Riverwillows

What mates would be best for the Wrapping Wings?

Which dragon is your favorite for mate to the new Christmas Dragons?  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just thought I'd scope out what the Cave in general thinks would make a great mate/lineage for the new Christmas Dragon, the Wrapping Wings.

Golds look quite nice, but as CB's are so hard to come by Brimstones would make a nice substitute. smile.gif

I also like the idea of:

Golden Wyven

Lumina

Ribbon Dancer

Tinsel

Stripe

Red Nebula

Sunsong

White

A lineage that only has:

the New Christmas dragon

Blacks

Golds

In some type of pattern. I an only dream unsure.gif

Bred one of mine to a white stripe and was hoping for a red or green stripe, but it seems that pairing results in white stripes. wink.gif

I voted for White, but I think they'd also look good with Daydreams - with the soft colors and all. smile.gif Maybe Flamingos too.

I absolutely love how they look paired with the female Gold metallic sprite! I just bred a WW x Winter, and really like the color contrast. xd.png I'm going to try for WW x Sunsong next week, and I think they'll look gorgeous with White dragons...and, when Halloween rolls around, Shadow Walkers (of course laugh.gif ). I can't wait to see the other combos people post!

I'm going to say Golden Wyverns. The gold color it's a good contrast to the mainly red/green of the Wrapping-Wings.

I bred mine to a Vine...I wanted to keep with the Christmas colors. They look fantastic with Golds too, but my one and only female CB Gold is on cool down right now. Guess I'll play the alt lottery with this pretty little egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/S3PQr

I can't wait to try mine with a Daydream when I'm unlocked :3

Done. Pretty! wub.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

Neotropicals! Seeeee?

Oooh, I like that.

I think that anything green, like Neos or Vines look great with them. Once my two WWs mature, I'll start experimenting. wink.gif

I really like those crosses! I think I'll be breeding mine with Mints, since the WW have that really pretty minty-ish green. Other than that, I'll also be breeding them with Silvers.

edit: I think they'll be absolutely wonderful with the Ribbon Dancers, but for breeding all year around, I think I'll stick with the Mints and Silvers, lol.

Edited by CDM