7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Congrats to everybody who got Diancie. ;D I'm excited to go and get my own, hopefully, lol. x3. So there's a cutscene when you get it?

I wish I could get a Diancie. I live in the middle of nowhere and the closest EB Games is two provinces away(and a $1000 plane ticket).

I'm hoping a friend can get me a code, if she can't I'll be out of luck. Makes me wish they would have events through Wifi instead, at least I'd be able to get one dry.gif.

EDIT: My friend gave me a code for Diancie so now I can SR for a good one smile.gif. I thanked her with an ASOR Demo code because she couldn't get one smile.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I got my Diancie codes. X gave me a 3IV on the first attempt, so I kept it. Y has only given me 2IVs, so I haven't kept that one yet. I also got my ORAS Demo code not long ago. {After I saw Storm's posting about giving the friend one.}

So what do you guys think of the NA preorder bonus?

I, for one, can't think of any situation in which I might possibly need that many potions... :|

My local EBGames was out of Diancies. Boo. :C

My plan for this month is to take on a ton of projects and then ditch them all on the 22nd to play Pokemon. I wasn't even here for gen 3 the first time around and I'm still really excited

So what do you guys think of the NA preorder bonus?

I, for one, can't think of any situation in which I might possibly need that many potions... :|

Mrr? What potions?

Does anyone have any details about the Diancie distribution in Europe? And I don't mean the UK, those details are everwhere I look. Supposedly distribution in Belgium starts tomorrow but I have yet to find any details about where and how exactly... and the press release website very helpfully links to itself for more details =_=

Mrr?  What potions?

There's an ORAS collector's set that comes with the exciting bonus of... 200 Potions. And I guess preorders also get a Hoenn map? I got 2 maps because I preordered both games. I just didn't get the potions because I preordered long before the collector's thing was even a thing and will never need that many potions anyway. Ever.

Meanwhile, Japan and Europe get metal boxes and figurines. I'd buy a collector's set for figurines. Potions though? Seriously? Not even super potions, just the regular old 20hp potion. OH BOY.

Edited by Lythiaren

Honestly I'm down with getting lots of potions for the beginning of the game. Will definitely keep me from needing to buy potions for a while there at the beginning (though they're mostly only effective outside of battle). I like to grind a lot so it helps in the beginning to have potions because it keeps you from needing to go to the pokemon center as much unless you need PP restoration.

I think it would have definitely been more worth it to have taken like 100 of those potions and made them into ethers at least. o3o

Only major things standing in my way of the Shiny Charm now are Rayquaza and Reshiram. Anyone up for doing a couple dex info trades? I would of course hand them right back to you. Please message me if interested; it would be a huge help.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/07/her...in-pokemon-oras

this is what Im excited for I just hope I find someone who has it...

You going Black Friday shopping? If so, keep it turned on then. A: It will count how many steps you walk then, B: National StreetPass Weekend is in effect again {According to the message I got the other day "11/26 through 11/30."}, and C: You might be lucky enough to find someone with that item.

EDIT - 11,923 steps taken, 35 people met. Of those 35, they were from 20 different locations. Of those 20 locations, 13 were new to me; 12 new states, and British Columbia, Canada. Was told I passed by 3 ORAS, but to the best of my knowledge, no special prize to me. I DID get told that I unlocked a Secret Base, though.

Edited by RicFule

I was just in the Frost Cavern looking for a Bergmite for my living dex... and suddenly encountered a shiny Beartic. Completely unexpected, but it looks pretty cool with its purple claws biggrin.gif

Recently found a Shiny Wingull during a random hoard encounter. Caught it and now she's a Shiny Pelipper.^^ Not fond of the color green, but she's Shiny so I'm okay.xd.png

I've recently been breeding Pokemon with specific natures, characteristics, and genders to create homages to my favorite characters and I've just completed my most recent one. I feel accomplished.smile.gif

Hey, so I'm playing pokemon X and got pokerus the other day. I've been infecting everything I can get my hands on with it and just recently figured, why not trade it out? So, if anyone wants anything with it my friend number is 1435-6388-8866. My particular strain seems to last two midnights, just to let you know.

If any of you don't know what Pokerus is, it's a virus which pokemon can get via battling an npc pokemon with it (randomly generated with roughly a 1 in 23,000 chance, in other words, you're three times more likely to find a shiny than catch pokerus). Anyway, I caught it and want to share the love (sickness). It boosts exp gains from battles, and when your pokemon level their stats increase more than they otherwise would.

My particular strain is only infectious for 2 days (it can be stored indefinitely with pokemon in the PC and in Day Care), but once it goes away any pokemon cured of it keep the boosts but can't infect others.

I have 20 to 30 pokemon in my PC with it right now, saved for whenever I want them. Most of them are budews, honedges, venipedes, amauras, froakies, and fletchlings. The rest are just random things I've stuck it on. Off the top of my head, I have an infected Aerodactyl, Eevee, Skiddo, Pikachu, Burmy, Flabebe, Drifloon, and a ton more, and I could always transfer it onto anything I have if anyone wants it on something specific. I'm not too far in X at the moment though, although I do have pokemon from past games (diamond, heart gold, and white) which I could transfer into X and then infect and trade.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. Also I have a shiny budew and a shiny psyduck! biggrin.gif (not for trade, just for yays)

Edit: I also have access to all three starters for X and Y (Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie), and all three starters for the original (Squirtle, Charmander, and bulbasaur). And I have a ditto from Japan (I'm in the US) with all 6 IVS perfect and a destiny knot. Meaning, if you want me to breed something, infect it, and send it to you, I can make you something usually really nice.

Edit edit: OMG OMG OMGOMG I RANDOMLYGOT TRADED A DIANCIE FOR A LEVEL 1 POKERUS-INFECTED HONEDGE O_O

Edited by mo7

Hi all,

I live way out in a small town where only one other person plays pokemon. Because of this my friend safari has a measly three friends, all of whom are old school friends. Is anyone interested in helping me expand my friend safari? Please let me know and share your code!

My name: Emmy

My code: 0877-1259-0952

Thanks muchly!

Emmy

Hi all,

I live way out in a small town where only one other person plays pokemon. Because of this my friend safari has a measly three friends, all of whom are old school friends. Is anyone interested in helping me expand my friend safari? Please let me know and share your code!

My name: Emmy

My code: 0877-1259-0952

Thanks muchly!

Emmy

A bit late but I'll add you.

My friend code is 4527 - 7581 - 9388 / Alyson

I'm also trying to fill out my pokedex and it's taking forever. If there's anyone here that can help out or needs help too maybe we can work something out.

I am going play X and Y in my new Nintendo 3DS XL

The 3D on it is super good.

So My friend code is this 1349-7729-0353

Holy crap it looks awesome. Up until now Soul Silver has been my fave even after all the new ones but Im betting this one will be even better.

Does anybody here have a Friend Safari with Braixen? I'm looking to catch one with the ability Magician.

(Or, if anyone has a Fennekin with Magician they would like to trade, that would be nice too) happy.gif

Jumped into Y train not too long ago. I'm loving Pokémon amie too much, since... well... I'm stuck in one place playing with my Pokémons. x3

I wonder if the next Gen 6 game will be a direct prequel. Most of the characters (excepting rival characters, Looker + Emma, and possibly Lysander) are pretty flat and could do better off not included, so I'm hoping that Gamefreak put them there because they'll be elaborated on later.

I just want Sina and Dexio to return D: