TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

rolleyes.gif

What a great variety of little gingerbread houses! Love the pastels and the doggy one. Very imaginative.

Mine is typically a gingerbread house that looks like something my kids would make, then eat. But I am happy with it.

Lunadragonfly's house

Happy New Year Everyone, don't eat too many gingerbread houses~!

Here's my house.

I don't think it's that great compared to others...

edit: I'm still working on the dragon...

Edited by rubyshoes

Please edit rather than double posting (comment removed and added to the post above this one). Edited by rubyshoes

I think that the name is very suiting for the dragons seeing as though the wings are of wrapping paper. xd.png

ohmy.gif My own house is beyond clutter right now, everybody house look so wonderful compare to mine laugh.gif

The roof is a little.. strong lol, a little too much going on there I guess, but I love the tree smile.gif

Very nice, I like the improvements, although I will add I liked it before as well. (which I might say is saying something considering I don't even like pink lol)

funny you should mention the pink thing, I'm not a fan either, yet I'm loving all these houses pink or no pink! biggrin.gif

Both hatchies are gendered. They should grow up tonight and then I can breed them. Any ideas for mates?

The roof is a little.. strong lol, a little too much going on there I guess, but I love the tree smile.gif

thank you i like the tree also, and yea that roof is going crazy unsure.gif not sure what'll i'll change to make it less...busy looking.

I love this one! xd.png Well done, Xythus!

It's amazing how many different things people come up with, when we're all given the same basic ingredients! cool.gif

Thanks for another fun event, TJ and all the spriters!

My house

Can anyone give me tips on what to add? On the dragon? I'm definitely not done with the dragon...

I don't want wings, though...I've tried, and it didn't look too good...xd.png