TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

My house

Can anyone give me tips on what to add? On the dragon? I'm definitely not done with the dragon...

I don't want wings, though...I've tried, and it didn't look too good...xd.png

Not sure what you are using as the link but it doesn't work. Here is your link smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Cathyl00

Also you might try something as claws that contrasts a bit?

Edited by MischiefTigertot

Not sure what you are using as the link but it doesn't work. Here is your link smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Cathyl00

Also you might try something as claws that contrasts a bit?

Thanks! I forgot to add the /username part...

Oh, and I wont add claws to the white side...I vision it as two different dragons, smushed up into one...I guess...the white side is a big fluffy pillow dragon or something. tongue.gif

Edited by cathil

Well, you guys are all so inspiring that I completely changed out my house. Here's the new version:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Ardath%20Rekha

I decided to roll back to autumn. xd.png

I love it! Yours is the only one that I know that isn't in winter...mine is sorta...but I want it to be a magical land...

I was just thinking of Alice in Wonderland, because I watched the movie before making my gingerbread house.

Well, you guys are all so inspiring that I completely changed out my house. Here's the new version:

Your house is absolutely amazing. It looks like a painting. Just amazing.

Mine remains the same.

Before I saw all the mind blowing creations I was so impressed with my house. It still makes me smile however, I am so glad this was not a contest for a new dragon. There's a huge gap in creative abilities. Its so nice to view these wonderful creations without pressure.

I love this one! xd.png Well done, Xythus!

It's amazing how many different things people come up with, when we're all given the same basic ingredients! cool.gif

Thanks for another fun event, TJ and all the spriters!

I love "pig takes a stand" also ~ super creative!

WOW! That is one of the most well done ones I have seen. It is just an overall successful gingerbread house smile.gif

Quite different from any other house I have seen really. Love the trees, cloudy background, dragons in the windows.. very nice job smile.gif

The pig takes a stand one is so creative. laugh.gif

Did some more tinkering on mine My house Still not sure if I am done yet or not.

Both hatchies are gendered. They should grow up tonight and then I can breed them. Any ideas for mates?

Mine just grew up and says

Breed This breed of dragon is incapable of breeding. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Mine just grew up and says

Breed This breed of dragon is incapable of breeding. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

You have to wait till next year to breed the new ones.

You have to wait till next year to breed the new ones.

no, they should be breedable with commons, as all other Holiday dragons are and this sounds like they won't be breedable at all, like papers and Vampires

no, they should be breedable with commons, as all other Holiday dragons are and this sounds like they won't be breedable at all, like papers and Vampires

Exactly, so if this one can't breed at all, how will there be more next year??? that can't be right!

edit: dragonpuck, proof? are you sure? Screenshot please D:

Edited by Kaini

Could be a glitch of some kind then.

Maybe they decided to retire breedable Christmas dragons sad.gif

if that was the case then the other ones would be having the same issues also.

Edit: Got a picture proof here.

user posted image

Edited by DarkFire1

Maybe they decided to retire breedable Christmas dragons sad.gif

But like I said, how would new users get any next year??? Doesn't make sense. It has to be a glitch, or dragonpuck clicked on the wrong dragon... anyone else have one grown up??? Check if it can breed.

I am sure they are not intended to be unbreedable. Someone should poke TJ about it. I remember a release some years ago, and I can't remember which dragon it was, where it started out unbreedable, too, but it was fixed soon.

Anyone know when the drawing for the raffle prize dragon is? Not that I have any chance, I never win those things, but still, anyone know?

I know he will let the winners know thru email, that is not what I'm asking.