The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

Enjoy this beautiful hatchling!

Enjoy the sheer beauty of this awesome now hatchie. smile.gif

Edited to say - WHOAH, now is a project account for this. Far out.

Edited by simkim

Updated

Smokeysfrost: You have been added. smile.gif I am guessing you are going to update by forum post?

Kurane: Thank you my dear biggrin.gif

Ilune Willowlef: Wow that's so many! Thank you for breeding that much!

Esmeia:Added!

sorenna: Adding, but how are you going to update your information? By forum post or by scroll?

Angel_Princess: Adding!

~~~~~Ninetails~~~~~

Edited by The Holly Contest

Man, Ninetails, you are utterly awesome!

Each time I think about coming in to update, you've already beat me to it.

And now, to get over my immense sadness and disappointment of the new Star Trek movie, I have some lovely eggs to share. They are, of course, hidden throughout the post.

Thanks,

Celis

Just a small peeve, but the 'update' part of the list is never changed. It's still set from Jan of this year. Could that be updated too when the next update of numbers is done? Thanks. smile.gif

Now at 243 non-growing, and thanks to whoever mass-bred spitfires to the AP, if they're reading this - I just picked up 6 of them <3

Also, all my spitfires are now sitting on the second page of my scroll

Edited by TroupeMaster

Just a small peeve, but the 'update' part of the list is never changed. It's still set from Jan of this year. Could that be updated too when the next update of numbers is done? Thanks. smile.gif

..... I am a complete idiot! xd.png I am SO sorry, I have never noticed that before!! >_< How embarrassing! I will update it tomorrow, so I will fix it then!

Either way, I have a messy but pratically ER spitfire egg up for adoption! smile.gif

The most fun in these contest are the giving of the eggs. It is an art to hide the code. I hope people enjoy this little one!

The code on the spitfire is ...dlamp.... LAMP this would be perfect for you!!!

Azuremist thank you for pointing that out I have a couple of trades must not have copied right... ugh sorry I hope it fixed now!

Edited by Tivuli

The most fun in these contest are the giving of the eggs. It is an art to hide the code. I hope people enjoy this little one!

The code on the spitfire is ...dlamp....  LAMP this would be perfect for you!!!

FYI - There are 2 eggies ups for two-way trade in the link not a SF.

Pls check again. Tks.

No worries. I thought that those were up for trade until I saw your edited post with the code and realise what happened. Glad it all sorted out for you. The recent release sure fried our brains a bit, eh? tongue.gif

BTW, Thanks for the eggie.

Edited by AzureMist

The recent release sure fried our brains a bit, eh?  tongue.gif

BTW, Thanks for the eggie.

You are welcome! This release was a bit crazy... Still so much Fun had by all!

Updated!

I can assure you that from now on I will make sure to update the date! I promise! laugh.gif

Not much to update this time hehe!

Now at 243 non-growing, and thanks to whoever mass-bred spitfires to the AP, if they're reading this - I just picked up 6 of them <3

Also, all my spitfires are now sitting on the second page of my scroll

I was about to join but then I saw this post. .....No one's gonna beat that. There's just not enough time. biggrin.gif

Edited by DragonCavePlayer

I was about to join but then I saw this post. .....No one's gonna beat that. There's just not enough time. biggrin.gif

Remember, there are a total of 32 hollies donated to the contest this year. 32 people will win them, so you don't have to beat everyone wink.gif

Also @Karobb: I'll look into the problem, hopefully it's just as simple as us switching you and the holly's actual owner. I'll fix it as soon as I confirm whose holly Annunaki Thuwed Hollyleaf actually is.

Minor Update

Fixed the mix-up between Karobb and BlueIce's Hollies. Sorry about that. Do let us know if anything else is amiss!

Also updated Wahya's total and added another tidbit of information to the Hall of Fame (I've been meaning to do that for a while)