by nicknick88

I never pay attention to the EXP gained, I just need the money. I spend way too much on clothes and stuff xd.png

So I got my torchic with the nature/ability I wanted. I've done some leveling to get everyone to their final form (but I have a ton of leveling to get them all up to a decent level. I also need to do EV training on them)

Radon - Gengar/Female/Modest/Levitate

Lithium - Aggron/Male/Adamant/Rock head

Nitrogen - Scizor/Male/Adamant/Technician

Hydrogen - Gyarados/Female/Adamant/Intimidate (though moxie would have been nice)

Astatine - Togekiss/Male/Bold/Serene Grace

Actinium - Blaziken/Male/Jolly/Speed Boost

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Once you get to a high enough rank there's a lot of trainers with Audino in the Battle Chateau so that's useful for EXP :V

lkfjaslfdknaslda I caught a shiny Noibat in a friend safari this morning 8D

/continues breeding for a shiny dratini (gonna name it Martini)

Which shiny :V

A shiny of your choice, if it comes to that

So long as it something overly rare/obnoxious to get

If you do want a rare shiny, that'll cost you another Y-exclusive mega stone xd.png

Can someone tell me what type is my safari?

FC: 5000 3020 9384

Sure. My FC is 2595-0894-2600.

Whoever said it, legendaries don't mean everything. I wreck legendary teams with my normal pokemon, but mega mewtwo Y can be a pain.

Edited by Ashywolf

Whoever said it, legendaries don't mean everything. I wreck legendary teams with my normal pokemon, but mega mewtwo Y can be a pain.

Yes, it definitely was a pain. My mega Gardevoir killed it, though. Shadow ball is very useful on her.

Yah, I have to say, megas are one thing, but making a mega legendary was total overkill. I think that thing shouldn't be allowed in online play.

Oh so this comic, is pretty much me, but with X version

user posted image

Mega mewtwo Y ends up having like 170+ speed at lv 50. It has super crazy special attack as well. It still nearly one hits my SpDefense pokemon with light screen up.

Mega mewtwo Y ends up having like 170+ speed at lv 50. It has super crazy special attack as well. It still nearly one hits my SpDefense pokemon with light screen up.

Honestly, I wish ubers were banned from wifi for exactly this reason; they're way too OP, especially with mega evolutions.

*whistles* Man, that thing is strong. blink.gif

Maybe there should be an option for random battles just for people who WANT to use legendaries, so the rest of us can battle each other in peace.

So noone wants me to whip up a shiny Fennekin with Magician for a Xerneas or an Yveltal or a 6IV Ditto?

Edited by nicknick88

Honestly, I wish ubers were banned from wifi for exactly this reason; they're way too OP, especially with mega evolutions.

Op..Op.Op! Op!! What does that mean! I hear it so much! And dont even know what it means! Also which does everyone think is better, Mewtwo X or Mewtwo Y?

I'm taking a small break from pokemon X and Y. I need to catch up with other games and Tv/YouTube shows.

My sister WAS right. Once you start playing you have no life anymore.x)

Anyone here want to trade me a Charzardite Y for a shiny?

I'm building a new team and the Charizard I have would be much more useful for a Charizardite Y than X

Anyone want to take up this offer?

I'll hunt/give you a shiny of your choice for it