TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

After much fiddling with my own house, here's the outcome of my effort. I think I put too much sugar on it...therefore, I shall name it CCC- Celerating Christmas in Candyland! biggrin.gif

Woah... blink.gif

Just went to the biomes to see if I could pick up any CB commons I need, and the biomes are full of the new eggs, but no one's in there trying to grab them. The counter says '0 users viewing this page' for most of the biomes. The eggs are just sitting there.

This is my first DC Christmas, and I was surprised by the AP wall, but this just feels odd to me. Does it usually happen?

Yes, this is typical. Which is why I enjoy DC Christmas drops. Just one less thing to stress about during the holidays.

Woah... blink.gif

Just went to the biomes to see if I could pick up any CB commons I need, and the biomes are full of the new eggs, but no one's in there trying to grab them. The counter says '0 users viewing this page' for most of the biomes. The eggs are just sitting there.

This is my first DC Christmas, and I was surprised by the AP wall, but this just feels odd to me. Does it usually happen?

Sometimes - as Christmas eggs drop en masse and for a long period of time, it's not uncommon for no one to be after them after they get their limit of 2

Happens each year, due mostly to the fact Christmas eggs are capped at two and the release blocks the main cave for 3 days. :P

So even when in a teleport link, it'll still be 30 minutes before they auto-abandon?  That's a bit disheartening, I like the 24h teleport rule, but I guess what's been done is done. That's going to be a permanent rule now? (Just wondering ^^; )

That's what it sounds like. :< Not sure if it'll be permanent - only time can tell, though I'd be confused if TJ chose to specifically use it on one event. :s (one event only is better than all, however! x3)

That's what it sounds like. :< Not sure if it'll be permanent - only time can tell, though I'd be confused if TJ chose to specifically use it on one event. :s (one event only is better than all, however! x3)

Ah, ok ^^; I hope that doesn't apply to when collecting holiday eggs as well and gifting them (like next Valentine's for example), though like I said, whatever happens, happens ^^; (True, one event is better than all xd.png)

I wish the other Holiday drops are as un-stressful as the Christmas events. Last night (~12:05 AM Pacific time), I logged on, realized drops should be happening. Clicked over to the Forest biome, clicked an egg (got it), clicked another egg at a different biome (got it).

No refreshing, no pulling my hair out. It's just like picking up random cave blockers on any old day. X D

I'm just... really? With the new biomes, last Halloween's drop was also as easy, if not easier than the Christmas drop (what with all the massive lag attack I had for Christmas).

edit: I'd also like to add that in my personal opinion, the Christmas events were the most hair-pulling and stressful for me because of past years, I would try to grab a Holly in the AP. Hours and hours of refreshing (this year, I was lucky and was gifted my Holly <3).

Edited by kiyoura

That mailbox is clever. wink.gif

My house doesn't look as cool as some I've seen in this thread.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Dragon_Arbock

It had a blue-green color scheme going until I decided to break it.. now I don't know what the color scheme is.

And I like your christmas tree xd.png It looks like I wasn't the only one trying to replicate a pine needle texture.

My house

I've decided to stop on mine but it's /so/ simple compared to a lot of other users xd.png. Great job everyone :3

Edited by Reidragon

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

BOTH of my new eggs are sick. I put them in NO sites. I have the no aid message on. WHY do people DO this?!?!?