7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I have a question. A friend of mine is saying he used a Master Ball on a legendary Pokémon at full health and no status conditions. And he's saying the Groudon broke free of the Master Ball. What happened?

This was only possible in Gen 1 and 2, it literally isn't possible to happen with a Groudon.

Ahh, shiny Diancie event announced. I would have been irritated since it's Pokemon Center exclusive but I'll still be in Tokyo when the event starts.

Ahh, shiny Diancie event announced. I would have been irritated since it's Pokemon Center exclusive but I'll still be in Tokyo when the event starts.

Has there been an event in the US recently? Or does the US not have those? I don't know if that is a dumb question or not, I just don't see events that often if ever in the US.

Has there been an event in the US recently? Or does the US not have those? I don't know if that is a dumb question or not, I just don't see events that often if ever in the US.

Did a quick check, at the moment there's the Sludge Bomb Zoroark event (wifi) and the HA Johto starters event (Pokebank) active in the US right now, though those will end relatively soon, especially the Zoroark one.

There's also a Hoopa distribution at McDonald's in a little more than a week. I live outside of the US so I can't be sure though, so correct me if I'm wrong with any of these. >3<

Did a quick check, at the moment there's the Sludge Bomb Zoroark event (wifi) and the HA Johto starters event (Pokebank) active in the US right now, though those will end relatively soon, especially the Zoroark one.

There's also a Hoopa distribution at McDonald's in a little more than a week. I live outside of the US so I can't be sure though, so correct me if I'm wrong with any of these. >3<

Is that Zoroak event only for ORAS? I don't remember seeing that available for X & Y, unless I'm looking in the wrong place xd.png And I've never really understood how those events work, so you go to the location (ie. McDonalds) connect to their wifi and get a pokemon?

Is that Zoroak event only for ORAS? I don't remember seeing that available for X & Y, unless I'm looking in the wrong place xd.png And I've never really understood how those events work, so you go to the location (ie. McDonalds) connect to their wifi and get a pokemon?

The Zoroark event is only for ORAS, and yes, the McDonald's Hoopa event will be starting Nov. 27th. I'm not sure when it ends though.

Also, It's pretty easy to get an event pokemon from a certain location. I've done it before with the Shiny Pichu and Celebi for HG and SS. Just use their wifi and go to the mystery gift section and it should appear.

Edited by Syiren

The Zoroark event is only for ORAS, and yes, the McDonald's Hoopa event will be starting Nov. 27th. I'm not sure when it ends though.

Also, It's pretty easy to get an event pokemon from a certain location. I've done it before with the Shiny Pichu and Celebi for HG and SS. Just use their wifi and go to the mystery gift section and it should appear.

Ah, I see. Seems simple enough, haha. Sorry, I have never gotten pokemon event pokemon before so I am a newbie when it comes to them. Thank you for the information ^^

Do the event locations ever get annoyed or anything from people coming in just to use their wifi for pokemon?

Ah, I see. Seems simple enough, haha. Sorry, I have never gotten pokemon event pokemon before so I am a newbie when it comes to them. Thank you for the information ^^

Do the event locations ever get annoyed or anything from people coming in just to use their wifi for pokemon?

N'ah, you're cool. I felt the same when I got my first event pokemon...which was the Shiny pichu. Which I found out about by total fluke. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. xd.png (it was the last day of the event too.)

As for your second question, I honestly don't know. I wouldn't think so. Then again the two events that I've done that depended on location were at GameStop and since they're a video game store they understand, but I don't know about McDonald's. It shouldn't matter, and if they do end up being a little fussy just order a water and then they can't complain. That's what I would do anyway.

Edited by Syiren

Still obsessed with this game, I don't really like ORAS that much to be honest....

Friend code in Sig, Always in need of Friend Safaris!

And I'm about to get Hoopa for my X and Y game, though Y is my main and the one I am most obsessed with :3

I didn't expect people to still be playing this with the new gen out.

What do you mean new gen? The newer games are remakes of Gen 3. Hoen was my favorite region, but X and Y are still awesome. Especially with the newer pokemon.

How was everyone's Wonder Trading lately?

Fabulous, I just recently got a lv 100 shiny zoarark and I am so happy ^.^

Love wonder trading, then again I breed like the best Pokemon ever (lol jk, though they know some epic moves), so I say it's fair xd.png

How was everyone's Wonder Trading lately?

Been pretty fantastic, especially on Wonder Trade Wednesdays. I have had several shinies and battle ready pokemon sent over. smile.gif

Been pretty fantastic, especially on Wonder Trade Wednesdays. I have had several shinies and battle ready pokemon sent over. smile.gif

Oh, that's awesome!!! Glad you have had great luck. :3

Fabulous, I just recently got a lv 100 shiny zoarark and I am so happy ^.^

Love wonder trading, then again I breed like the best Pokemon ever (lol jk, though they know some epic moves), so I say it's fair xd.png

That's great! I'm happy for you. biggrin.gif

#pokemon20, if you live in the US, there will be 1 event a month till the end of the year… starting February and Pokemon red and blue are being released on 3ds:

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-ga...n-blue-version/

Anyone else hyped?

~Thea

Oh, I'm totally hyped and plan to download Yellow version when I get the chance.

I also heard from my local Gamestop yesterday that thy will release a special 3DS which wil include your choice of Red or Blue version. Yellow isn't getting it's own predownload, but it's still pretty awesome. happy.gif

I'm looking forward to that plus the pokemon monthly release. Especially that Mew and Keldeo. wub.gif

Does anyone have a Dragon type Friend Safari? I have Water (Wartorle, Bibarel, Poliwhirl) and Psychic (Munna, Wobbuffet, ?????) one.

I don't care if this is even temp adding. I'd just like to grab the HAs for them. smile.gif

ORAS is indeed just a gen 6 remake of gen 3. Gen 7 coming out November 27th tho! Pokémon Sun & Moon ftw!

Has anyone else had their 3DS XL just randomly shut off the WiFi while in the middle of a trade/chat with a friend?

I was trading with a friend and chatting. It d/c randomly one time and that was it. We turned it back on and a bit later, it said my wireless was off, use the switch to turn it back on. My 3DS is fine otherwise.

I was being quiet and sometimes coughing throughout but otherwise, I never touched the switch. Any idea if it's that or the Pokemon X card I got? :/

R.I.P X and Y now that Sun and Moon are going to surpass it. Looking at the new 3D game in the works, XY seems more of an experiment than an actual game.

It's also a shame that we (probably) wont be getting a Pokemon Z. I love Kalos, and really hope that we return here, but one of Pokemon's creators said that he doesn't want to do something predictable regarding X&Y.

Edited by serce2

If anyone still plays X and Y, I'm looking for some berries that I don't have. Is someone willing to help me figure out what I'm missing and trade with me?

With the release of Sun and Moon, we'll probably bid farewell to most of the XY players. A shame really, as I really liked the way XY was designed. The trainer customization really sold me on it, and I hope they decide to implement it again.