Romani

Romani's Signatures

I don't think I ever said thank you for mine! Shame on me! Thank you it looks wonderful! biggrin.gif

user posted image

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k599/ayramissi/joste_zps48f399b7.png

user posted image

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k599/ayramissi/negora_zpsb56c5781.png

user posted image

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k599/ayramissi/shadowbane_zps7c0739e2.png

Ooh, these are spectacular! May I make a request?

Title: Hawktalon (and underneath, in a smaller font, not so prominent) of RiverClan; and a dragon, something small--- kinda like the one one Jadedragon's

Font: Cursive-y; something with a lot of swirls and flairs

Style: Fantasy

Color Scheme: Purple and blue, to match the GoN in my scroll

And I do love the hanging tree and "Never leave..." ones. wink.gif

*bizzare siggy request*

Title: urge101 through the middle, and a narwhal with a shining horn on a mountain behind it

Font: on FIYA!! Also kinda blocky

Style: Everything on fire, just make it say 'AWESOME' in their head

Thank you very much xd.png

these are Awesome!

Title:Full Moon Dreamers

Font: I would like the the font to be a bit like cursive but not too cursive-y if ya know what I mean

Style: is graceful a category? I want it to look gentle and graceful, almost like your floating in a dream

Color Scheme: I would like the colors to look like this:

user posted image this was my *attempt*

I would like it very much if you could make it the size of the one in my signature, that says "Majestic Moonlight"

>few extra notes: I would like clouds in the picture along with the words, no faces in the picture please just scenery,

> I would like to gift you when your done. please pm me smile.gif for what kind of gift you would like, my scroll isn't that awesome with rares but im good at PB's and catching uncommon CB hathlings.

@Shadowwolflegend I'm glad you like it!

@HawktalonOfRiverClan & urge101 Sounds good. I'll have them soon!

@Anbu Bee Sounds good, but you totally do not have to gift me. My signatures are 100% free. smile.gif

Title: Steph1331 and in small print Not always forever

Font: Steph1331 I'd like to be in a sorta cursive? Kinda like freestyle font but slanted or something and I want the Not always forever to definitely be cursive.

Style: Peacefull look to it. If you can find it, You know the two female symbols that are interlocked? I'd like that on there if possible..

Color Scheme: Greens or blues x3 Just make it looks pretty without being to girly please.

If you want, I have a 2nd gen thunder you can have as a gift? If not, thanks so much!

Ooh, these look great. I got an idea...

Title: Kalahan's Fayth in Dreams

Font: Maybe a cross between Times New Roman and Papryus? Though dominantly Papyrus, and the text in the bottom center

Style: Fantasy, but in a more 'Final Fantasy X' style, and a serene, friendly feel to it. I'd like it if Kalahan's silheuotte could be seen to the right, and this girl's silheuotte to the left, both of them facing each other.

Color Scheme: Kind of a series of blacks and blues, like this place

How's this?

It,s awesome, thank you so much.I adore it smile.gif

Edited by Joste

thanks so much! I even figured out how to link it to my scroll. smile.gif

Title: ZARA (capital letters is needed in red) Goo dripping out of all the corners (in green) And a black wolf with red eyes (pure black with blood red eyes) and the background is a dark purple

Font: Anything red and bloody/scary

Style: Scary

Color Scheme: Red black green purple

Just wondering do you know about when they'll be done? <<<very impatient person