7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I always get the impression that people with teams consisting of all legendaries just don't know enough about pokemon to actually build a team.

As for megas, that's most of the reason I'm building a second team. My first team I wanted to have all new pokemon for, but then online I was getting my butt kicked because everyone uses megas and I didn't have any. So now I have a team that has a lot of mega options so I have somewhat of a chance.

For ditto, you could always try the GTS and just hope you get a foreign one. I got one through wondertrade.

I generally just refuse to battle people at random anymore because I know they're either gonna throw legendaries, megas, or both at me and my team (being at least half NU/RU mons because generally the ones I like a lot end up falling under those) can't handle that :L

(That and I'm usually doing something and don't have my team all assembled in my party or anything when people challenge me, and I can't just store my whole battle team in the Battle Box because I have to have SOMETHING high-levelled to carry around with me :c)

Edited by Pika_Oi

That happens to me as well. These days it's like, I've got my magcargo and five eggs so that's not anything I can battle with.

It'd be nice if they could just ban legendaries from online play. That would level out the playing field slightly.

It's a lot more impressive to be swept by a team of magikarps than be swept by a team of six arceus.

I hate it when people use legendaries, I was on free mode and this guy used Xerneas Yveltal and Megamewtwo Y. I still one using no legendaries or mega evolutions so that was good. But one guy had a team of all Yveltals (How he got them IDK) and easily whooped me. Anyone actually want to battle me, I only have 6th genners, and no megas or legends lol

I'm up for battling so long as there's no legendaries or mega evolving involved and I'm given some form of notice first so I can get my team together c':

I owned a person who I challenged and used a Mega Mewtwo, Yveltal, and Zygarde against me >8D Felt so good to beat that wuss tongue.gif Seriously, though--using ubers in wifi is ridiculously awful :/

Huh

Hel did better than I thought she would considering her IVs are kind of terrible |D

Good game c:

Productive day! Caught Mewtwo with just one quick ball. Also caught Zygarde in a timer ball after a while, and encountered Moltres for the first time.

I kind of accidentally OHKO'd Mewtwo but I'm working under the assumption that it'll come back if I beat the E4 again |D

(If it does then I can catch it and give it the same treatment as Yveltal c': )

The worst thing just happened to me. In Victory Road find a Noibat is uses whirlwind and runs away. In victory road, horde of shiny Geodudes. One uses Magnitude, lands a crit and kills my shiny Geodude when they are the only 2 left. AAAAHHHH NO SHINY FOR ME sad.gif

Aww :c

My first shiny besides the Red Gyarados was a Geodude, but I lost her when the battery in my Silver cartridge died. :N

If you still need a Noibat I could give you one, I found one earlier and I'm not really doing anything with it :V

I love the link battles healing trick. It's very useful when training Pokémon at the E4 who aren't strong enough to battle them yet themselves.

Yes

Yes precisely c':

(Except I will probably name it Snugglefoof or Cuddlesworth as opposed to leaving it Mewtwo

And I have neither Goodra nor Delphox

And most of the time I only play the puzzle game)

Edit: YES I BEAT THE E4 AND IT'S BACK

user posted image

Everybody

Snugglefoof

Snugglefoof

Everybody

Edited by Pika_Oi

Finally, after 3 long hours of breeding, catching and writing things down...

I now have a Protean Froakie with Modest nature and 31 IV's in HP, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def and Speed. Now to train and evolve him c:

Anyone here want to trade me a Charzardite Y for a shiny?

I'm building a new team and the Charizard I have would be much more useful for a Charizardite Y than X

Anyone here mind giving me some tips? I got my team on around level 45 and I'm in the Frost Cavern right now. I feel like I'm underleveled... So, do I need to grind? My team is Blaziken, Greninja, Golurk, Venusaur, Lucario and Mawile if it matters. I also have a Garchomp in my box. Also, I turned the Exp. Share off, but I don't know if that matters.

(P.S.: I'd love to battle someone here or go online but I only intend on going for the EVs/IVs/Natures stuff once I beat the game.))