TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC

Yeah, I noticed LegendofKorraFan hasn't posted recently... and Colorcodedchaos didn't post anything after Mister Buggles ran after the wrong pokemon. huh.gif

Fun fact: Leo has purposely avoided identifying Zagan as either a Zorua or Zoroark the entire time since they were properly introduced.

^w^; I'll find some time to post tomorrow, guys! (I'll also PM those two to see what's up, and yes we'll be in a dungeon relatively soon (although we might do a bit of traveling beforehand).

Man, monster houses are easy.

Petrify/foe-seal orb, tell your party not to attack, and waltz on through.

Of course, if you aren't prepared, you're probably boned.

I say traps everywhere. Traps are the worst.

I thought teammates avoided attacking petrified foes automatically? I usually pick them off one by one and then collect all the loot afterwards. Besides, I'm pretty sure none of us actually has a Petrify Orb at this point.

Eyedrop seeds would solve the trap thing too :o

sailing, don't give Talon ideas or it'll just be a small step to 'Rocks fall, everyone except Haldor dies'

Reading the character profiles, a swarm of enemies would really put us in a tight spot; we have a lot of Oran Berries, but no Orbs or Eyedrop Seeds or anything else like that. Then again, this would be only our second dungeon, so let's just hope Talon isn't in an evil mood

I keep thinking that Red has pickup and acting like she does but she doesn't x.x could I switch it to Pickup, Taloncat?

I might do one for my characters!!! Scolipede and perspective is...not the easiest thing to draw, though. But Bree is honestly just a bunch of blobs u v u

I did a dumb sketch of human versions of my characters actually but a haha ahhaha ha #terrible art #social anxiety #really bad at receiving criticism

I'd love to try and draw people's characters! If anyone would rather I draw their character than they do, just say so and I'll go for it :3

Man, drawing gijinka characters is fun biggrin.gif I have tons of pokemon-as-people pics.

Oh guys, why on earth would I ever think of traps when you're giving me such great ideas and we're going to be looking for Legendaries that have stayed hidden for over a thousand years?

And why on Arceus' water-and-lava flowing earth would monster houses be confined to a dungeon in a role play?

>:3

*ahem*

Aaaaaa Pi I'd love to see the gijinkas aaa I like the gijinkas yes I do~ (Also, you guys made me draw a picture of Reed being a contortionist but he looks really depressed in it ;A;)

In other news, enjoy my short fanfiction of a post. xd.png (It's longer than a fanfiction I'm attempting to write is currently.) And while I was stuck under the writer's block, this reminded me of you guys. http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/159334-waiting-for-op

Back to the original news, I'll be sure to warm you guys up before anything super trippy-trappy starts happening. ;D I promise Reed won't open up anymore cracks that lead to essentially-the-physical-Pokemon-version-of-Hell.

Ah ah ah Talon you're too good at writing to look up to me @_@ *dies*

I'm redrawing the gijinkas actually!! I guess I'll put them up later. Tomorrow. Maybe.

Reddan, you can draw Alteria first, and if I don't like it, then I will try to draw one. I usually am stuck on the forums and too worried I'd miss something to draw

Sounds good!

I won't have access to a scanner til Friday or Saturday, just fyi.

It's okay.

Edit: Hey guys, look at what I drew and added!

user posted image

Edited by Silverphoenixx