7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Really

Really really

o:

I can get Compoundeyes on my Galvantula then

Then her only flaw will be not very good defensive IVs

c':

I-I finally did it, I know I only posted here once about my shiny hunting for a shiny fennekin, but aaaah I got the shiny Braixen!!

user posted image

and I've named him Vivian after the Vivian in paper mario(Since in the original Vivian is male). This is the first shiny I've gotten that I was specifically hunting for and Delphox is my most favourite Pokemon. ;u;

I have like 7 other shinies respectively though(Watchog, Kingdra, Chimecho, Ambipom, Rapidash, Petilil, and Vullaby).

Shiny Braxien looks cool! I gonna try and get one also!

correct it can switch it between its hidden ability and a normal ability, bu Im not sure about between natural abilities but its possible

I'm pretty sure it can only switch between regular abilities, NOT between regular and hidden.

Anyone have tips on how to look for Shinies? I've been playing the Pokemon series since Blue Version came out and i've only ever seen one shiny (which I didn't know what it was at the time). I'm not looking for any particular shiny, I just want one because reasons.

Friend Safari most likely has a higher shiny rate, tipping NPCs might up the shiny rate, breeding a mon of foreign origin with a mon from your game makes the chance the bred mon will be shiny go up... That's all I can think of. :V

Please say someone has a breloom friend safari. I need a hidden ability shroomish/breloom, no specific IVs or nature. Anyone have one available? (Of course good IVs is helpful)

Edited by Ashywolf

Friend Safari most likely has a higher shiny rate, tipping NPCs might up the shiny rate, breeding a mon of foreign origin with a mon from your game makes the chance the bred mon will be shiny go up... That's all I can think of. :V

You forget the PokeRadar chaining and the fishing chaining. Of the two of those, I think the Chain Fishing is easier since you don't need to move to new location, and so you don't step into the wrong type of shaking grass. {I've found two shinies while chain fishing: Clawitzer, which I caught, and Relicanth, which fainted itself with Take Down while I was bringing out Lapras to put the Reli to sleep. And no shinies from PokeRadar. But that's mainly because I keep breaking the chain.}

Oh yeah

I don't know how I forgot those

I got my shiny Seadra via Fish Chaining |D

Every time I try to PokeRadar chain I remember how much I hate PokeRadar chaining so I have never done it successfully though c':

Got bored with my Wonder Trade playthrough after getting the Poke Flute...restarted X.

Oh, nice! xd.png I guess EVERYONE is looking for that thing. Not bad for being #666 in the 'Dex.

Yeah, vivillion GTS is the hardest xd.png Ocean I think is one of the rarer ones,s o I guess it made sense. But I was extremely specific. I put in apseicifc levels and gender and STILL got the Pokemon within seconds. It's amazing

My current team isn't very strategic (basically, i'm screwed if I go up against any electric pokemon), but I couldn't help it. I had NO idea I was going to be able to choose another starter! And I HAD to choose Squirtle!

So, current team is Fletchling, Squirtle, Torchic, Froakie. I'm loving this game so far. The wide variety of Pokemon in each area is extremely refreshing compared to... Well, just Pidgies and Rattatas.

Whoops, found another one |D

At least I like flygon's shiny form, blue and orange~

AWWWW look at that happy face!

I got my haunter evolved, now she's all gengar-ing it up. (Just leveling up)

I actually realized mega-gengar's shadow tag is helpful since I'm putting destiny bond on her. Normally people just switch out when you try to destiny bond them, but if they can't switch out then it's like you really don't have much of a choice than to take out yourself along with gengar.

Edit: Got my first shiny since the days of GB Silver..... togepi...and not the right nature D':

It's kind of a lame shiny too, because it's just slightly pinkish instead of yellow, and the red and the blue patterns switch..... I had to stare for a while to notice it was even different.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Wow. Just beat the Elite Four with no difficulty whatsoever! Only one of the champion's pokemon even inflicted damage on me.

