TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

By the way, newbie here - how are the prize dragons given away? Do they just pop up on your scroll?

No, TJ09 will email you first and take it from there :]

And happy new year to everyone! May 2013 bring more good fortune all around. :3

(Also, my extremely fail gingerbread house...)

Edited by cfmtfm

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season this year. Thanks to TJ and the spriters for bringing us Dragon Cave and giving us such a wonderful event. To those who are still searching for the elusive Holly, keep at it, it'll happen. To those who finally got theirs, I'm so happy for you. As we move into the new year please remember to keep the Holiday Spirit alive all year long.

May everyone have peace, health, and long life this new year biggrin.gif

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but does anyone know if/when the gingerbread house minigame closes? Thanks yall. <3

I'm glad I didn't forget to do my gingerbread house >_< Shouldn't have left it until today, though I really like how it turned out in the end:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/moonovertokyo

Just wish I could redecorate my tree (even though TJ said he would reopen decoration of it and never did) and my wreath (because I didn't know when it was ending, I didn't even get to decorate it at all).

Happy new year, I guess.

Whoops, I forgot to keep an eye on my new dragons and they both grew up! Ah well, I'll just have to do a release and grab next year xd.png

Whoops, I forgot to keep an eye on my new dragons and they both grew up! Ah well, I'll just have to do a release and grab next year xd.png

I did the exact same thing xd.png Not sure if I'll do the release and grab thing though.

I'm glad I had plenty of time to work on my house. I needed that time. I'm so wishy washy about designing stuff like that. I still stare at my Christmas tree, mad because I wasn't ready with a tolerable design when decorating was turned off for them. >_>

A late Happy New Year to everyone! (just got home @.x)

and somone remind me not to nap to late so I can edit my gingerbread house if I decide toXD Thinking some sky or a border, just feels unfinished somehow!

This will officially be over in just under 5 hours, if my reckoning is right...

this applies if I read the closing time as midnight Jan 2 to mean midnight between Jan1 and Jan 2. Otherwise we have to add another 24 hours to my above mentioned estimate...

I just want to say again thank you to everyone...

I tried to go in and adjust my house, but can't seem to be able to, so the minigame may already be over...

anyone else still able to play with their houses?

Edited by Husky51

This will officially be over in just under 5 hours, if my reckoning is right...

this applies if I read the closing time as midnight Jan 2 to mean midnight between Jan1 and Jan 2.  Otherwise we have to add another 24 hours to my above mentioned estimate...

I just want to say again thank you to everyone...

I tried to go in and adjust my house, but can't seem to be able to, so the minigame may already be over...

anyone else still able to play with their houses?

I was able to click and pick up a candy and move it around the screen. Might just be lag, or perhaps you need a cache clear/browser restart?

And I'd like to echo you in saying Thank you to everyone.

edit: wee post 300 *hides* ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan

I think I'm just going to stop messing around with my house. I don't want to mess anything up. Thanks to everyone who made this event possible! It sure was a lot of fun.

Everyone's houses look so nice!

I'm too embarrassed to post mine. I've wiped the slate clean and started over a zillion times and now I am just ignoring it so it doesn't get any worse. xd.png

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!!

I'd redecorate my house, however I'm short time and have been way busier than I thought I would be the past couple days.

Ah well, had fun! biggrin.gif