TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

That isn't necessary. I just wanted to give the user base a chance to see the adults before I posted their information.

Here it is:

Name: Wrapping-Wing Dragons (Although I do like strawberries smile.gif )

Personality: They are usually old fashioned and can be serious at times, but are proud and almost always well intentioned. They are also widely known for being extremely fussy. They also love tending to hatchling and telling them stories.

Mating habits: During the holiday season, they decorate their territories to attract mates. Trees, caves, and other things in the territory will be decorated. If you live in a Wrapping-Wing’s territory, your house will be decorated whether you want it or not. Afterwards, they will fuss with their display until they are absolutely convinced it is perfect.

When Wrapping-Wing live in neighbouring territories, they will bicker over who has the best display. They will often break out into small fights consisting of small, quick slaps to each other’s faces with their wings. They don’t actually hurt each other and it’s more comical than anything else.

Breath weapon:  Ice breath, but isn’t very powerful. It mostly just frosts things. It’s good for stunning prey, but it’s mostly used for decorating things.

Size:  Very large, usually ranging between a tiger and a polar bear. You could probably ride them, but they probably wouldn’t let you. However, you could probably talk them into pulling you around in a sleigh.

Diet:  These dragons probably have the most human like-diet of all dragons. If you’d let them, they would happily sit at your table and eat Christmas dinner with you. In the winter they usually hunt wild turkey and quails (using their magic to heat the meat before eating) and usually eat fruit in the summer.  However, they can be very picky eaters and would rather go without dinner then eat something they don’t like. It is unheard of a Wrapping-Wing to eat meat cold.

Wings:  Every few years, these dragons grow an extra wing digit. The pattern on the skin depends on the health of the dragon thought the growing period. The brighter and more intricate the pattern, the healthier the dragon was. Each dragon’s patterns are slightly different so they use them to tell each other apart.

If there are any questions about the breed, feel free to ask. I'm sorry if it takes some time to answer, though.

___

Also, thank you all for the congrats and complements. I can barely keep up with all the PMs (If I haven't respond to you, I'm sorry I missed you. I think some got lost...). I'm sorry I can't respond to each comment personally. I've been ill as of lately and haven't been on as much as I would like.

EDIT: Now let's see how long it takes for this info to make it's way to the wiki...

Quoting the creator of the Wrapping-Wing dragon in case others haven't seen this ~

It's also found on the wiki

rolleyes.gif

What a great variety of little gingerbread houses! Love the pastels and the doggy one. Very imaginative.

Mine is typically a gingerbread house that looks like something my kids would make, then eat. But I am happy with it.

Lunadragonfly's house

Happy New Year Everyone, don't eat too many gingerbread houses~!

Here's my house.

I don't think it's that great compared to others...

edit: I'm still working on the dragon...

Edited by rubyshoes

Please edit rather than double posting (comment removed and added to the post above this one). Edited by rubyshoes

I think that the name is very suiting for the dragons seeing as though the wings are of wrapping paper. xd.png

ohmy.gif My own house is beyond clutter right now, everybody house look so wonderful compare to mine laugh.gif

The roof is a little.. strong lol, a little too much going on there I guess, but I love the tree smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Storm_Dragoon

Changed my house, I am far from done, but I'm getting there. Took ages moving and replacing things, but I'll get there, eventually xd.png.

Oh wow, that's pretty darn awesome. I'm liking it. laugh.gif

I got bored & decided to experiment.

I bet Santa Smurf/Papa Smurf approves.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/BlazingAces

Very nice, I like the improvements, although I will add I liked it before as well. (which I might say is saying something considering I don't even like pink lol)

funny you should mention the pink thing, I'm not a fan either, yet I'm loving all these houses pink or no pink! biggrin.gif

Both hatchies are gendered. They should grow up tonight and then I can breed them. Any ideas for mates?

The roof is a little.. strong lol, a little too much going on there I guess, but I love the tree smile.gif

thank you i like the tree also, and yea that roof is going crazy unsure.gif not sure what'll i'll change to make it less...busy looking.

I love this one! xd.png Well done, Xythus!

It's amazing how many different things people come up with, when we're all given the same basic ingredients! cool.gif

Thanks for another fun event, TJ and all the spriters!