7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Ugh, evolving woobat is so frustrating >_< It must have started out hating me with a passion, because I've been doing everything possible to get it to love me for the past two hours now and still it refuses to evolve into swoobat. And it's only for dex completion, too, I'm not even planning to ever use it D:

At least I caught all the pokemon in the Central dex, and I've seen all in the Coastal dex. Now to catch all in coastal, see all in mountain and then catch all in mountain...

And then to wait for December to start on the National dex xd.png

I gave up on hatching Trubbishes at least for awhile and now I'm going after shiny Spinarak instead |D

I've also been trawling the Friend Safari but I haven't found any more shinies there either

I'm gonna keep trying though c':

I'm on the 6th gym now. I was grinding in the route before the city and decided to surf the water when suddenly...

Bam. Shiny Goomy! I'm probably not going to use it, but I'm still happy about it!

Anyway, my team currently is: Venusaur, Lucario, Mawile, Blaziken, Gabite and Greninja. I also have a Golurk in box if I need to swap someone to fly AND fight.

Edited by MetalDragon

Yah it seems like when you're trying for a shiny it's near impossible to get one. But you breed for something you don't want a shiny for and you get the shiny.

/togepi...

edit: Wait, golurk can fly??? *looks up* Well I guess you learn something new every day.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Ah that would make sense. Was that one of the movies? I've only watched the kyurem and genesect ones besides the first couple ones.

Ah that would make sense. Was that one of the movies? I've only watched the kyurem and genesect ones besides the first couple ones.

Yes, it was the movie with Victini.

Guys, guys, guys.... I got my first shiny ever! I wasn't looking for it, infact I wasn't looking for anything at all. But, there it is, a Shiny Staravia! Okay, it's not the greatest shiny in the world (honestly I have a hard time telling the color difference in Y) but i'm so excited to have my first one!

I'm wondering if it was just random or if my Internet activation triggered it. I had a lot of passersbys from other countries (specifically Japan) and someone mentioned that trading from other countries could mean shinies...

Also, I have no idea how passerby works. I apparently made an acquaintance. And some people have challenged me to a battle, but I have no way of telling if they're like, level 100. Max Pokemon I have is a level 40.

Edited by MysticTiger

Wooo congrats!

I got my first Pokerus pokemon (a vivillon from the GTS, I was about to put it up again because PURPLE AGAIN, but then I was like WOAH WAIT)

I'm saving it in my PC until I get team the second put together.

I've got three of my members together but I'm still working on aron, then I gotta find a good gyarados/(or train a baby magikarp :'D).

I decided against goodra, it really doesn't have good abilities especially with weather effects being nerfed. I think I'll end up with another dragon instead (maybe salamence, I'll work on it.... eventually)

Also, I need to evolve my scyther, so if any of you get a trade request from Fawn, please accept him (his name is Nitrogen) and then trade back so I can get my scizor~

(Team 2 so far - Nitrogen/Scyther/Adamant, Radon/Gengar/Modest, Astatine/Togekiss/Bold)

Gyarados will probably be named Hydrogen, Aron will be named Lithium, and Final pokemon - ??? (probably one of the heavier elements, but it depends on who I go with)

P.S. acquaintances are made when you make a trade or battle someone online.

I rarely accept challenges now because even though all pokemon are set to level 50, the HP/EVs are still drastic in difference so it's very easy to be annihilated by someone who has all level 100 pokemon

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

user posted image

I briefly interrupted my shiny hunt for Spinarak to breed Croagunk for IVs

And of COURSE this happened

Oh well

Welcome to the team, Greg and Lou |D

Tried naming a Pokemon "Killian" after Killian Jones from Once Upon a Time and it wouldn't let me name something with "Kill" in it.

So, I used an uppercase I instead of second L and viola! I beat the system.

Although, i'm kind of surprised that the word "kill" is blacklisted.

Edited by MysticTiger

Tried naming a Pokemon "Killian" after Killian Jones from Once Upon a Time and it wouldn't let me name something with "Kill" in it.

So, I used an uppercase I instead of second L and viola! I beat the system.

Although, i'm kind of surprised that the word "kill" is blacklisted.

I tried to name my snover Pine and it wouldn't let me :< what's it got against types of trees?

Bismuth is a disallowed word D:

I think because of all languages on the cartridge anything (or any part) of a word that pops up as a no-no word in another language gets listed as not useable.

So I finally got my adamant aron with rock head, and after just four eggs I got an adamant magikarp. So now I've got 5/6 members for my second team. Thinking of putting salamence as my last member, but I'll think about it after wonder trading off all these breed-fails.

Then I have some intense leveling up and EV training to do.

Greg and Lou and I are currently stealing from Chanseys in an attempt to amass a small collection of Lucky Eggs

I don't really even feel bad about it c':

(EXP gain from taking them out is nice too)

I think I'm going to start trying to breed a shiny. Should I start with Phantump or Noibat? Does anyone know which one hatches faster?

I'd assume Phantump would hatch faster, but I'm not sure. Serebii doesn't have base hatch steps up for any of the new mons yet I think :V

Also oh gosh, Toxicroak wipes its mouth when it finishes a Pokepuff

That's precious o:

Edited by Pika_Oi

Really quickly, can someone add me and tell me what I am in friend safari? And what Pokemon I offer?

FC:287905163345

Trainer Name: Ntheken

I can do it

(Mine is 2809-7527-5050 if you don't have it yet

You have to add me back before I can check :V)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Really quickly, can someone add me and tell me what I am in friend safari? And what Pokemon I offer?

FC:287905163345

Trainer Name: Ntheken

I added you as well, and can check if needed. My FC is 2595-0894-2600. Feel free to add me, everyone.

Thanks Pika for the scyther evolving trade. smile.gif

Bullet punch with technician (mega) scizor is beastly.

(mega scizor is kind of overkill honestly)

Just gotta train him up and then I can feel better about challenging people online.

EDIT: So I realized I really need a pokemon with fire moves that gets STAB, so I think in the end I'm going to use a Blaziken since I managed to get a torchic with the hidden ability speed boost online....

(Yes, I plan on doing some massive overkill)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Added u both, thank you ^^

You have Beautifly and Paras in your friend safari.

Can anyone tell me what's in mine? I know I have Mienfoo and Throh, but I don't know the third one.

Anyone whose not from the US want to trade a Ditto for a Ditto? SO we can do Matsuda method and get shinies

Edited by nicknick88

So someone is happy and laughing at me because they flattened me in a battle

yeah.......maybe you beat me because you used Ubers and sent out Yveltal first, then Mewtwo, when I used normal pokemon

fffffff, I hate it when people use ubers in wi-fi battles then laugh because they won

it's basically cheating, in a way. There's a reason they're banned in tournaments.

Ick, I know. Don't much care for it when people use Megas either. :L

(I've used Mega Blastoise during a Wi-Fi battle but it was after my opponent had sent out Zygarde >:c)

Edited by Pika_Oi