SPQR

Astrology

Pisces and Pig here =P

I don't take them too seriously, but some of the stuff is flattering haha, and I feel like a lot of pisces traits are pretty accurate for me, but not everything. I still don't believe in them but they're pretty fun =3

I only really explore this stuff for fun- I don't believe there's any real truth to the stuff. But I am a Scorpio (dunno about "sun signs" and "moon signs", though); and I'm a wood dog in the Chinese zodiac.

I'm a Leo, Chinese zodiac I'm year of the dog. I think that there are qualities in all of the signs that can be applied to most people. I had a teacher in high school that wanted to prove a point: he passed out horoscopes and astrology sign descriptions to my whole class. He said, "Now don't tell anyone what your horoscope and description say. First let me ask a question, and then you can share. How many of you think your descriptions sound exactly like you?" Everyone raised their hand except for three people, because almost everyone thought the sign description they had recieved sound just like them (large class of 30 by the way). So then everyone traded to see what other people got. Turns out, everyone got the same one blink.gif

So, I think it's tons of fun, but baloney. smile.gif

My western sign is Scorpio and eastern sign is horse with metal element.

Personality wise, I'm more like a pisces rather than a scorpio.

Im a leo. Independent, like (not neccesarily love) attention, but am stubborn and vain lol.

I also a Metal Goat on the chinese zodiac. Calm and creative sounds like me.

I'm a bit interested in that of astrology, and open-minded to it. However, I don't necessarily believe it as anything specific to follow or to define myself under. I don't necessarily do not believe in it either.

With that, in Western Zodiac I am a sun Pisces, and I believe I am either a Moon Leo or Virgo. Unsure and un-updated I am.

In Chinese I am an Ox and I haven't investigated into much more.

In western astrology, I'm Capricorn.

In Chinese astrology, from what I understand, I was born in the year of the fire rabbit, on the day of the water pig, in the month of the water ox. I don't know the hour, haha.

I'm not really sure how much of it is accurate, but I do find it pretty interesting/entertaining to read about.

Western Astrology: Aquarius with a Sagittarius Rising

Chinese Astrology: Water Rooster

And its accurate as I don't know what. Its scary accurate in fact. 0_o

I am Aquarius, rising Scorpio (though some sites say I'm rising Libra).

Fire Rat.

Wizard (Geek Zodiac)

Haha, not bad I guess tongue.gif

I love both Aquarius and Scorpio, Scorpio is such a great sign biggrin.gif being Scorpio must be awesome! There are many Scorpios in my family haha smile.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Sun Gemini, moon Aquarius, Fire Rat.

Sagittarius rising, I think.

The former two are pretty accurate. The latter two... Not really. :V

Scorpio sun, Pisces moon, and Capricorn rising.

Also an INFJ born in the year of the Earth Tiger, month of the Water/Earth Dog, Metal/Earth Dog day, and Water Horse hour.

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Western: Gemini (Sun) with Scorpio (Rising).

Eastern: Dragon (I should check the element later).