TheGoingGreenProject

The Going Green Project

Update complete, all points have been updated!

GoingGreenWolf, my count with your latest update brings you to 93. I found the following discrepancies: 9.5 Canopies instead of 9, 24 Greens instead of 24.5, 5 Terraes instead of 4.5, and no Waters when you list having 6.5 points worth of Water dragons. Please feel free to PM me or the project account if you have any questions.

psyrae, why is there a 20-point difference between your eligible dragons and point total?

Pithus_the_Mighty, we received your request. Our breeders and catchers will look for a CB Copper to fulfill your request, we ask for your patience while we try.

purpledragonclaw

Edited by TheGoingGreenProject

Forum name:just call me Akasha

Breeder or Catcher:breeder

Are you willing to catch CB rares for the thread?:I will try

Dragons you're willing to Breed:Erm, all of my dragons

Are you willing to allow people to choose the parents of their egg?:that'll depend because I tend to have one of each dragon and is trying to get more then one (like the black teas and nebulas )

Scroll link:http://dragcave.net/user/vickyzh

Edited by ♱Akasha♱

oh, that would be a claimed prize oo i got a red dorsal egg -- so minus twenty points. i guess i misunderstood how that should be tracked. should i put a note somewhere on my joining post about received prizes, or just tally differently?

oh, that would be a claimed prize oo i got a red dorsal egg -- so minus twenty points. i guess i misunderstood how that should be tracked. should i put a note somewhere on my joining post about received prizes, or just tally differently?

If you could put a note in your joining post that would be great! I figured it was for a prize, but I couldn't find anywhere in the thread where you received it.

Could everyone do this for us, please? It would cut down on confusion with updates. It would also help us keep the thread more organized.

Forum name: Pithus_the_Mighty

Breeder or Catcher: Both

Are you willing to catch CB rares for the thread?: I'll try

Dragons you're willing to Breed: any and any combo

Are you willing to allow people to choose the parents of their egg? sure

Scroll link: Pithus Scroll

Donated this blue dino to cxc37.

6 extra points to me for 158 total.

I Have Received A Prize!

Forum Name: cxc37

Received From: Pithus_the_Mighty

Prize Cost: 30

Old Point Total: 78

New Point Total: 48

Question about two-headed Lindwyrms

Hi,

I was not here for the August release and it seems very hard to catch those elusive opalescents now. SoI'd like to spend some points on them. How many points might they be worth? Cbs and/or 2. gens?

Updates!

All points have been updated!

Well, I'm back! A big thanks to purpledragonclaw for taking care of everything while I was gone, and who will be helping out with more thread updates in the future! Thanks again!

♱Akasha♱, you have been accepted as a thread breeder! Thank you very much for your assistance!

Pithus_the_Mighty, you have been accepted as a thread breeder and catcher! Thank you very much for your assistance! Also, I would like to thank you for your donation!

cxc37, congratulations on your prize!

Varnayrah, I'll have to look around a bit to find out what they would be worth, and then I'll go ahead and add them! I missed the release as well, so I'm not too up to date on their rarity yet.

~SoulFang

From what I've seen, the Duotone dragons are fairly common, but the Opalescents are uncommon. The blue ones in the Alpine I've found with no problem, but the ones in the Forest, the green ones, are harder to get. I'll keep an eye on them as well.

I Would Like To Join This Project!

Forum Name: Tarnlia

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Hidden Word: Halloween

Point Total: 21

Eligible Dragons: 21

Bright Breasted Wyvern

-- aqWdK

-- c5Lrz

-- FI9Ax

-- sNUpK

-- db6i2

-- 5B2Nq

Canopy

-- XPL2q

-- iXQYj

-- nvSd8

Green/Earthquake/Pebble

-- iJ66q

-- tG59j

-- M7EMe

Mints

-- 6vuYX

Neotropicals

-- VR2dz

-- ATssS

-- e94iQ

Terrae

-- gWF2C

-- 30TGo

-- bLV7W

-- aigdl

-- qjIDs

Water Walkers

Misfit Pygmies

Edited by Tarnlia

I Have New Dragons!

Forum Name: terminallypisces

Link To Sign Up Post:link

New Dragons:

13. Neotropical - lineage (frozen) - Hatched on: Aug 22, 2013

14. BBW - lineage (frozen) - Hatched on: Aug 22, 2013

old point total= 8.5

new point total= 9.5

Updates!

All points have been updated!

Tarnlia, you have been accepted!

Midnight-Skyline, could you please keep your sign up post updated? It makes it easier for us to keep track of new Dragons you've obtained.

~SoulFang