Riverwillows

What mates would be best for the Wrapping Wings?

Which dragon is your favorite for mate to the new Christmas Dragons?  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anybody tried them with stripes and got an egg? What color stripes do they bring? White or Red or Green?

I bred mine to a Vine...I wanted to keep with the Christmas colors. They look fantastic with Golds too, but my one and only female CB Gold is on cool down right now. Guess I'll play the alt lottery with this pretty little egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/S3PQr

Then grats on winning the Lottery there. laugh.gif

So far, I like the x Neotropical for this combo very much. smile.gif

However I really love to see an x Gold Wyvern eggie. *^-^*

Yes thanks, finally! xd.png If mine weren't on cooldown due to No interest in partner.. I would have already done it. ^.~

I like it very much. Gold and Shiny and Red and Green.. looks perfect for Christmas time in my eyes. Also they both have big big wings. *^-^* So they look kinda equally in size too.

Holy cow, I get no Golds forever and then I try this pairing and finally get one - it's a Christmas dragon miracle. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/noMmg

I like this combo, but I loved the Vine one posted ealier. I think I'll try those next.

Hmm

Breeds I really like them together with would be

Daydreams

Golden Wyverns

Magi

Spring Seasonals

Winter Seasonals

Swallowtails

Those are the ones I like at least.

I tried mine with blusangs, but had no eggs produced. Also think gold wyverns are very pretty mated too smile.gif

I tentatively voted for Black, I really like that combination but I also like Neotropical, Gold or Harvest.

I think they look really nice with Golds...now to get my hand on a CB Gold >.<

I like them with winter seasonals.

lookie

I will make the lineage as long as possible until winters stop breeding! LOL

Snow Angels, so you can say it's snow-wing.

Color-wise, though, I think it'll look good with a black- or gold-colored dragon.

I think the Wrapping Wings look beautiful if paired with a white. The two dragons have a main color (white) mixed with several accent colors. Personally, by matching the colors, the pairing just looks lovely! smile.gif

I was thinking the neotropicals, but I think the brighter male coloring would be better with them. I'll have to try BBW.

I think they look really nice with the Silvers. I know some people prefer the Golds with them, but I personally think that Golds look better with last year's Christmas dragons.

They look pretty with luminas, I think. I haven't tried breeding yet but I think the shimmery-ness of luminas go well with the Wrapping Wing's colours.

Ooh, the Luminas do look nice. I can't decide what to pair mine with so i'm just stalking this thread biggrin.gif

I've tried with Blusang. They didn't produce an egg but I think they look sweet together.

I will likely try to find a couple Whites to breed them with. They'll fit rather nicely into a holiday project I already had going.

Bred one of mine with a Tangar- because it's the only green colored female I have available. I prefer WWs with Neotropicals and such, as Tangars aren't quite dark enough. But, the pairing isn't awful. tongue.gif

Eggie here!