TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

My house: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/sfts

My only regret is that I can't make several! I'd love to do a blue theme and a black theme and something using those fun little frosting squiggles in an overlapping manner and...

Needless to say, I love this years game & mini game, so my hat is off to the artists involved!

My house: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/sfts

My only regret is that I can't make several! I'd love to do a blue theme and a black theme and something using those fun little frosting squiggles in an overlapping manner and...

Needless to say, I love this years game & mini game, so my hat is off to the artists involved!

I looks like a log cabin I love that! smile.gif

Wow, such neat houses! I suck so bad at decorating, I've been resetting my house all morning. It's blank once again. Ha ha!

I am having so much fun looking at everyone else's houses. I keep wanting to change mine every time I see another good idea! xd.png

I love that we got the rainbow chicken -- twice! biggrin.gif

Got my two eggs last night -- the first one on the first 5 minute drop after it started at midnight, the second one after the cave crashed and then recovered.

Pretty eggs and pretty hatchies. Wondering what the adults will be like.

Merry Christmas~ :3

I got my two, so now I've been having fun decorating my Gingerbread House ^^

I love the silver dragée dragon!

So many lovely & creative houses here. smile.gif

I've been trying to find something that makes it look like your house is covered in snow... It does'nt appear to be frosting. But I could be wrong.

I've been trying to find something that makes it look like your house is covered in snow... It does'nt appear to be frosting. But I could be wrong.

its found under full-other.

I don't like the code on one of my eggs. I can ditch it, and get another right?