(Edit) Can someone tell me the third pokemon I have in friend safari? My FC is 2595-0894-2600 if you haven't added me yet. Thanks~

Edited by Crocodile

Wow. Just beat the Elite Four with no difficulty whatsoever! Only one of the champion's pokemon even inflicted damage on me.

(Edit) Can someone tell me the third pokemon I have in friend safari? My FC is 2595-0894-2600 if you haven't added me yet. Thanks~

Nice~

I added you, my FC is 3351-4790-5750

Anyone want to help me?

I was planning on training to Heliolisks. One as a hit and runner the other as my own special strategy STRICTLY for double battles.

Here is this ones strategy. Due to its great speed it would use electrify on an offensive threat. I would have a Marowak or a Manetric (something with the ability lightning rod) So it would take the hit, and not do damage to the Marowak. Then the Marowak holding a thick club would take out other threats. But then for my Heliolisk how'd it be EV trained? +Speed+Defense, +Speed+SpDef , +Speed,+SpAtt??? And then what would be a good personality for it? And more importantly is it even a good strategy for double battling, lol?

What I did with heliolisk:

Get one with dry skin. Teach it surf to take care of its ground weakness, rain dance to heal it every turn and make thunder more accurate, charge (makes thunder stronger the turn before you use it, but can be switched out for another move), and thunder. Give it a damp rock to keep the rain coming.

I would train it in sp. att, speed, and sp. deff. I just like to improve on strengths that are already there

For your build, definitely +speed and +sp. att.

Ok, inkay offically has the strangest requirement for evolution. You have to be holding the 3DS upsidedown.

Seriously? laugh.gif Okay then.

Reminds me of the thing in one of the handheld Zelda games where you have to literally close the DS to stamp something or other. Pretty clever.

And just because I wanna tell SOMEBODY, I caught a shiny Pawniard last night! cool.gif Was so excited when I saw that it was blue and not red! It's the first shiny I've seen in the wild since that darn Nidorina got away from me in the Safari Zone in LG.

As for my shiony stories I've been strangely lucky in that version too. xd.png

I never got any shinies besides the red gyarados back in the gold/silver days and that golden magby which always hatched from the mystery egg in crystal otherwise only a silver pinsir I catched during the insect tournament in silver.

All are lost since the batteries went out in these games.

And now what do I have?

My first revived kabuto fossil was a shiny... so now I have the green thingy as my default model in the dex which is weird.

Then I catched a orangy scraggy that came in a hoard.. oh well still catched it though never touched it again.

And lastly this most awesome male nidoran I hatched.

I specifically bred for the right nature, right ability and right gender and then it came out shiny as well. xd.png This was like putting a cherry on top of it all. ^^

*pets my lv.94 shiny Nidoking*

And now what do I have?

My first revived kabuto fossil was a shiny... so now I have the green thingy as my default model in the dex which is weird.

Then I catched a orangy scraggy that came in a hoard.. oh well still catched it though never touched it again.

And lastly this most awesome male nidoran I hatched.

I specifically bred for the right nature, right ability and right gender and then it came out shiny as well. xd.png This was like putting a cherry on top of it all. ^^

*pets my lv.94 shiny Nidoking*

Oh my, you are so lucky!!

Everyone says this is the generation where you can find more shinies, however I'm not able to find them. MY best friend got a shiny Pupitar in a Friend Safari, nother friend got a shiny Eevee, an eevee!

You are all SO lucky guys!

Hearing all about these increased shiny encounters gives me hope that I'll find my own shiny soon.

In the mean time I'll be infecting my pokemon with the pokerus that I got from a pokemon on the GTS. I'll make sure to at least have one pokemon with it for when I find a shiny dedenne. xd.png

Hearing all about these increased shiny encounters gives me hope that I'll find my own shiny soon.

In the mean time I'll be infecting my pokemon with the pokerus that I got from a pokemon on the GTS. I'll make sure to at least have one pokemon with it for when I find a shiny dedenne. xd.png

You know the chances increases a lot if you find a Dedenne in a Friend Safari? If I remember 1 out of 1000 are shinies. Also the stats are told to be better and you can find too special habilities, that's great ^^ Try there!