TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Talon said she wouldn't want this to feel like an obligation, so let's just be patient~

Gah I keep feeling like Talon Cat is a boy.

I miiiight get around to drawing if I don't procrastinate

Gaah

I open my laptop to find it had shut down!

There goes all my work adding color to the pics.

Noooooooo!

I hate when computers erase your work. I once made this thing(can't remember excatly what) that took a long time, and when I accidentally closed the window, I lost everything and was too depressed to start over

Before I forget:

- Character bio updates are done; I changed Red's ability to Pickup like you said, Reddan, and I added Earth Power to Requiem's moves!

- Would you guys mind if we could post literary things onto the Deviantart too? (I haven't written anything yet, but I have an idea for a little side story~)

- OP will soon deliver! :3 (As in, posting right now~)

- OP also needs to get her danged summer homework done. >_<

- xd.png I don't mind if you think I'm a boy, Silver, haha, I act more like a guy than a girl in comfortable company~

All hail the OP!

I'd also love to put stories. It helps imagining the charries and how they act~

Gender anonymous females high-five. Mostly I put the third option to see how many people guess wrong and laugh at them in private when they do. I'd say I keep away from most gender-stereotypical behavior too anyway.

I'd love to see stories! I'm terrible at plots though so probably don't expect any from me a haha hhah ahaaha ha

Gender anonymous females high-five. Mostly I put the third option to see how many people guess wrong and laugh at them in private when they do. I'd say I keep away from most gender-stereotypical behavior too anyway.

I'd love to see stories!

That. That right there. Couldn't say any of that better myself. Just pretend all that came from my mouth too.

I have a question, obviously setting off will involve a time skip. When should that happen?

Also some info on Leo's hometown. The secretive nature of the town means that the residents have taken steps to make it hard to find unless you're hopelessly lost, or have a guide.

The resident move tutor is a Weavile, as I've already said, and he also runs the training Dojo.

Moves:

Night slash

Assurance

Ice punch

Punishment.

There is also a bank run by Leo's mother, and a shop

Everything else, I'll leave to TalonCat if she decides to have us go there

Not so fast m'dear, I've got a few things in mind for the journey~ (Although yeah, once everyone is ready / going into town to buy supplies (which if you don't want to RP it, just do the little update thing) a small time skip will be in order~)

Also, everyone: Would you like all of us to go as a group searching for one Legendary, or would you want to be able to split up? The way we're set up now, I can go either way with it~

Me doesn't mind either~

Zagan thinks it's more practical to go after Mesprit now and there isn't any changing his mind without evidence, and Requiem will try to find either Tiramisu or Red when he goes out. Just saying.

Oh, Talon, a little question: I went with exact IVs and 0 EVs for the profiles of my charries to make it easier to calculate damage, but now I realize I treated IVs as something that can change depending on the environment instead of the genetics they are... er, do I fix it?

Also, if you eat a Sitrus Berry, does it just restore your health like the main games, or raise your HP like the MD games?

I'm HOOOOOOOOME!!! Oh beautiful laptop, how I missed you so~ <3 <3 <3

And I'm waiting on puredark and chaios.

also, Leo never said that he needed them around to do the paperwork.

Guys?

Hello?

I'm so lonely down here

*gasps for air* ALIVE. SOMEHOW.

@Puredark: With the IVs and all that... If you want to fix it, you can, but I'll by no means require you to, haha. Since we don't have a set HP sort of thing, Sitrus Berries would probably work best as just HP-restorers, but if you guys want they could help with building HP; I'd just have to make them extremely rare.

@Reddan: Welcome back! :3

...first day of school today! Aaah, I'm excited but terrified at the same time....

Sorry, I've been extremely busy lately >_< Why do teachers want so many projects. Why.

*Agatha, imitating an irritating teacher*

"It's to keep you slackers off those computers."

*Slaps ruler on desk*

"Now back to work!"

Leo: "I'll handle this"

*Drags Agatha off by her hat*

I'm really sorry for not being active at all. I've got IRL stuff going on right now, and I'm involved in WAY too many RP's at the moment. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to withdraw from this one.

Sorry Sailing101 for not posting Fantaasma and holding up Agatha. I wanted to post more, but I've been busy.

I hope you all understand and don't hate me ;___;

Have a nice day/night everyone,

LoKF