InariRoku

Avera, Land of Heroes and The Fallen

Accompanying a mighty roar that boomed across the skies was the brilliant flash of white and blue light, crashing against the peaceful waters of Haf. With a thunderous, dark laugh, Bahqoyol, the winged vermin's form appeared under the magnificence of the afternoon sun.

Beating his colossal wings against the clouds and defying the ground of gravity, the obsidian beast twisted his body to turn from his last victim of the day and proceeded to where he was absolutely certain was the east, continuing forward to Brann Av Drager and taking a subtle left, right between Byren Gratter and Reir.

The giggles and the gasps of shock drew his attention quite suddenly. Drawing backwards by a bit, the massive amber-eyed dragon narrowed his scaled brows at what he recognised were: a Seawyrm Pygmy, a larger form of a Bluesang Lyndwyrm and the bright orange hue of a Magi Dragon.

Bahqoyol landed silently on the thick forest floors in the borders of Reir, managing a distance from the now-conversing trio. The bright glow of his eyes and the rope of electric energy attracted more attention from the animals than what he was comfortable with and he only half-hoped that the triad of dragons did not notice the strange behaviour of the lowly creatures.

Edited by Paarthurnax

Malifica looked up to the skies as the flash of light boomed. Seems to be caused by some sort of electrical energy.... she thought, remembering back to what was written in the books of Himmilen. Then something snapped back into her mind. Books! She always carried her book bag around, which she wasn't carrying around now. She took a step to the clearing in which she was mediating before, until she felt something strange. She felt as if being watched, whoever's gaze gripping her. Then noticed a lot of the smaller animals gathering to a spot in the bushes, like how moth is attracted to light. She walked to the bush, scaring most of the animals away, and looked, to see an electric dragon.

"Doing something?" Malifica asked.

The faint light of the ropes on his neck and tail dimmed further, though his discomfort was not evident.

Bahqoyol lifted his chin to look down at the Magi dragon, not in a condescending manner but more in an elderly, observing one. His dark figure stood from the bright, natural colours of the woods, a lonely shadow stood by him in the whims of an attempt to comfort the obsidian reptile. The shining, toxic orange of the stranger unsettled the darker-scaled dragon to an extent. It was tropical, yes, but he was not accustomed to theme on a dragon. As much as the dov were one of the most common race in all of Avera, Qo was not the type of to be excessively social.

"Breathing, yes, but anything taking up much of my time? No, none." the language rolled off his tongue in a slow and strange rhythmic pace, giving the male Electric a rather exotic accent without his intention.

Waving his tail once, thrice, he contemplated and considered for a moment before adding "Krosis, sorry, am I interfering? I will take my leave, just give word." The dark-hide resented the act of manners, etiquette or politeness, loathing the existence of pathetic, insult-fearing, weak-worded boars, but he messed with how the eyes of others saw him.

Malifica eyed the dragon as he seemed to eye her back, especially at her scales. Why do i always feel like dragons judge by my looks she thought, thinking back to her times. She smiled when he said breathing, she found it rather funny.

"No, you're not interfering. i dont mind wether you stay or leave," she replied to the electric dragon, "this is not my territory, nor is your ways mine." malifica flew to the direction of where she was last meditating earlier.

she landed in the clearing, and looked around. the stream, trees, and the soft wind was still here. leaning on a rock, was her book bag. she walked over to it, and flung it over her body. she flipped through her books to make sure everything was in place, and came back to the other dragons.