TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I thought my house was cute and sweet till I started browsing these other magnificent creations! Oh well, I'd still nibble mine in a heartbeat

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope that 2013 is filled with many blessings for everyone! smile.gif

Got my house finished, I think. I may share my daughters' later. smile.gif Also named my Wrapping Wings: "My Decorations Are Better" and "No My Decorations Are Better." tongue.gif

Welp. I guess I got a good start the the new year. I was just keeping tabs on the adoption page and I got a Christmas dragon hatching. I hope the rest of the new year is going to be that good!

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful comments about my house - I stopped by when I saw the thread re-opened and wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!!!

Happy New Year everyone and good luck with the raffle!

*crosses fingers and toes*

Happy New Year everyone!

I wish you all the best, both in the cave and outside of it! wink.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 biggrin.gif Edited by bigbite100

Happy 2013!

(still 1 month & 10 days to go for Chinese new year...)

Edited by glass_kisses

Love the new dragons! So I missed the holly, better luck next year then! I wonder what the prize dragons could be...

I just noticed...both my new holiday dragons' codes start with 'm' and end with 'j'...wierd...

You must give them awesome matching names not at all related to Nikki Minaj than. smile.gif

So I left off decorating my house because it just didn't catch my interest, but I decided to give it a shot. Then I remembered the reason why I left it off.

I have no imagination whatsoever. Everything's bland and stereotypical and it's not even finished X_x

My house sucks

Edited by rampaging wyvern