TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Anyone know when the drawing for the raffle prize dragon is? Not that I have any chance, I never win those things, but still, anyone know?

I know he will let the winners know thru email, that is not what I'm asking.

Only TJ knows. When he announces it, he announces it.

Last year I think he emailed the winners around jan. 2. He'll make a forum post when he picks the winners.

Anyone know when the drawing for the raffle prize dragon is? Not that I have any chance, I never win those things, but still, anyone know?

I know he will let the winners know thru email, that is not what I'm asking.

The raffle doesn't end till the 2nd as people are allowed to cook until then(thus allowing raffle entries to still be added to the pool up to that point). I imagine it'll be announced sometime after the second.

Edit: Fixed wording

Edited by Erithan

Well knowing that the issue was posted I'm pretty sure that someone or TJ himself will see the issue and fix it. tongue.gif And I have a mate in mind for mine as it is. xd.png

I PM'd TJ about it and I'm sure others probably have as well so we will see what happens.

I'll post my house for people to see.....Mine is just kinda plain and simple nothing really special

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/cute_Akogara

purplehaze- I think that was the ribben dancer that we had. I remember then I got the adult I went to actions and the option to breed said "This dragon is incapeable of breeding"

Edited by cute_Akogara

Mine just grew up and says

Breed This breed of dragon is incapable of breeding. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

fixed biggrin.gif

I was just coming to say that TJ said he'd be fixing it (and he already has). smile.gif

I was just coming to say that TJ said he'd be fixing it (and he already has). smile.gif

Speedy! ohmy.gif and of course yay! for all those itching to pair their new dragons!

Edited by Erithan

I did a major remodel of my house. I kept some of my original elements from my first design like the fence style, the basic tree style of the tree on the left, the Christmas tree, the windows with the different colors, the "lighted" window with the dragon and mistletoe, the left door, and the heart shaped gate. I kept the basic house with the candy cane trim and pointsettias at the intersections, but changed it from gold with red/white candy canes to the current coloring. What I added from my own idea was the iron rose arbor with a gate, street lamps, and the climbing roses on the balcony supports, and a heart carved into the left tree. I incorporated the ideas of having a balcony, a dormer window, and a tree in the background. I added support posts and an iron railing to the balcony that was not part of the original idea that someone posted. I then took my mom's idea of a bird sitting outside the window. Finally, the background tree, It was nice and perfect and solid. Then I did a refresh to make sure I didn't have things floating around that I didn't want and happy accident occured. It was slow to refresh and the background tree came up in clumps. So I did a quick screen shot of it and modified my solid tree to what it looks like now which is a thousand times better than before.

I think I can say after a three day remodel, my house is finished! (I just wish I thought of using the window glass as siding! Very creative, but no way am I starting over!)

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/sunquest

Off to look at more houses!

They look so glossy in the lineage view. It'll be hard to find attractive mates.

Tweaked mine again. I added something to the roof.....

Does anyone else love the way the houses look against the Portal 2 background?

user posted image

They look so glossy in the lineage view. It'll be hard to find attractive mates.

If I had CB Ribbondancers, I'd be pairing them with that dragon. As it is... yeah, it's gonna be hard xd.png

Tweaked mine again. I added something to the roof.....

Does anyone else love the way the houses look against the Portal 2 background?

user posted image

wow nicely done on the tail, very smooth curves!

So do the 2012 christmas dragons have a nickname yet? Like "Yulebuck or Ribbon Dancers"?

Wrapping Wings.

Exactly what I thought when I checked their lineages. :<