TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

SQUEEEEEE! Hatchlings achieved! Now I gotta rush off to work... oh DragonCave, how you distract me! rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the advice <3

And I think your house is wonderful, that little snowman is so cute!

You are welcome.

And thank you. I was hoping someone would recognize it for what it was. *laugh*

Yay! Mine hatched. I named them "Festive Tomato Pickle" and "Festive Ketchup Relish". Guess I'm hungry for sandwich insides. laugh.gif

Yay! My babies hatched!!! smile.gif they look so purdy on my scroll wub.gif

I keep finding awesome houses.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/danis

I think I finally finished mine.

Ooooh! I'm in love!

Evil Gingerbread House of Doom!

Ok. I'm done with my house. I think. hehe.

I'm of the mind that "less is more".

What you all think?

Ooh. Elegant.

Thank you once again to TJ and the Spriters for all their effort in making this another fun and joyous Christmas.

The new eggs are very beautiful and I thought both the cooking and the Gingerbread was great.

And to all the forum :

All the best in the new year !

Since everyone is sharing their gingerbread house, I thought I'd share mine. I just added the front gate with gumdrop-lantern today.

I haven't decided if I'm done with the house yet. I'm thinking about moving the bird nest to the top of the house, adding another gumdrop-lantern to the top of the house, and maybe using the actual window designs for the attic window instead of the three mints. Eh, I decided I'm not done. There's always room for more decoration! smile.gif

Edited by fieryblackrose

user posted image

Added an out of place tree and added a little bit more detail.... still really sucky compared to all the awesome ones out there! :I

Edit: One of my eggs hatched. Named it "Pickle Sauce"

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Everyone's gingerbread houses are very pretty nice job. uv u

My eggs hatched earlier today. They're such cuties. I never got to see the S1 stages so I'm pleasantly surprised by them. I'll definitely be freezing one and letting the other grow up.

My two finally hatched, have been finally named (CB Ode To Joy and CB Yule,) and now I have only to wait impatiently patiently for them to become adults laugh.gif

Also want to say congrats to Aangs-sister, for her first ever Christmas dragon! Really looking forward to seeing the adults.