TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Heh, one of mine is GvRJY- I preemptively took 'Giver of Joy' for when the egg hatches ;D The other is mfD00, no clue what to do with that. Maybe something musical?

Edited by zoreta

Merry Christmas everyone ^.^ got my 2 holiday dragons and got my gingerbread house made(might change it a few million times) cant wait to see what the new dragons look like

ya need a

[QUOTE=TheCompleteAnimorph] blahblah dem words and link [/QUOTE]

I'm still content with my derpy blue house.

Carry o- OH HEY them hatchies are cute. I didn't see them until I checked the wiki.

Edited by Whitefire

Ooooh I have just spent a good hour going back through all the gingerbred houses in this thread. When my 24 year old son was growing up we made a gingerbread house most years. I am going to send him several of these links so he can enjoy them. I know he will love those black houses. Not something we ever did but it is his favorite color. LOL

I am also thinking if he is interested to let him decorate my house. Can someone help me please? I need to know what date the decorating stops and the can no longer be changed.....

I wish we can make multiple Gingerbread Houses...then I could REALLY let my imagination out. Right now, mine looks like a jumble of my imagination

You could make a house, then save a screenshot, then redo the house, do a screenshot, etc.

I have been looking at all the houses. I wish I had time to comment on each one of them. I am so impressed with the creativity of everyone! I especially like the way folks came up with ideas for steps and paths. Mine is fairly simple.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/emerald01

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Edited by Emerald01